I have received information that you have illegally downloaded Fallout 4™ and Skyrim™ Remastered Edition®...

>I have received information that you have illegally downloaded Fallout 4™ and Skyrim™ Remastered Edition®. I need you to come with me, sir.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/377160/
store.steampowered.com/app/489830/
youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AM I BEING DETAINED?

>Skyrim™ Remastered Editio
It's been handed out for free for all people that own complete SKyrim.
Also FO4 is crap.

Wait, do I know you?

I only torrented the Fallout 4 DLCs because my roommate threw out my season pass that I preordered when I picked it up after the midnight release mister officer, I swears

I've never even played a Bethesda video game.

Sorry, but I'm a sovereign citizen.

There is nothing to worry about, my children. Simply purchase a copy of Fallout™ 4 and The Elder Scrolls™ V: Skyrim™ Special Edition from these links to absolve your sins.

store.steampowered.com/app/377160/
store.steampowered.com/app/489830/

you can't arrest me i'm a sovereign citizen and i was merely copying the games

>implying I would waste my bandwidth of such trash

I'm a sovereign citizen, sir. Here are my credentials: *machine guns you in the face*

Joke's on you, Todd. I've never played a TES game and never played FO4, and I probably never will.
Here, I'll show you F3 and NV on my Steam, though. Paid 10 hot smackers for each of those.

>sir
did you just assume my gender

Wasn't me, good sir.

Your source is lying to you, sir. I don't have Fallout 4 at all, and I was given Skyrim Remastered for free by Valve and Bethesda because I bought the original game and all of its DLC.

Ill get the remastered edition when it comes to Switch.
It IS the remastered version, right? Not the 6 year old one everyones played a million times and can get for pennies on Steam?

>pirating video games
Only manchildren do that.

T..todd I bought your game.

Kill yourself, new faggot.

Listen pal, you're just embarrassing yourself. One day, you're going to see Skyrim or Fallout 4 on sale, the temptation will overcome you and BAM! My thick hot games will be expanding the tight confines of your Steam library in the blink of an eye.

So why not just give up and bend over?

it wouldn't even be worth my time to pirate them

Yeah, well maybe you shouldn't have made it so damn easy to pirate.

I got remastered edition for free and I didn't even pirate Fallout 4, Todd.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE OUR WALLETS

I've had an urge lately to aimlessly roam around a fantasy setting and kill things.

Should I reinstall and mod Skyrim? Or Oblivion?

Oblivion for good quests and more interesting cities, Skyrim for slightly improved combat and better waifu mods. It's up to you man.

Dark souls 3

>no TES game will ever portray Pelinal Whitestrake accurately

how did you know
benis

I pirated Fallout 4 but I got bored of it and removed it from my hard drive, what are you going to do about that Todd?

Who is this guy? Someone give me a quick rundown

I don't play your shit games Todd

What the fuck man, almost choked when I saw that picture. WHO MAKES THESE?!?

goddammit this fucking board

Todd please

Is Todd Howard the handsomest developer in vidya? Seriously look at this man. I mean he has the facial complexion of a greek statue. How can you even think about pirating his games when looking into the eyes of this Lothario?

Fallout 4™ and Skyrim™ Remastered Edition® available on Steam now.

so much space above his head

He's a manlet and his voice makes him sound like a kid.

This is why instead of buying Skyrim I'll be playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on my Nintendo Switch. Which is superior in every aspect to Skyrim

You wouldn't do that to your good buddy Todd, now would you user?

messi looking good

Fixed

>Blackbrairs bow to Bogdatodds
>In contact with denovu
>Possess EA-like abilities
>Control steam with an iron but fair fist
>Own shills & sliders globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient jewish blood line
>Will bankroll the first non interactive games (Skyrim 4 will be be the first)
>Own 99% of DLC research facilities on Earth
>First payed mod dev tools will in all likelihood be for creation engine
>both brothers said to have an ego over 215 miles wide, such nepotism on Earth has only existed deep in tumblr & phil fish
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two assholes who will descend upon the gaming industry and will bring an era of shit games and unprecedented technological regression with them
>They own paid mod labs around the world
>You likely have pirated bethesda games on your computer right now
>DELETE THEM >:(
>The Bogdatodds are in regular communication with the developers EA and Ubisoft, forwarding the word of bad video game journalism. Who do you think set up the meeting between brianna wu & the UN (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged and financed anita sarkeesian’s 'show'?
>They learned fluent hebrew in under a week
>Idiots entrust their money with the twins expecting good games. There’s no good games Ft. Bogdatodd

No

This wouldn't happen to be a lie, right Todd?

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

Thank you, now I am Toddpilled

I was not driving, I was travelling!

I'm getting REALLY mad here guys! If you don't buy Fallout 4™ and Skyrim™ Remastered Edition®, I'm going to be even MADDER!

Todd has never told a lie, you can quite literally climb that mountain

But Todd, I already own skyrim with zero (0) of the dlc and Fallout New Vegas

I kek'd heartily

Todd pls go

Why are you here then?

no really, it is true, he was pointing at the throat of the world mountain and you actually HAVE to climb it, to progress in the game, its a main questline objective

>in contact with denovu
jesus christ user, my sides

saved

I'm aware, but please watch the video. There are a dozen other claims about games over the years that are nowhere near true.

BUY FUCKING FALLOUT 4™

That's slander user, you wouldn't want to damage the reputation of a perfectly fine gentleman with baseless remarks, now would you

Todd and Viper are the only worthwhile husbandos. Prove me wrong, you fucking can't.

Viper?

>be amerifat
>not have unlimited bandwidth

Fucking third world countries.

Viper best husbando

Viper is my spirit animal.

Hello loyal subject.

I, King Todd, first to bear this name, of Bethesda do decree that all of my subjects must purchase atleast three copies of Fallout 4 and prepare to pre-order the next installment in The Elder Scrolls series.

So it is written,
So shall it be done.

You gave them to me for free, Todd.

He's a Canadian, Abdul.

>European education

>American proofreading

Don't you have Sharia Law to brush up on, Sven?

But you're not announcing another TES game this year. It's all about Fallout 4 VR.

Todd, where is the SKSE64!?!

>please pay $25 for the brand new SKYRIM EXTRA SCRIPT ENGINE tm.

>america
>not a third world country

>slightly improved combat
Nerfing the block and magic isn't an improvement

but can i climb mountains like zelda?

Your information is wrong, sir. I would never waste my time on those games even if they were free

Damn it really sucks to live in Australia

>pirate capital of the world
>45th best internet in the world
Australia is weird.

Censorship and government monitoring everywhere. It's like China, but then again, Australia is a Chinese province anyway

I've learned to never trust a man with a moustache. Go spread your lies elsewhere, Mr. "Smith".

>download and stream shit all the time for a decade
>never once had a notice

My weapons don't break, and I don't run out of stamina a quarter of the way up.

Heh. You tell me kid. Can I?

Oh shit. Todd actually making a good point for once. Guess there really is a first for everything.

I got the free skyrim but I still pirated it

Your terrible education is showing.

You may want to compare Canadian and US Internet.

So many Canadian hate threads lately, let me guess, that gorgeous Canadian isn't interested in you and now you're taking it out on the whole country?

Why else would you hate friendly people?

canadians are the gays of homosexuals

Mate are you okay

Will you let me off with a warning if I buy some DLC?

Slut.

I won't ever buy your games, Todd. That's a fact.

Name 1 mountain in skyrim you couldn't climb besides the border mountains

Why are canadian girls so hot?
Shame they're all crazy feminists that will fuck you over though

Excuse me?

>New Vegas

[Strength 8] You better delete that piece of shit right now if you know what's good for you.

>Implying anywhere is better, enjoy MUH HA MOOD~ plunging his way into your boypussi eurocuck

>implying i'm a eurofag
>there's literally a 31% chance I'm talking to a spic and a 13% chance a nigger
Whatever you say Señor Jamal.