What practical purpose does a fat ass serve on a battle android? It's not like she's designed to seduce men

What practical purpose does a fat ass serve on a battle android? It's not like she's designed to seduce men.

Distracting enemies.

Do you think that really matters to japan?

I, for one, welcome our thick ass battle android overlords.

>It's not like she's designed to seduce men.

when theres nothing left to kill, what do we do with her

looking good

But she only fights robots and faggots

Higher rate of shitposting and viral advertising on Sup Forums

literally a theme touched upon in the game
they want to be like humans, humans apparently liked thicc

It's padding for when she falls. Literally the same reason in real life.

If you were going to make a humanoid robot, why not give her a fat ass too? People often make the mistake of thinking that mechanical designs would only pursue mechanical efficiency in the future.

impact resistance

She was designed to seduce players.

>want to talk about the game

>literally nothing but ass posting instead of talking about the game

And you wonder why people hate sexualization in videogames.

t.Adam

The side quests in this game suck

Main game is good though

Fuck off there are plenty of threads talking about the game faggot.

The actual quests suck, but the dialogue/humor in them is top-tier. It's the same way Nier was. You did side quests in nier to get plot, not for any reward since the rewards were largely useless.

>looks at thread

Sure. /s

Counter weight for the big weapons.

i thought that stamp collecting one was gonna be some much darker shit for some reason

WHY DOES A SNAKE NEED TITS AND HIPS

WHY

It was already stated that they were modeled after their creators, so some human had the same fat ass and thighs as 2B had

Why not?

>yfw there's a canonical reason for 2b having a fat ass that's never clearly stated but can be implied if you finish all the endings

>Be 2E model
>Be designed to kill and monitor 9S model android (male)
>being sexy makes 9s model fall in love with you, protect you, and just all around make it easier for you to kill him

>idiots who buy the game for ass will go through their entire vidya lives thinking it was purely horniness on yoko taro's part and not pure genius

>the Romeo and Juliet play
Left me rolling

And they'd be right, because it's a retarded justification for what was clearly just a desire to have a fat assed girl protagonist.

In real life the actual strong women are always thicc too, because for women their lower body is more stronger than their upper body.

>Reading so far into it
Sorry. Taro made her hot for no reason.
I don't have anything against it, but it's not because of some grand design.

Taro said he just likes women, why do you have to pervert that?

Well, she's not necessarily a battle android, more like an assassin android. In that case the fat ass helps lul her target into submission

Shock absorption for long falls.

Bullshit, I looked up "repetitive button mashing" in the catalog but nothing came up.

Taro literally designed her to be seductive.

>This robot is designed to corrupt shotas

Her ass isn't fat.

The ass came first, then a justification came in as a loose quickie justification.

I mean fuck, I ain't against that. Honestly I don't even care if it's a good justification. Why would you? No one's gonna look at a sexy character and think that character is sexy for any other reason besides being sexy. You see that ass and you're either gonna be indifferent, be offended, or like it. Now excuse me while I destroy my fucking penis to OP's image.

Soft android lips.

It's mentioned that the androids entire purpose is to serve humans, which they've had no contact with in thousands of years and they opted to have a familiar, non-threatening appearance in case they did ever encounter a human.

dunno but its a video game so it doesn't matter

Take her to buy t shirts

>ywn have a harem of sexy android women (or twinky shotas if you're into that) at your dick
I guess I'll go Become as Gods

They were sexbots before the aliens invaded.

Shock absorbers for precipitous landings

ABS for quick slowdowns after dashing

just cause it kicks ass and only ass, doesn't mean I cant give it cakes my boy.

Her ass isn't fat. It's very small and it's just her proportions that make it look big.

More space for servo motors. Have you seen her bare fist heavy attacks?

Obvious this is either hate or kill in the context, especially since 9S probably figured out that 2B was 2E

It's just comedic irony on the player who doesn't know yet

Some people just really like girls

Better balance, hence bottom heavy.

>"Help computah"

this

Saw this in second life at a furry joint.

It's where she stores fuel. In order to compensate for the extra weight of the fuel tanks they had to make her waist thinner.

It's engineering 101 for fucks sake.

Its not hispanic or black girl fat, but 2B has a pretty big ass. her cheeks arent flat, they poke out and droop a bit showing that her ass sticks out. When she walks you can clearly see the bottom cup of her ass moving back in forth with the other cheek, a flat asssed girl cant make that type of movement.

> Mission Objective: Stop all the downloading

... Why are you playing Second Life?

All the female androids have sexy bodies, it is not a trait specific of 2B.

the real question is, why the fuck were you at a furry joint on second life?

Its a free country buddy

Second Life is way too low even for Sup Forums. Please seek help, Im even willing to be your friend but drop that shit like its on fire.

Here's a better question.

What practical purpose does underwear serve on a fat ass battle android? It's not like she has any genitals to hide.

>tfw OP's image isn't a real bodypillow.

I want to buy it.

that's just 4th wall censorship. It makes no sense in game but to us, the players, they need to censor it.

>at a furry joint

Please just go