I restarted conquest for the 4th time now, and have never managed to beat it...

I restarted conquest for the 4th time now, and have never managed to beat it. I think it may be because I can't find a good S support girl.
So my question is this. Who's the best conquest girl?

Nee-san.

Owain's daughter is also nice if you like autism.

B E L K A

Pretty sure I did Charlotte one run and Nyx the next. Camille is great as well

I played Revalations immediately afterward beating Conquest just so I could marry best christmas cake.

I tried Ophilia. She was nice but she just didn't click with me.
I want to like Silas' daughter, as she reminds me of best Awakening girl, but I'm afraid that Abel will dominate her supports with Corn, and I don't care for characters who are defined by their mounts (Cherche).
Trying Flora this run.

>Camille is great as well

>literally "we're not blood related so we can fuck"
I mean, I went Camille on my first run, but still think that the entire support dialogue was fucking stupid.

Elucidate the virtues of Penis to the nonLesbo.

You'd be better off playing as a girl, since the husbandos in conquest are top notch. Hoshido has the better girls.

What are the best conquest pairs?

Laslow and literally anyone.

FPBP

She does say that she also likes guys in her bio, although that might have just been in the shitty Treehouse translation.

> ['...' intensifies]

I'm playing through Conquest right now, it's my first time playing Fire Emblem If and I don't really know what I'm doing. I haven't done the other routes and I don't know anything about eugenics.

I intend to pair the Avatar with Elise on the basis that she's cute.

Why do so many people pair their favourite character with the most annoying character in the game, Corrin?

Also I suggest you ignore the pairings and just play the game, conquest's story might suck but the level design is great.

'cause my Corrin was named Dan Green and that name makes her cool

If you can't talk to your chosen one with your mind, she isn't the right one.

>I intend to pair the Avatar with Elise on the basis that she's cute.

Most if not all of the combinations of marrying off Elise add a "His wife, Elise, grew out of her childish ways..." to the games' ending.

Best girl in Fire Emblem 6 years running.

Treehouse.
Fun fact, the original jap version featured her getting hypnotized into liking men in Corrin's supports. That was cut here for obvious reasons.

Silly thumbnail glitch, I know you meant to post Tiki.
And she's been the best girl for coming up on 27 years now.

Fug.

Maybe I'll leave her single and marry Mozume instead.