How would a whose line game work?

How would a whose line game work?

Yeah it'd be set up like 1v100 or those Jack in the Box party games

Exactly like flockdraw with a topic.

Junk loot you would find on Colin's corpse

Are these guys still doing anything nowadays?

Didn't it get renewed?

probably the suicide note that references his ugly transexual son

Three Testicles.

Yeah but the host is that painfully unfunny lady from Archer

I know they all pretty much only did this one show and then after it end a few attempts at the same thing but don't know how long those lasted.

Picture of ryan and him kissing

I think they're still doing the show on the CW.i like it Aisha is annoying as shit as a host tho

WC3 custom map.

Bald jokes and Drew Carey is fat jokes ad infinitum

Well we play a variation of whose line on Attorney Online that works pretty well.

>Ryan main
>mfw all these Drews

>Brad just hanging out in the background
Who was better, Brad, Chip or Greg?
I can't remember any of the other extras and lets not pretend either of the Kathys were good.

A comb

Greg > Brad > Chip

Brad was a little over the top
Chip was only really good for musical duos with Wayne
Greg was the most versatile of them all, although he made a lot of passive agressive jokes imo

Jeff was good as well

>Jeff
I didn't think I'd feel bad about forgetting him but I do, he was pretty good.

>final boss is Richard Simmons

Like Wario Ware, but as a sort of survival platformer. You would manipulate your character in a 'QWOP' or 'Octodad' style fashion, but each round you get thrown various rules to how you are allowed to maneuver, or you suffer a penalty.

I'll officially die as a happy man if that happens.

>Every party member is weak to him
>Ryan takes triple damage instead of just double against him

stilts

This is an excuse for the devs to give you a reason to have Brad in your party. He would be the only one that can realistically have a chance against him.

>he doesn't main Colin

nobody can be unfunnier than drew carey
the british version was better

the best way it would work is in a party/multiplier focused point system. kinda like jackbox

How the fuck would it work? Motion controls? VR? Online only?

At least Drew Carey gave everyone a lot of punching bag material, his other show back then, Geppetto, his weight back in the day, insinuating all of his dates were blow dolls, his useless role in the show. All you can take jabs at Aisha is her height and that she might as well be a guy

Wayne Brady and Drew Carey are game show hosts.

How do i gitgud at hoedowns?

Ryan's so OP you fucking casual.

Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway? The video game where the mechanics are all made up and the game play doesn't matter. That's right the game play's useless just like modern day Drew Carey is fat jokes.

reference anything hilarious that happened before the hoedown

Wayne still does new WLIIA episodes
>mfw he can't make bald jokes at the expense of Colin anymore

TAPIOOOOOOOCA

>Clive Anderson
>Good
The only thing Brit Whose was good for was giving Ryan and Colin the necessary experience to make US Whose fantastic.

>point system
>when the points don't matter

Be a jack in the box game.

>MFW I worked a liberal convention and we played this afterwards and I used the name Digger Nick while using the most racist and sexist answers possible.
>MFW I ended up winning

>winning
>at Whose Line

who are you trying to kid, son

Wacky physics meme game with props and emotes, players take turns as judge and skit drawer or actually performing

>Implying certain moments weren't Instant Wins
Like when Ryan had to turn into a Werewolf for the News.

MEEEOOOWWWWWWW

>Gamer who care about framerate and resolution.jpeg

As long as the points don't matter and everything is made up on the spot

Cosby and Hitler! Coming to ABC this fall!

Mario Party

Its random stuff and in the end your points don't matter since they get stolen.

Ryan always won, they just wanted to keep him for the hoedown because they knew he hated it.

>Thinking Ryan always won
You poor fool, you only watched the giant Jewtube video, didn't you?

#Girlwood

my ass my ass my ass

Colin always won, he makes the audience and the cast members crack up with his deadpan style

A baldcap.

Colin with green screen > Colin and Ryan > Wayne > Drew

make fun of drew's weight

>granny on a roller-coaster
>foal being born
>anything where he interacts with an audience member
Nah he was the GOAT

Wayne is for scrub lords who want to play easy mode. Ryan is hard mode, and takes real skill. Drew needs a buff, it's impossible to be funny with him.

>you'll never have Wayne's impressive musical talents

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Colin and Ryan fed off each other. The rest of the cast was just a bonus.

My Whose Line Power rankings:

Colin > Ryan > Drew > Wayne* > Guest

* Wayne was good for the singing parts but I found the improv more entertaining

>will never have awesome homoerotic duets with Chip

I remember when they put her in Watch_Dogs as a special NPC. And I just shot her on sight when she appeared. Satisfying really.

I really admire Wayne but the songs were always my least favorite part. They really padded out the run time though

THE CAT

Meow

How the fuck are you supposed to counter Colin's Tapioca as Ryan? I get that every character needs some sort of weakness but the moment he drops it there's no coming back.

And right when you begin to stabilize he combos it into Milk Duds and you're a goner. Where's the balance?

YOU

When are they going to nerf Wayne's fig old futt?

Colin
+ Deadpan delivery of jokes
+ Deadly one liners
- Can't do any impersonations

Ryan
+Even when he hates hoedowns, he makes the most memorable verses
+ Kills it every time on Weird Newscasters, dating game and party quirks
- Can't sing

Wayne
+ Excellent at singing
+ Knows pop culture better than the rest
- Painfully average jokes

Drew
- Painfully uncoordinated
- Painfully unfunny
++ Has other sources of income

>- Can't do any impersonations

His scooby doo fucking killed me.

>Completely useless against The Tickler
>Nerf
>+Can't do any impersonations
Fixed.

>Greg's reaction

Every fucking time.

>- Can't sing
Take that back.

Colin's arsenal of one liners are unstoppable, once you think you got him figured it out he then drops there's blood in my stool

Perhaps the best thing Drew did for this show was stand back and let the pros work. You so often forget he's there and that's for the best. That's the thing the revival fucks up the worst. Aisha Tyler refuses to just let the pros work. She wants in on everything and is incapable of being silent.

Can anyone recommend me some tern based games?
Preferably arctic tern?

The new format doesn't do it for me, I can tolerate Aisha's meddling but then you add the need of adding more guests to the show. The old format barely relied on it, and of the few times it did made for memorable performances like Simmons and Hasselhoff

Found a new hat:

>+ 20 Swim
>+ 20 Dive
>ABILITY: Water-breathing

>Loses ability to tell jokes

Should I keep this?

Greg is like an RPG monk, he doesn't do well with hats at all.

I'll help you fluff your Garfield, if you know what I mean.

doo-doo-doo-doo! I have no hair!

Am I the only one who thinks that this is one of the very few examples of an American remake of an English show that turns out better than the original?
The English show isn't bad, but it's a bit too dry for this kind of thing.

Probably like a jackbox game

It helped a lot that Drew Carey and Ryan were involved in the development of the show, they had much more liberty to work on except when the no fun allowed producer came

English humor is dry

It certainly helped that they were allowed to make it into something they enjoyed doing. If you see the first season it's much more stiff and filled with games that aren't that fun.
But I did hear that Drew Carey was a bit annoyed that they weren't allowed to go further with language and content.

The first season was chiefly to experiment, those rotations with some guests that you will never see again made it iffy, then by season two they knew adding Wayne to the permanent rotation would help the show and it did

Yes, but like I said, I don't think it works as well with something like this, where improvisation is everything.
If you watch one of their many panel shows it's great - people can stay in the background until they have a clever little quip. Same if it's a scripted comedy, where you can afford to be more subtle and deep, since you control the pacing and everything being said.

But in something like Whose Line it clashes a bit against the free-spirited form that the game has. It seems like the English version was more about doing well than doing funny; "Let's challenge this comedian to do this part". If he managed it people would applaud because he performed well, not necessarily because he was funny.

It isn't bad at all, but it feels a bit too... stiff. An improvisation show works better if the people really let loose, instead of trying to do well.

/pointless rant

Isn't Quiplash exactlx that?

Then you had Whoopie, who killed it by being super competitive in all the games. She always wanted the win.

I mean isn't that Whoopie in anything? She's a good actor and I like her but everytime she gets a role she's managed to negotiate the most amount of screentime.

Whoopi was a part of the 4 main participants. I did not count her for that reason. Robin Williams was enjoyable and just wanted to have fun ;_;7

like any of the recent telltale games.

Where everything's made up and the choices don't matter?

It's called take an improv class you fuck