Review embargo lifts at midnight tonight

Review embargo lifts at midnight tonight.

Post metacritic predictions.

89 for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tdYi12UHxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think the reviews will actually go live at midnight or will people wait until the morning to post them?

kek

Probably midnight Pacific time.

It lifts 12 noon tmrw to be exact.

STRONG

82, Non weebs will shit on it for a few days while the last "after the dust has settled can we agree its gud" thread disappears 2 weeks later.

I would be honestly surprised if it doesnt score better than P4G considering its better in pretty much every single way

13 hours.
Noon EST.

last 2 digits of my post

Most criticism will be focused on the outdated turn based combat and it's god awful interface.

God I hope not.

90, if it gets under 85 ill call bullshit cause the gameplay is actually fun and is pretty fast compared to P3 or P4
>t. jpn player

78-82 for reviewers because "ugh turn based combat," 88-92 for user reviews.

ok i get that trends change but i never thought i would see the day here where people here give so much attention to reviews

prediction threads really???

Breath of the Wild is the reason.

98. Trust me and this 5.

dub sounds pretty nice

youtube.com/watch?v=3tdYi12UHxg

93. Mark my words.

Why the fuck are they allowed to put a review embargo on a game that came out half a year ago?

These digits.

If persona 5 doesn't get higher than a 90 atlus is done with baka gaijins. mark my words

I'm going 85, it's a series i really like but I can see why others don't quite get it

>subtitles say "Where'd they go!? Damn it!"
>WHEREDEYGODAMMIT
Yeah, great dub.

>16
Haruhi no.

P4G made the well known enough to reviewers, they are loving P5 in their previews as well

do you think they will mention the faggot joke?

Midnight which timezone?

Threads about the possible reaction to that might be the only good ones.
Most will be metacritic autism.

sales matter more fool

>considering its better in pretty much every single way
Sup Shill-kun

I think 77

Blunder of the year.

Persona 4 got 90
Persona 4 2.0 got 93
so Persona 4 2.5 will get 94

90 if I had to guess

When his "midnight tonight"? It's 6 am over here.

90+ guaranteed

this is the year western devs get blown the fuck out

Let's just hope we don't get some reviews by idiots who don't realize how much social simulation stuff persona has and knocks the score down because of it.

ANNE
N
N
E

74-76

Sure, it's Persona, but the cast isn't doing much for me and the gameplay will be trite as usual.

My last 2 digits.

They took it out

Nah persona will be fine. If this was mainline SMT we would get reviews about how there arent social links and waifus

Unless the reviewer never played a persona game before.

if it's anything less than 10/10 it's bullshit

There's a lot of shit to make fun of the Australian ratings board about, this isn't really one of them, 15+ sounds about right

95 just check my 5

Anne was made for sex

Anne was made for me.

Nowhere to go but up

I predict my enjoyment won't be affected by the scores.

I'll give it a 1 and you can do nothing about that! That's what you get for shitting on Andromeda!

Sub 85 because its weebshit

It's going to review well in general, but it's non sjw friendly themes will cause some issues with the usual people.

Nice try, I'm a /fit/ Chad.

why is this girl white

i thought these games took place in japan

Only 123 looks Japanese.

asians think they have white skin

where is the proof

>japs
>creating asian looking characters
But they're honorary aryans.

No Japanese game is accurate to their own race. If they were, everyone would black hair lookalikes.

NUCLEAR
U
C
L
E
A
R

Should I? I have only played SMT games thus far, admittedly only Strange Journey and IV, and Persona has never really interested me.

A bit more characterization and a more detailed plot are appreciated, but not if they get in the game of gameplay.

How's this one? I'm unsure of 4 is a meme at this point because it's the most popular, but niggas really seem to like P3 FES. Is this on-par with that, or better?

depends on if half the game being dialogue and doing mundane shit to further worldbuilding and character development is "getting in the way of gameplay" to you

I think the structure is more 4. But, the actual story is a lot better.

Gameplay has a very SMT feel to it now though. You fight actual demons (not called demons) and you can recruit them by talking instead of pick a card. You have PHYS and GUN for non elemental. and now there are 8 elemental attacks: AGI, BUFU, GARU (basically ZAN), ZIO, HAMA, MUDO, and also 2 new ones nuclear and psychic.

Take the last digit of my post and add a 9 and that is what the score will be.

>new ones

>09
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Shadow versions again?

I don't mind as long as there are no long sections of just reading text without actual fights going on.

Like, I would dislike the game if it's divided into heavy gameplay parts, with little story, and then it decides to do a fucking 180 and concentrate on nothing but story for a while.

As long as there isn't any sort of forced sentimentality, I can tolerate "worldbuilding."

add a 9 before it*
Well I fucked that one up.

Psychic was never in Persona, and was only in one or two Japanese only megaten games, so I'd argue that one should be counted as new.

Who do I romance? All the girls seem pretty great.

Because she is 1/4 americanese you uninformed nigger

who here /ps3/?

Enjoy lower res and never having bugs patched.

>get ps3 version
>a day later people have used their hacked ps3's to make save files with maxed skills and 100% compendium
>download that and use it for my playthrough (can't import save files on ps4)

feels good bro, doing all S. Links on the first playthrough

This is Atlus USA. Bugs won't be patched on either version, even if they're major bugs.

I'm guessing it will get about mid 40's. These games are trash for weeaboo babies who can't handle the mainline SMT series.

But why? Where's the sense of accomplishment in doing that?

The misconception here is that all Japanese women are ugly when this isn't the case.

How does recruitment work in this game, is the same as it is in SMT?

my last 2 digits is the metacritic

Just preordered the steelbook edition, It was originally listed as 99 AUD but before I preordered it went down 20 dollars.

Sometimes JBHIFI is alright.

As far as I understand the recruitment is the same as smt, you can also try to get items from them as well.

No it's part of awakening to their persona.

It's not as random. Personas have a certain personalities and tend to prefer certain dialogue choices over others based on that.