Just western my franchise up

just western my franchise up

>Caring

fucking weaboo who cares

wahhh my corporate franchise isn't elitist enough on social media for my tastes!

Razer and Arbys are both for absolutely tasteless people. who even makes up Arby's target demographic? blacks don't go to Arby's. young people don't go to Arby's. is it fast food for old white people?

Wendy's is the best american fast food chain

>thanks for the love bloodborne

What did he mean by this?

These are social media interns who make minimum wage to post memes and try to get idiots like you to repost them on other websites.

weebs are so autistic and annoying

i wish you manchildren would stay on your containment board

Hardees is the best, they make burgers with an alcohol flavor which suits my grown up needs

BLOODBORNE FOR PC CONFIRMED

>I wonder why everyone in america is obese

There's a difference between social interaction and being a meme whore.
Same problem as Nintendo and Sonic's Twitter accounts.

>I wonder why everyone in america is obese

I weigh 100 lbs

Every board on Sup Forums is a containment board for weebs. This is a website made by and for weaboos

where were you when summerfags ruined life

Solaire isn't even in the game.

>waaaaaah razer memed on my artificial difficulty game waaah

why are modern teens so receptive to this kind of advertisement? 2007 Sup Forums would've literally been sending black faxes to any company trying this shit

what are anecdotes

this

Fuck off, I like Arby's. Roast Beef & three pepper sauce, not to mention the fucking curly fries.

>what are anecdotes

Something that can instantly disprove your argument if you're stupid enough to use qualifiers as general as 'everyone'

Here, let me try it. Why is everyone in Europe stupid?

big ass weaboo

this board is for manchildren. if you arent just go back to r*ddit full of "adults"

It's hard for Arby's to make a meme with the DLC's literally whos, user.

Same, I used to like eating there as a kid because of the curly fries and horsey sauce

the only two arby's I've seen in Hawaii are both closed now

I was was doing a flip while eating a pack of chips in park

fucking howley

the point is if you take hyperbole literally, even low-brow hyperbole, it automatically makes you look like the stupid one.

I am also american and I'm 130lb. but why waste your time disproving hyperbolic shitposts?

It's not hyperbole, it's you using an absolute extreme argument because that's the kind that gets you the most attention.

how much do you weigh bro

I thought the point of Sup Forums was that everybody here is welcome to do stuff, as long as you're anonymous? As long as you're not obnoxious about it obviously, and spam it everywhere, like furries, bronies, and other people who would just not stop.

shut up nigger

No u

thats practically r*ddit. this site isnt for everyone. its been always pretty counter cultural and against mainstream. i mean, you love being an adult looking down on weebs as manchildren. you are a very normal western person/gamer who belongs in mainstream, and woulldnt enjoy this board full of niche/counter cultural shit. ok? then go back to r*ddit.

Dark Souls Trilogy when?

Today I dreamt I found a Razer 'laptop-like' machine, only it had the form factor of a C64 with a very wide monitor only as tall as the area above the keyboard. The idea was that due to the form factor, it could fit regular PC guts, and the small screen was for menial tasks and working on random stuff.

Later in the same dream I found a monitor by a 'fake' company called Sonysonony or something ridiculous like that. When I googled it, I found out that supposedly it was a monitor that was built based on a creepypasta about a haunted monitor - therefore it would act strange and show you disturbing things on purpose. When I used it, it showed me a regular desktop in a sort of landscape mode with black bars up top and below. Only after a while, images of typical SH-style horror figures showed up in the black bars. Funnily enough, after a while, the monsters turned into a game where you could use the touchscreen (apparently it was a touchscreen monitor - dream logic lol) to tunnel the monsters from the lower to the upper black area and vice versa. Then, goat heads appeared that would multiply every time you sent them up or down and that was how you would win the game.
Later on in the dream odd messages would play on the sound, but nothing too scary. I then looked out of the window and saw a sort of wind turbine (the likes that generate electricity), but rather than a normal one, it was a jet engine on a lever system that swung back and forth directly outside of my window, sort of like a pendulum guillotine.

Anyways, of course there'll be some crossover love between one of the biggest current gaming franchises (don't delude yourself, DS is not some niche thing anymore) and one of the biggest gaming hardware makers... Hell, I'd buy their Blade Stealth laptop if I could afford it, shit looks good. But their mice and keyboards always looked like ricer trash to me.

This site is about anonymity. That is what makes it special and nothing else.

''laptop-like'' stopped reading there, quit being a faggot

Memes don't stop being memes once they leave the confines of Sup Forums. Don't repeat here what you don't want repeated elsewhere.

>jolly good cooperation
>good

Fucking normies failing at memes

Fuck that just hit me
REEEE

>westerners complaining about westerners

Just like white people hating on white people on tumblr mmmhm I'm seeing a pattern here

Clearly the cancer that is killing this site. Don't worry I'll sage your responses

>*autistic screeching*

ah yes

>porting games to PC

Franchise ruined.

>making games

Fucking franchise ruined

I legitimately ate Arby's this day because of that.
I also found out they have Game Fuel. I didn't even know they still fucking made Game Fuel.

This style of media management is repulsive because it's so transparently duplicitious. It's just a little more sophisticated than the typical bullshit that advertising has tried in the past.

"I'm just like you, haha, wow, curly fries sure are great? Memes!"

Sup Forums is eating it up though

Just like Arbys™ delicious roast beef sandwiches©!

kill yourself manchildren
How about you fuck off, if you dont like Sup Forums

>caring about marketing retards shilling for each other

Autistic screeching: the thread

It was somewhere in 2011.