Well Sup Forums? Who did you fall in love with and why was it Triss?

Well Sup Forums? Who did you fall in love with and why was it Triss?

I haven't gotten to the DLC yet but I understand there's another romance option in it.

>there's another romance option in it.
Not really. There's an optional nude scene, but not a fully fledged romance option.

I chose Triss because she had a certain warmth around her.
Yen is beautiful, but too cold for my taste.

Yen is too much of an edgy cunt

Yen, but Keira is my side piece.

This. Triss is more down to earth whilst Yen is cold, strict.

I chose Triss because I want to be loved. I want to be held. I want a girl who's obsessed with me, because I'm scared she'll leave

Every time I enter a dialogue scene with Triss I feel all warm inside. She said she got a position in Kovir and I was a bit heartbroken but then she said she wanted me to move with her. The partnership just feels so good, so supportive. Why can't she be real?

She doesn't even seem strict exactly, she just seems like she's only concerned with herself, as if her actions don't affect others.

Genuine question: why did you go with Yen? Was it just her looks, or did you actually like her character too?

>yen
>cold

Read books you faggots.
Yen was not like Triss uguu kawaiii Geraltuuu but still she was not that cold as you think because she was not smiling enough in Witcher 3.
In books she had many love moments with Geralt how much she care and she is sorry that she is hurting him sometimes.
And remember that Triss was lying red slut for witcher dicks

‘Can we talk freely?’
‘Of course.’
‘You're alone?’
‘Yes.’
‘You're lying.’
‘Yennefer...’
‘You are deceiving me, brat. I know your face; I know you too well. It’s the same look you had when you started sleeping with Geralt behind my back. Back then you put on the same sheepish, innocent mask that I see on your face now. And it means the same thing now that it meant back then!’
’Triss was red. Philippa Eilhart appeared in the window next to her’

I can't read user, thanks for reminding me

>posting this pasta in every thread
That's some serious autism going on.

Neither, i fell in love with geralt

>I chose Triss because she had a certain warmth around her.
>Yen is beautiful, but too cold for my taste.

The people who picked Triss are the same people that fell for the attractive girl who used her looks to make them do her homework. The same people that fell for VV's seduction in VTMB. The same people who still haven't gotten any pussy despite being full grown adults.

Because every thread same trissfaggots and same empty lines
>hur dur yen cold
>hur dur der derp

I will protect Yen smile

Because I have something for redheads and she looks younger.

My choice from W1 remains unchanged

>tfw I know that guy
>He wore that hat with all those buttons well into 2016
>Still goes to brony conventions
>Insists his name is "Marteen" with a Spanish accent when people call him Martin

Peter Pan is not for sexual.

Yen is for a more sophisticated taste

>W1
>choice
It wasn't a matter of choice, user, unless your choice was monogamy.

What if, hear me out here, what if it's not the same people and she's just actually cold?

so am I really the only one who thought the writing for the romances in this game was really cheesy and juvenile?

Triss is a weak minded individual well suited for other weak minded individual.

Yen is her own person, being chosen by a person like Yen actually has some meaning to it.

This. Only beta nu-males pick Triss

I read the books after playing w3 and I can say that the last quest was beautiful

>Thought Yen was a bitch but Triss sounds like my sister
>Decide to put the romance stuff on hold and try out the DLC
>Start with Hearts of Stone
>Ghost girl looks like my sister
>Turn off the game and never finish it

This fucking game. Good thing I pirated it.

>He doesn't want to fuck his sister
Are you gay, user?

I think I saw your sister in my Spanish class.

are you serious
i thought it was a parody when i saw I

Your sister is hot

>my sister is actually taking a spanish course at university
If it is her, you stay the fuck away from her

I wanna fuck your sister, user.

Forgot my sweating pepe picture

I prefer Triss but Yen is the canon choice.

>I haven't gotten to the DLC yet but I understand there's another romance option in it.

Yeah, it does. You can go wild too since it doesn't seem to affect the romance in the main story.

>she's just actually cold

But she is not

'What is there between you and Geralt, Lady Yennefer?' ... 'Longing,' she answered gravely. 'Regret. Hope. And fear.

Nope, this is from an interview for a documentary I think. He's even more pretentious than he looks in that webm. Last I heard he was living with his parents in the Bay area.

This. If you prefer Triss you have no idea what an actual relationship is like. Triss is infatuated with Geralt. Yen actually loves him.

You clearly haven't been in a good relationship. There's an obvious tension between Geralt and Yen but it's not sexual or romantic in nature.

What's the difference?

neither they are both trash

>infatuation is bad
>a literal wish granted by a djinn is okay though
Just move over, grandma

That tension is due to both of them as individuals and the curse that binded them, mainly.

Neither of them really thought they were good for that sort of relationship but still loved each other. They also had to deal with the fact they were bound by magic.

Beyond that, they both have very peculiar humor. Like how Yen loves that Geralt always compliments her but half the time responds in a way that seems disinterested. Talking to a person like Yen can be a bit like playing games with each other. Some people hate that sort of relationship, but ultimately every relationship has that behavior to a degree.

Definitely Yen, Triss is a dumb little girl.

I chose Triss.. Yennefer kept bitching about shit.

Choose Triss cause she has bigger tits

>Read books you faggots.
You don't understand how much I hate reading. Daily life sure, it's a necessity, but I would never take time out of my life to sit down and read a book. You can go fuck yourself.

> but it's not sexual or romantic in nature.
The fuck you are talking about. You know shit
Also Yen was ready to die with Geralt

‘Well, Geralt? Why are you standing like a statue?’

‘Because I had forgotten how beautiful you are.’

‘You’re very forgetful. Now, get in the water.’

When he sat down beside her, she immediately threw her arms around his neck. He kissed

her, stroking her waist above the water and under it.

‘Is this,’ he asked for the record, ‘the right time?’

‘For this,’ she murmured, dipping one hand under the water and touching him, ‘every

time is appropriate. Emhyr repeated twice that we were not to rush. What better way to spend

the last few moments we have been given? Why mourn and lament? It’s not worth it. Why

examine our consciences? It is stupid and trivial.’

‘That’s not what I meant.’

‘Then what?’

‘If the water cools down,’ he murmured caressing her breasts, ‘then the cuts will be

painful.’

‘For pleasure,’ Yennefer dipped a second hand below the water, ‘it is worth paying a little

pain. Are you afraid of pain?’

‘No.’

‘Me neither. Come, sit on the edge. I love you, but I will not, damn it, dive.’

‘Oh, oh...’ said Yennefer tilting her head so that he wet hair arched over her back.

‘Wow...’

‘I love you, Yen.’

‘I love you too, Geralt.’

‘It’s time. Let’s call.’

‘Let’s call.’

The called out. First the witcher called and then the sorceress after him. When they

received no response, the shouted in unison.

‘We are ready! Give us the knife! Hey! Damn it! The water is cooling!’