Just a warning: someday im gonna announce my mecha fighting game here on Sup Forums

I'm not even saying the details on the game, cause I don't want anyone stealing it

Go to bed Graham

Okay friend, hope its good.

No one cares about your ugly EXVS ripoff OP.

Wealthy and glory to the winner

>fighting game
snooooozzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee

OP here. It will be a 3d fighting game based on the dragon ball budokai tenkaichi series from ps2, but it will be up to 3/4/5 players. You'll be able to get out from the mecha to have honorable fights against other players. THATS ALL IM SAYING, I CANT STAND PEOPLE SNOOZING AT MY GAME

oh ok, see you in 10 years user. good luck.

>fighting
I sleep

I'm being 100% honest, I've been brainstorming for a 3rd person mecha fighting game

>It will be a 3d fighting game based on the dragon ball budokai tenkaichi series from ps2, but it will be up to 3/4/5 players. You'll be able to get out from the mecha to have honorable fights against other players.
You offer good ideas but have nothing to show for it.

Evangelion was actually garbage. I heard everyone say that it was great so I watched every episode and honestly it was boring. They have fuck huge robots but barely actually fight them. there were like 3 or 4 exciting fights in the entire fucking series. And the plot has the most bullshit ending imaginable, even if you watch the movie.

too late ;)

>I don't want anyone stealing it
Nobody really cares. Your models probably look horrible anyway.

The point of the show isnt the fighting

Get working on it, I'll be proud of you when it's done

Is it shinji having next to no character development? Because a whole lot of that happens as well. In the beginning he doesn't want to pilot the EVA's because he's scared and just wants to be normal. In the end he still doesn't want to pilot the EVA's but he does because he feels like he has to and he craves approval. Like that's it. That's his character. IDK it was just boring to me. Maybe someone can explain it to me and I might be able to look at it in a different light.

Gl I will buy it to support my fellow Sup Forumsirgin

Don't let me down user, I'd love a mecha fighting game

We'll see who puts their game out first :)

Fuck ya'll I'm making the Virtual On clone first.

k, good luk user Im rooting 4 u :3

it better be good or else I'm going to shitpost in each and every shill thread you make

user, I already came up with the idea of a fighting game but with mechs, I've already called the police