It wasn't THAAAT bad

it wasn't THAAAT bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NGyoao13PGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe not, but why anyone would play more than one Spyro game is the bigger concern.

at least they TRIED to be true to the original trilogy, after enter the dragonfly it just went to shit and turned into the most generic platformer ever with DA bait characters

you're right, it was worse. it barely fucking ran. god dammit I hated this piece of shit game.

shit taste spotted

Yes the fuck it was. I regret asking it for Christmas.

they didn't even try to make a proper game

fuck this ugly boring buggy piece of shit game. I never had my hopes broken so hard before
I'm pretty sure this game is the reason I became so sceptical for every new release

my favorite part was how every collectable was effectively a thief egg

Why did universal have to rape both Spyro and Crash post PS1 era?

Infinite loading screen. Ironically Crash's first 6th gen game also had this feature.

for the MOOOONEEY, they couldn't just walk away they knew Crash and Spyro were their two money makers.

Fuck you it was legit terrible no excuses.

Hold up user. It's still loading... Tfw I can still the sadness in my older brother face when I never played the game

I have never played Spyro post Playstation era. (besides a hero's tale on a semi scratched demo disc which i barely remember the gameplay of.) But how bad was Enter the Dragonfly? I heard it's Sonic 06 bads of unfinishedness.

Daily reminder that Spyro 2 is the best of the series.

It's not that bad, just long ass loading times, and it's obviously unfinished, just a few levels and it's done. A bit more bare bones. But honestly I derived some enjoyment out of it as opposed to trash like Legend of Spyro.

You guys are memeing, right? I played through this game as a kid and then again a few years ago, didn't have any problems with it. What the hell are you guys complaining about?

They disappointment and buyers remorse. They can't get over the 16 year old disappointment they felt as a kid.

I played it as a kid too but I read reviews first and knew it wasn't by insomniac so I didn't expect as much so I was still able to get enjoyment out of it.

Perhaps the same can be said for Wrath of Cortex, but at least it had some replay value.

The framerate made it unplayable.

Yeah man, what a game.
youtu.be/NGyoao13PGU

Eternal Night in the GBA was okay-ish

This was my first Spyro game since I didn't have a PS1 growing up, so I didn't know any better.