Anyone find any good rule 34 of Sara Ryder? I just wanna jizz all over her autistic face

Anyone find any good rule 34 of Sara Ryder? I just wanna jizz all over her autistic face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP--LcEwmoI
youtu.be/ZP--LcEwmoI
bishopbb.tumblr.com/
bishopbb.tumblr.com/tagged/sara-ryder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here

YO THAT GUYS GOT SOME DOSH

Never, hopefully.
Sara is not for sexual.

shadbase

I came.

Sara is always for sexual.

Brb, checking Shadbase.

Shad didn't make those pics, though.

No, she's not, you are supposed to take care of her.

Oh i'll take care of her.

Maybe.

>Sara Ryder
Is she even naked in ME:A?
I checked all the romance scenes on YouTube and I can't find it. People here said she has a nice ass. I need Proofs!!!

She's naked in her romance scene with Jaal.

THANK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP--LcEwmoI

2 minute mark

On a scale of 1-10 how sticky do you think she is?

Holy shit, noice tits and ass!
youtu.be/ZP--LcEwmoI

The gift that never ends.

A lot, probably.

Wojack girl edit when?

How is there not alot more rule 34 on this? I've seen characters that don't even get anywhere near naked and have more rule 34.

Stop it,stop it,STOP IT, Sara doesn't even know what a penis looks like. Doing sexual things to her will scare and upset her autistic sensibilities, all she knows is LEGO. Playing her Nintendo ds and watching spongebob.

Vegetables put up the least amount of struggle.

She has pretty thicc lips.

HAIL MEGABLOCKS

After realizing that she looks like Finland's most hated politician, not only did I lose all interest in her, but also it's no wonder she was all for mass migration to places where migrants are not welcome.

wat

I don't know what's sadder.

Retards who think an autistic person is attractive or likes sonic and wants to play with legos.

Or people who give this garbage game attention because of a retarded meme.

Equally as bad, I guess. You all need to neck yourselves and help the gene pool.

Never.

Sara Ryder irl

So why is this allowed but its not ok for me to make a thread about Super Deep Throat using this image?

Wow, she actually looks like her.
Why the blood tho.

just neckbeards being neckbeards

most haven't touched a woman, not hard to imagine most havent seen or interacted with an autistic woman either

she forgot to open the door before leaving the room

Shadman posted some

Cry MOAR faggot. I don't give a shit about the games or memes, i just wanna see some rule 34 of the bitch.

They weren't his, though.
bishopbb.tumblr.com/

I actually really like the way this artist draws her face, makes her super cute. Just wish he'd draw less lewds and more adorable stuff like this.

>posts cartoons
>MOAR
>faggot

you HAVE to be underage

You can always ask him, all those pics he posted were requests from Sup Forums

>comes to Sup Forums to complain about neckbeards
Don't know what's worse, underage or newfags.

I'm not a virgin, and enjoy the Sara memes.

Eh, don't mind it. Just the cross eyes ruin it for me in the one following this one.

Keep trying to guess, but you're not even close.

MFW

Maybe I'll do that.

you have to over 18 years of age to post here
please leave

Probably got hit by something during a show. She's in a band.

I just noticed that she's doing this face in that pic.

>THAT FUCKING SWEET SUNDAE RAMEN

GOOD FUCKING GOD

Yeah they're bad, but her ass is great in that one.

I don't like the autistic Sesame Street character doll though, too innocent for this lewd drawing.

who is the artist?google search gave me nothing

That's another thing that fucks it up. She's cute as an autist, but the doll and full om autism room to boot comes off as creepy or off.

see

bishopbb.tumblr.com/tagged/sara-ryder

Pleb.

Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums here. Can someone explain to me who this Sara is? I'm constantly seeing weird pics of this Sara and really makes me think

Why on earth would someone draw this or fap to it?

Autistic main character from Mass Effect Andromeda

Autistic because?

>people saw her awkward animations and dialogue
>started saying she's autistic
>backfired into people finding her endearing and waifuing her this way

I want a picture of Sara and Symmetra playing with Lego together preferably in their underwear.

She's not, it's just a Sup Forums meme because of the game's buggy facial animations has her and everyone else making inappropriate facial expressions all the time

Symmetra would be the special ed kid that functions just the right amount to hate being special ed. She'd probably bully Sara, sexually

So basically people found autism endearing
It speaks volumes about themselves
Thanks for the explanation, have a loli

And without realizing it, the front of their underwear would be halfway in their pussy.

More like it triggers some people's protectice instincts.

God what a cute face.

godly kek

Bad facial animations + bad writing = she *occasionally* comes off as autistic. People over exaggerate though, she's mostly normal in game.

The funniest thing about Andromeda is that Sara is going to get way more fan art than femshep.

Just wanna skeet all over that face.

Stop.

who 's more autistic - Charlie or Sara?

So is she for pure or sexual? I don't get it.

No.

>ywn make Sara eat all the eggs

Pure.

Only sexual late at night when everyones gone beddy-bye.

Just because Charlie is illiterate doesn't mean he's autistic - he just has no sense of decency

I love this meme because it took something shitty and disappointing and turned it into something I've laughed at countless times and also even find a bit endearing.

Hell I might even actually give the game a shot when its cracked.

For pure.

And what band would that be?

really nigga talk, does Sara know how to wipe right?