It's pretty fun and spooky. Why do people hate it?

It's pretty fun and spooky. Why do people hate it?

Slow first person movement
Has unskippable cutscenes, and has too much scripted stuff that discourages replaying the main game
Nightmare, 21, and Jack's 55th birthday loses novelty faster than any mercs/raidmode version in other games

Its not a RE game

not RE, outclast clone with RE label slapped on it to get youtube autistbux and normiefagbills.

No replayabillity
Incredibly linear
Unskippable cutscenes, scripted encounters which make replaying content a terrible experience.
No reason to replay. RE7 lacks what made RE1, 2, 3, Remake fun to replay, they had scenarios and different endings make each playthrough different. Remake had ten (10) endings. RE7 has 1, and a decision at the end which alters the game very slightly to the point where it doesn't even matter.
Advertised as going back to roots, didn't do that. Just made an "RE" version of the PT demo. And calling that RE is being very generous as the only tie ins with RE is umbrella during the last 3 minutes of the game

times change

-Generic and everything ripping off gameplay
-Absolutely awful first 2 hours
-Scripted and linear as fuck, with "cinematic" ""gameplay"".
-Terrible writing
-Shit puzzles
-Shit bossfights
-No replay value whatsoever
-paid DLC wave
-VR is PS4 exclusive feature

It's too linear and scripted as fuck.

Classic RE wasn't good to begin with.

Too many fucking scripted events and the last act turns into a shitty shooter. It was alright but could have been way better.

Don't listen to the shitposts, 7 is included in the top 4 RE games of all time to date, along with REmake, 0, and CVX.

This. Get fucked, kiddos.

WAAAAAAAAH NO TANK CONTROLLSS WAAAAAAAH NO FIXED CAMERA ANGLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NO DOOR ANIMATION TRANSITION CUTSCENES
WAAAAAAH NO INVENTORY MANAGEMENT

WAAAAAAH NO B MOVIE TIER CAMPINESS

WAAAHHHHH MUH LEON

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHHH MUH CHRIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

t. marketer-kun, stop ban evading.

>0
>CVX
>RE7

haha

Prove me wrong - you can't.

marketer-kun going all out.

The only choice, the choice to save Zoe or Mia, literally doesn't matter, to the point that it's pretty obvious that Zoe's short as fuck story was tacked on as an afterthought. Beyond that, such a bold departure in gameplay is going to naturally be a point of contention about the game. Unless it's pulled off successfully it's only going to detract from the overall impression.

I've always hated the tank controls of classic RE though. RE7 isn't a good game either howevr.

What did you mean by this?

Most people like it except the cancerous RE6 memers trying to push their discredited "it's an Outlast clone" line.

Don't forget to take your medicine, user.

you can stop now marketer-kun

Go jerk off to your Pierce-Chris-Leon SFM.

get banned and doxed like XV-kun and leave the internet forever.

What did you mean by this?

The game completely falls apart when you get to the boat. It becomes apparent that everything that happened at the house was part of an original unrelated game, and the RE stuff was tacked on afterwards by Capcom to make the game more marketable.

>Awful gameplay
>Shitty Story
>Terrible characters
I wonder why :^)

>All those RE6 cucks who shilled for that shit game's shit "gameplay" for years got blown out by RE7's success

Best timeline

>marketer-kun still at it

This

Re7 is an indie VR game, rebranded and expanded at it's last dev stage by capcom

Its a good game, though
>vhs tapes
>jack and margerite
>awesome engine

SFM. Jerk off. now.

This is marketer-kun's favorite bait.

There were no RE6 shills. :)

The world is full of RE4 fags and RE7 is too much like the games that came before 4.

Seems kind of just like an interactive movie with jumpscares, which is why when people say a game like that is fun I'm incredibly suspicious.

If a game is only enjoyable to go through once and never touch again then face it, it isn't fun. It was never fun. It will never be fun. If you can lose yourself for hours PLAYING it, then it is fun.

I don't even buy games that I will put less than 60-100 hours in. No point. 60 dollars is a lot for a movie.

>Classic RE wasn't good to begin with.

So make a new formula. I hate it when people make sequels to a game and completely deviate from the previous titles and then say "Yeah well I hated that series anyway" That doesn't justify making a shitty game.

>People say it isn't "Real Resident Evil"
>Resident Evil 4-6 is nothing like Resident Evil 1-3

Wait a minute, 1-3 and 4-6...

How exactly is it anything like the previous games?

What are you talking about?

It's got the puzzle elements of the game, puzzle elements RE has always been known for.

Most of the scares aren't jump scares. There is some, but not a whole lot

There is combat, just not RE 4-6 levels of combat

RE has changed the formula before.

This is marketer-kun's second favorite bait.

Most RE4bros liked the classic RE games and RE7 is nothing like either.

I honestly do not get the logic that someone is trying to shill a game by bashing another game by the same creators.

RE4 bro who likes every RE games except 6 here.

7 is the best RE game since REmake.

kys

That's like asking how exactly D44M is like Doom. The list would be too long. Instead I'll list how it isn't like the previous games:

-First person perspective
-No color-coded waifus with blood types listed
-No badly translated Engrish dialogue
-Actual reason for weird puzzles in lore

marketer kun pls

NO

NOOOOOOOOOO

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>RE has changed the formula before.

I remember, and I wondered why they called it RE. Still wondering that.

RE7 proves they can make non-RE related horror games.

Why RE7 was called RE is beyond me, the only reference to RE7 was the last 5 minutes with Mia on the boat and the ending with the 'copter and Not Chris