Nioh = Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

Nioh = Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

PVP news fucking when?

Nioh really isn't all that great. The introduction of skill points makes it too easy and no i-frames makes it way more frustrating if you suddenly get combo'd to death by a boss.

No idea.

>whining about no i-frames

check out this casual

I'm in the last region in Nioh. I just beat Mitsunari.

The game gets easier overtime (so do souls games simply due to level grinding) but it's more apparent in Nioh since skill points and guardian spirits are a thing.

I also play with magic so yeah.

Though I dont wear armor. What weapon and armor does William use in the keyvisual there?

It's the Youngblood set.

Did anyone else want to impregnate Fuku. Those hips peeking out of her pant holes.

Okatsua>Ginchiyo>Fuku

Fuku is kind of meh

So I put Nioh in the backlog while I finished Automata and Gravity Rush 2. Last thing I did was beat the Umi Bozu or whatever.

I like the game, but want to know if it gets better. I like the story, world, and characters enough, but I still get the feeling the game's an 8.5/10 at best.

imo it starts getting really good after Umi Bozu then has some annoying level again near the middle with elemental shit just kind of around to fuck with you.

>The game gets easier overtime
hah, enjoy A Meeting on the Other Shore. Try to complete it without sloth / cheesing living weapon and then we'll talk about easy.

It doesn't matter if From and Sony Japan Studio make another Bloodborne, as long as it is on the ShitStation 4, I won't buy it.

Sony needs to make the PlayStation 5 already that can provide the following:

Bloodborne The Old Hunter Edition REMASTERED
4K(1440p is "fine'' as long as it has 144fps option) 60fps MAX SETTINGS.
- no frame pacing issues - no chromatic abberation
- option to disable motion blur and depth of field
- reduced loading times to 5-10 sec (my SSD loads DS3 in 3sec).

THEN and ONLY THEN, will I buy a Sony product.

As long as ShitStation 4 is their main device, I won't purchase their games. Period.

>no i-frames

Will I ever get to use a sword that's not the Warrior of the West one? The only time I ever get swords better than that one are just the same swords from Revenants but with a higher attack multiplier.

Never understood why people rate Demon's Souls so highly, it was my first souls game, and it was honestly pretty shit compared to later souls games.

I'd go with Ginchiyo > Fuku > Okatsua

Okatsua's nose is just a little too round for my tastes.

because it's better than DS1 and DS3

>nioh on the same level as Bloodborne

Nah, the latter has vastly superior level design, enemy and weapon variety.

>Never understood why people rate Demon's Souls so highly
Because it's the least popular Souls game and the only one that could still be considered a niche title.

Objectively speaking, it is absolutely worse than every subsequent Souls game - something that is obvious to anyone who played them in reverse order.,

Your list is backwards

BB > Das > Des > Nioh > Das2 > das3

played des last, enjoyed it more than 2 and 3
def more replayability than 3

Nioh has good combat but lacks an interesting world design and memorable moments.

Nioh is absolute pleb-tier
No character or soul whatsoever
Get some taste

Nioh has better content than the souls game but no worthwhile world or enemy design to take advantage of it.

better combat*

>bloodborne>dark souls

Nigga what the fuck have you been smoking

BB > DaS > Nioh > DaS 3 > DeS > DaS 3 > Salt and Sanctuary > No videogames > Lords of the Fallen

Because you have bad taste.

DaS 3 > DeS > DaS 2, rather

DaS > Bloodborne > DaS3 >>>>>>> DaS2 > DaS2

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

* >>>>> Das2 > DeS

Demon Souls is what Dark Souls attempted to be but ultimately failed. Both are good games but DeS did it best.

Nioh > BB > DeS > DaS

Sleep tight porker

hips = ass > tits

HEIGHT > FACE > FRAME

Gouda > Old Cheddar > Havarti > Everything else

McChicken > Long chicken > wendy's spicy chicken sandwich > mommy's tendies

extra sharp cheddar >>> every other cheese

daaaaaaaamn black boi getting cucked

me on the left

I have thought this for weeks. I am glad to see someone else come to the same conclusion.

BB = DkS1 = DeS > DkS3 > Nioh > DkS2 > Salt and Sanctuary > Lords of the Fallen

I'm actually impressed, most people tend to just fangirl up the one they played first. Being able to play an older game and appreciate it is pretty patrician.

Are you completely retarded? If you want your little gay I frames play in low stance you sissy feggit

Dark Souls 3 is my favorite of all

I dunno man

If it weren't for Tower of Latria, it would've sat along side just near DkS2.

I agree, especially because you can always tell when faggots try to pass judgement on Nioh having only watched other faggots on youtube play it i.e.

Meh, Nioh never gave me an "OH SHIT" moment in it like Bloodborne did with Ludwig or Dark Souls 3 with the sneaky Gwyn's theme or Dark Souls 1 with Artorias.

You need to widen your taste of blue cheese, friend. Stilton & Brie is better than all you listed & I've yet to try other ones.

Some people like the atmosphere and setting of DeS more. And some don't like how DaS1 felt slower and heavier. And then there are the counter-culture retards who just convince themselves DaS1 is shit because of Solaire memes and praise the most niche title instead.

BB > DS > DS3 > DeS > Nioh > DS2 > Lords of the Fallen