What are some "must play" gba games Sup Forums?

What are some "must play" gba games Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Boy_Advance
youtube.com/watch?v=wPc85uVCo7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Advanced Wars
Golden Sun
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Wario Ware

I'm tempted to post an autistically long list, but these are some of the best games the system has to offer, and you should start with one of these

The first Sonic Advance is really good.

I can't speak for the other two, haven't played them.

Here's a good list

Golden Sun fucking sucks fuck you

Rhythm Tengoku

>Banjo-Kazooie Grun-
no

This masterpiece right here.

Ok so don't play that one you dumb nig

Sonic Genesis

FFTA
any wario game

super robot wars original generation
fire pro wrestling advance

Third one is pretty great

>no Mario Golf: Advance Tour

That gameboy is my favourite shade of blue

this one too

Golden Sun is definitely very very overrated. It has nice puzzles and a good battle system, but everything else about it is just about as bad as it can possibly be. I think Hell is probably being forced to read Golden Sun dialog for days on end.

Awesome, just what I needed

fusion and ALTtP are GOAT

Great list. Only thing I would change is to either replace Battle Network 1 with 6 since 1 hasn't aged all that well, or put the Japanese version of 6 in the Japan section since it's got a translation patch for it and it's got an extended endgame that's much better as well. Not sure why the Nintendo SNES remakes made it but the Final Fantasy games didn't; VI with the SNES graphics and sound patches is the optimal version of that game since you get the best looking, best sounding, best translation with most content version of the game.

Astro Boy Omega Factor
Ninja 5-0
Aria of Sorrow
Gunstar Super Heroes

>DKC2
Eh your better off with the SNES versions, music and graphics are a bit butchered on the GBA.

Mario Advance ports are really good though.

tfw no love for mech platoon

>Mega Man & Bass
>Drill Dozer
>Robopon
>Friends of Mineral Town

Well shit, props to whoever made this list. Though I can't help but feel there's something I love that's missing.

Wario Land 4, Metroid Fusion and zero mission from the top of my head.

>no Mech Platoon

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Boy_Advance
Extended list, has a lot more games than the pic

The entire Battle Network series
The entire Megaman Zero series
Advance Wars
Fire emblem
Sonic Advance
Pokemon

I enjoyed the hell out of this.

Cool taste. But seriously people seems to always recommend the same few games in GBA thread. Does this mean we actually don't have that many good games?

You call that list "a few"?

I'd swap F-Zero GP Legend for Maximum Velocity. GP Legend was a lot easier and I found it kind of disappointing because of that.

>Pokemon Pinball R/S was fucking god tier
>they never ever made another Pokemon Pinball game

2 is really good too.
While we're at it, Sonic Battle was a lot of fun.

Nintendo has a lot of mediocre shoveware and shit, the good stuff is hard to sift through and the results are usually the same.
Also,
Thats a lot of good games, load up your hardware of choice and you'll always have something portable to play.

Totally spies 1
If you fan of the show that is. It's a fun miniature game.

Why is Gunstar Super Heroes in the misc section? It's a Treasure action game. Fits right in with Astro Boy and the rest in that category.

Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure
youtube.com/watch?v=wPc85uVCo7A

Are those Kojima produced JRPG s with the goofy sunlight mechanics actually great or have they just been getting a free pass because of gimmicks and having Kojima's name on it?

Megaman Battle Network series.
Especially 2, 3, and 6.

>earlier thread about hidden gems that was 70% great hidden DS games
>this thread with fucking sweet GBA titles

Why doesn't 3DS feel like it has its own reservoir of obscure greats? I fucking love my 3DS, I've put in literally hundreds of hours across a bunch of games. But it feels like mostly the same library everyone else has. The most I can think of is Rhythm Thief.

Mario and Luigi superstar saga
Advanced wars
All Snes and Nes Mario remakes
Pokémon obviously
Metroid fusion or zero mission
Minish cap
Mario kart super circuit

Codename Steam is breddy gud.

Not GBA but if you never played the dragon warrior games for game boy color go do it

I have the 1 and 2 combo. Is it kind of difficult to get into? I tried replaying recently and remember it being kind of bland

Bump

>WarioWare Twisted
I loved that game as a kid, but can it even be emulated since the cartridge was built with a gyroscope? Or at least, can it be emulated through a regular PC, since I'm sure a smart phone could emulate it well enough.

Dragon warriors 3 and monsters 1 and 2 are great

>No Mario vs Donkey Kong or Mario Pinball Land

Three castlevanias two metroids and one zelda game, thats about it