3 > 1 > 2

3 > 1 > 2

TES > Gothic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Witchcuck

>TES

3 is pretty comfy, sound design and environments are on point.

Is this the part where we pretend the Witcher 3 barely had a budget compared to Mass Effect andromeda?

Advance wars

No but we can say that Bioware don't know how to make use of the money they get.

>tfw witcher had 81 million USD budget
>tfw it had a fuckton of bugs when it came out
And people complain about Andromeda and it's 40M budget

3>2>1

Let's Jam

1 >=3 > 2

Ignore Nier Onii-Chan.

MGS, DMC

2 > 3 > 1 >>>> Literally any Bioware, Obsidian, Bethesda game

>MGS

But that's 2 > 1 > 3

>lumping Bioware in with Obsidian

Yes, TES.

>mfw

I dunno, I liked all three

no u

morrowind is the only good tes - the rest are trash

Nah

Can you name a better fantasy game universe?

Gothic.
You know, something that wasn't heavily plagiarized.

Ape Escape.

Idk about witcher but the rating you posted OP most closely fits Ape Escape.

>implying all fantasy isn't shit

He is being too kind, morrowind is trash as well.

daggerfall > morrowind

Mass Effect is super popular series, Wicher after two games were known only by bunch of RPG enthusiasts, most of budget was spend on marketing

Gothic's pretty bland in comparison to TES. In TES you got the most bizarre and distinct meeting between the eastern and western culture.

>implying Gothic 2 is bad

actually you're right - I take it back

In what way is tes plagiarised?

Witcher 3 did barely have a budget.

CDPR bet all in, had Witcher 3 flopped they'd probably be on the streets. Bioware can afford to fail, they make that clear by making shitty games.

Both are pretty correct according to me.
Witcher 2 is ass. Ape Escape 2 is rarely discussed for whatever reasons.

3 = 2 > 1

I liked 3 a lot with the expansions, but I did not beat the game more than once. I beat Witcher 2 to completion like 5 times. Once for each path. Then once again for perfect play throughs of each path with the decisions I wanted to carry over. Then the 5th time was a speed run.

1 has the be characterization and lore. You really feel like you're in ancient times with it and how the buildings are huge, open yet built with stone sets the right mood. 2 has the best paths, decisions and outcomes since quests can have multiple junctions. 3 has the best world, combat, quests, mini games and pretty much everything else better, it takes what 2 did and adds a lot more while losing some gravity of the outcomes.

Witcher fan since 2009. What I say is pretty much law, you cannot disagree.

Witcher fans since the books. Your taste is horrible.

Witcher 3 cost over 80 million dollars while mass effect 3 cost 40 million (I cant find any numbers on andromeda), its not a cheap game by any means.

Of course it would be to you, since the games don't even follow the books and come after the series is over.

>$81,000,000
>barely any budget

Morrowind > Daggerfall > Skyrim = Arena = Oblivion

Witcher 3 is the best game ever made. Anyone who does not agree to this has either not played it, or has shit taste and should kill himself.

>played the second game that many times

>3 is shitty as two
>two above 1

End your life.

Witcher fan since the books. Witcher 1 is a fanfiction, 2 and 3 make justice to the source material.

Witcher 3 had a total budget of 81 million, marketing included. ME:A had a development budget of 41 million and god knows how much else they spent on marketing.

Witcher fan since 2007.

2 is a fucking terrible game.

>Gothic
>good
The underlying construction of the setting is incredibly barebones. The prison colony is the only novel part about the setting, and that novelty is squandered by Chapter 2. It's pure generic schlock for the rest of the series.

40 mil was the development budget for ME3.
80 mil includes marketing for witcher 3.

Witcher 3 cost 46 million to develop, and that goes a lot further in poland than it does in america.

2 is better than one. One only did niche specific things well, like the atmosphere and music. What did you love so much about Witcher1? The combat? 2&3 were better. The quests? 2&3 were better. The graphics? 2&3 were better. Number of enemies? 2&3 were better. The sound track? 2&3 had many more. The enemies? 2&3 had more. The alchemy or gear? 2&3 had more. The mini game dice poker? 2&3 had more.

I don't think it's nostalgia cause it was only 8 years ago but come on faggots. By any measurable meter, 2&3 did multitudes better in every category. Unless you fall back on old tired OPINIONS like; "dat sword is for humans" or "muh lady of the lake" while dismissing evidence like sad cucks that can't defend their arguments.

Why do you people include the better half of the budget that CDPR didn't even pay for? They had effectively 40 million to develop it with and Microsoft was like "Hey let us market it for you under the condition we push it more toward our systems."

And like I said, since you have a hard time reading, they couldn't afford to do more or try again if it failed. So yes, technically they barely had the money, they used everything they had for it.

Still more expensive than ME:A even without the marketing budget.

>2's combat, quests, ost, alchemy
>better than 1

Wrong.

1 > 3 > 2

1 has best atmosphere and alchemy.
2 is literally an interactive movie but the story is ok
3 has best world but dumbed down RPG elements

Well I didn't played 1 or 2 mate but your reply explained everything.

>2 had better combat than1
>roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll
>roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll

>2 is better than one

You are a massive pleb if you actually think this.

>more equals better

You're also a massive faggot for believing this.

They also built an entirely new engine for TW3. ME A uses Frostbite. Bioware should be doing better and everybody knows it.

What is the Mass Effect series, Alex?

W3 development budget was 30 fucking mongoloid.

Witcher 3 had overall budget was almost exactly 80mln$, 306mln pln,.
Of that 30mln$ development budget vs Andromeda 40mln$.
We know Witcher marketing budget but we dont know Andromedas one, it was still pretty comparable.

Yeah, the new ME game was low budget by today AAA standards, but its nobody else fault than Biowares and EAs, EAs for allowing Bioware to fully outsource all development to some new no name satellite studio and Bioware for the god fuck awful management of the entire project.
Heads should roll at Bioware, mosly for putting incompetent inexperienced people in charge.

nah that's 1>3>2

2 > 3 > 1

One was shit in every way. Attrocious combat and a terrible story.
3 was worse than 2 because it fell for the open world meme.

3>1>2

Incorrect.

Correct.

Two is not exactly "boring". It's near unplayable, generic piece of shit. It was good for PC benchmarking at the time, but nothing special anymore.

I've started to notice a small trend here.
Both The Witcher and STALKER games seem to shake off many rookies these days at the very beginnin, partly because of their relatively slow and restricted start. The ones that do stay and finish them do tend to then get divided to two casts: those who dig the beginning the most, and those who think the game only truly "starts" a bit later.

The Witcher obviously plays a bit differently, but it definitely is not a stranger to the good ol' game design philosophy of NOT showing all the game's and story's cards on the first couple minutes, just so that it can surprise and exceed player's expectations.

3>2>1

>2>1

No

yes. besides geralt is more attractive in 2 anyways.

3>2>1

deal with it

>two is unplayable
No you jusg have shit taste
I've completed it 3 times what the fuck is wrong with me, though you only get the story after second time

Considering 1 doesn't get good until Chapter 4, I'm inclined to agree with that tier.

Cuck Souls

No, this is the part where we realize that budget doesn't mean jack shit if you don't have talent.

This, and anyone claiming the opposite is just on a nostalgiatrip

3>2>1

Where do people get the 40mil figure for MEA budget?
I cant find any source for it, does it include marketing??
Also 1

nice screenshot

sorry user but 1 was way too shit for a video game. at that point you need to just read a book rather than play that outdated garbage

2>1>1>3