Anyone hype for this? Will we have Sup Forums rooms?

Anyone hype for this? Will we have Sup Forums rooms?

If I get a switch I'll get it. I'm still not sold on the switch though

Add me on switch, we can play together when it starts.

SW-1173-4040-4165

Nah. Already have it on wii u. So ill probably skip this and wait for 9.

I'm gonna get it but I'm a bit miffed there's no new cups. I like racing more than battle mode.

lol dude it's like you can buy a switch and buy all the wii u games all over again!

I'm waiting for the next model, Switch Mini or XL or New Switch

No new cups was confirmed?

That's heart breaking

Negro there's going to be a tournament mode. Won't need to add a bunch of people just to play.

But it's all going to be ruined by the mario kart discord who are going to join in and circlejerk in the threads like they always did.

But you said nobody bought a wiiu.

The new battle stages look nice, but I'm not interested in battle stages enough to drop another $50 on this game.

If Nintendo dropped it to sub $40 for people who already owned the game on the Wii U, I'd probably pick it up just to have it.

I assume if there were new cups they'd have paraded that around for a good while now. Having not said anything at all leads me to believe there isn't a single new race track.

No, I would if I could get a large discount/it for free if you show them you bought the Wii U version but this is Jewtendo we're talking about.

I getcha, but when the second dlc came out people found icons for two more cups. Not giving up just yet.

Yeah, I skipped out on the Wiiu cause its shit, so looking forward to this. Will be my third game, got Zelda and Snake Pass so far.

Waiting on that Smash port announcement...

How is snake pass?
I heard it was short and low res.

>The WiiU is shit
>I'm desperate to play these two WiiU games

??

Switch mini = waah its too small for hd games
Switch Xl = to big to be portable, what were nintendo thinking!?
New Switch = very possible

Snek pass is great. It is short and obviously not the most visually impressive but the bright colorful art style pulls it off. Does take time to get used to controls though

Switch + will be summer 2019 release

Just downloading it now, but from what I've seen it looks fine and fun, not much so why not.
But yeah, without getting the collectables I've heard times of 4 hours.

I'm not denying that the Wiiu had a few gems, but yes, it was shit.
All I really want that I know was on the Wiiu is MK8 and Smash, cause MK games are fun and I fucking LOVE Smash, but missed out on the Wii version.

>buying ports

yo i want snek pass but i have a ps4 as well as a switch and am at a crossroads as to which plat to pick

I got a ps4 and a switch, but I'm getting it for my switch cause it seems like the kind of game I would like to just chill out in bed with.

I am. MK8 was already the best MK ever and this one will be even better.