Let's be honest here: who here still thinks this shit place is not run by Neogaf?

both are obsessed with anything anti-GG, both ban conservative posts and both ban e-celebs as long as they are not involved with right-wing/alt-right. Also Malka can afford to pay Sup Forums mods unlike Hiro.

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/2013/05/16/the-story-of-neogaf-part-two-scandal-and-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why can't you post Zoe Quinn on Sup Forums? Other e-celebs are allowed (boogie, angry joe enrico enraged, etc)

They cross post, Ive seen a lot of Tumblr retards lost here too. Not just niggergaf.

>“There’s always a potential for conflict of interests, right? It’s happened in the past. For instance, one of my admins works for a game studio...

>We do have different backgrounds with the mod team; people from the videogame industry, people from the press, or people with very strong leanings in one direction or another.

vg247.com/2013/05/16/the-story-of-neogaf-part-two-scandal-and-control/

This is very similar to Sup Forums. Mods ban selectively things here.

TL;DR before mods delete this thread

>Malka claimed he rejected 5 million dollars in 2013 and 10 million dollars in 2014 for Neogaf
>a few months year later #GG® happens
>GG is banned on Sup Forums
>Neogaf traffic increases 3x in 1 year

The funniest thing about all this shit is when some Sup Forums autists posted this shit to the_donald expecting people to rally, and those guys ignored that shit because this isn't in any way important.

>Sup Forums autists posted this shit to the_donald
link?
Hard to believe. I'm probably the only person who still cares to spread the truth and I don't browse reddit.
Plus you already accepted that Neogaf runs Sup Forums and censor everything while allowing Ubisoft and EA market their games here.

literally who cares, people are buying Snake Pass instead and its a better game made by ex-rare employees

GG is beating a dead horse. I'd much rather discuss video games.

Let's be honest here. Why can't you stop posting about neofag on Sup Forums? Literally nobody here cares.

boskeletonrp

the irony is that both places are run by the same people
>inb4 b-but hirojew
He who controls Sup Forums mods controls Sup Forums.
Hiro doesn't give a fuck about Sup Forums for a very long time. You know it.

these fags got banned on neogaf so they have to shitpost here and on reddit.

I literally couldn't care less about who owns Sup Forums. The rules have been the same here for years. Fuck off with this shit.

Everything I know about neogaf is from people on Sup Forums complaining about it.

makes you really think, the people who complain about reddit, tumblr and neofags all come from there.

Nothing will change, you are wasting your time. In the end, this place, and Moot, chose a side and that's it.

There is no 'hidden truth' and no big reveal that will change anything. Accept it and move on.

this

Anything I know about ribbit, neofag, youtube celebs and goobergumber shit is from the faggot drama queens that constantly spam it here.

I'm not talking about who owns Sup Forums you idiot I'm talking about the one who pays Sup Forums mods
Or do you believe they do it for free?

e-celebs are all trash and the alt-rights posting here are nothing but Sup Forumsacks or goobers from kotakuinaction. do you unironically believe Sup Forumsacks are needed by others? neofags on Sup Forums are just a toy that you can play with. try to tear them apart before crying over sjws.

SKELETONSSEKELETONSFUCKI'M BEINGKILLEDBYSKELETONSHELPMEborp

Literally all Neogaf users want is to improve games. Why is this such a bad thing?

>Sonyfags everywhere

You're onto something

They do it for love.

>neofags on Sup Forums are just a toy that you can play with
except the mods here are neogafers. And they can be very selective with their bans.
This place is literally run by paid mods.

>more fucking political bullshit

Fuck off. Unironically end yourself.

>I'll close my eyes to reality because I wanted to live in a safe place where everyone talked about video games

Thanks to people like you Sup Forums is now in this mess. If you didn't react in such hysterical way when GG happened today there would be no one discussing about politics here.

>shittiest community has most bans