Death Stranding

It wasn't the boss. It was just a makeup tutorial

youtu.be/DHBZnwdp4qg

"Makeup tutorial"

yup, just some random youtuber

just listen and believe, goy

lol no

I'm gonig to blow your mind anonymous.

Hair can move. There's a thing called the wind.

didn't know wind could also completely alter your facial features.

It's a cover-up. Sony is very much aware of the leaks that have originated from this board.

Woah it really makes you think

What's up with all these face blind autists itt?

What leaks?

There's only one.

keep fooling yourself kid

What's wrong with her mouth?

thre was some rumor that stranding would e released for pc as well or was that just a rumor.

I think it was vaguely implied by some early interview but has since been shut down. We'll probably know more once it gets closer to actually being a game but I wouldn't keep up hopes on it leaving PS4.

Damn Sony works fast, already covered the leak up and shilled this thread immediately.

Well fuck that's depressing.
poor kojimbo.

face blindness is a symptom of autism.

what about butt blindness? lol

That's a symptom of being a plebeian.

>At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.
-James Joyce

Shut up, Joyce, you're a disgusting scatfag. Your book also sucks.

>little naughty farties

Kojimadrones will NOT STOP making fools of themselves.
Remember the hype train leading up to MGSV and all of the crazy theories people had (that all made the assumption MGSV was going to be a masterpiece). Fucking lol.

>Your book also sucks.
Objectively incorrect.

"Objectively" doesn't exist. Still, Joyce is the biggest post-modern meme people ever fell for.

>Joyce
>post-modern

This

Reddit Portal 2 virals were less annoying than this

fuck this place

oh and don't forget to solve 50 captchas on your way to preorder Prey 2

You have to admit it is rather funny.

>Joyce is the biggest post-modern
Jesus Christ.

Wow, it's as if you are mentally challenged and do not understand literature at all. Typical for a modern "reader", tho. Let me guess, you regularly browse /lit/ and dickride semi-obscure 20th century writers for being "deep" and "philosophical".

No fucking shit. You guys are incredibly retarded, all your dumbass MGSV theories are proof of that. I can't wait for you to be utterly disappointed and let down by DS because all your perceived ideas were not even close to the reality of the game.

Maybe then you will kill yourselves like you promised to do after beating MGSV

Maybe people should be this mean to Mass Effect Andromeda lead animator girl.

Almost as bad as people who call kojima postmodern.

Why would it have been the Boss

>Maybe then you will kill yourselves like you promised to do after beating MGSV
Remember the threads of people that put off suicide to play MGSV?
How long do you think they made it into the game before finishing the job?

Japs have different type of culture and not afraid to openly speak about failures in their team.
Anywhere else HR department will organize no bully day.

I teach college lit. People who call Joyce postmodern are either memeing or just bullshitting for attention.

However many times people call Joyce a modernist, they are still wrong. His books are inherently post-modern and if you can't educate yourself enough to understand that (hint: take one course in literature, maybe), there's no discussion to be held. Or what, he can't be post-modern because he lived too early? Tristram Shandy was a post-modern novel. And that shit is ancient. So, please, kill yourself.

Holy fuck. You know what, fuck it. I'm not going to throw down with a fellow lit teacher for this shit. Disregard , I suck cocks.

>I teach college lit.
pffftttttHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No wonder you're being such a little bitch about things nobody cares about.

So are you guys memeing or have you actually read Ulysses?

I did, back in high school. I was an autistic kid though. 7/10, it's alright, but there are much better books. Also, Russian lit>European lit>American lit every day.

I wonder if that one guy is gonna claim this is part of Kojimas Masterplan.

Oh, nevermind.

It was more like what Kojitron wanted rather than something real. IP is owned by Sony and all text that mentioned PC release earlier have been edited.

>Tristram Shandy was a post-modern novel
This is a stupid view of literary movements. By making the term just a stylistic checklist, you ignore why Tristam Shandy came about as it did in its period and why actual postmodern literature emerges as it does after modernist literature. Some people argue against there being a strong distinction between modernism and postmodernism and look to Joyce as an example of how modernist aesthetics were often very much in line with what we associate with postmodernism and how both periods reflect a similar range, but to say Joyce is postmodern in this sense is absurd because then you just end up with a weirdly limited view of modernism.

Yeah, it's great. I almost took a doctoral seminar on Finnegans Wake but ended up taking on an extra class in that time instead.

different cheek bones
different lips
different paint pattern
no nose ring
different nose shape
different eye shape
right photo has more black hair strands

The makeup bimbo doesnt look like Emma at all, the other photo actually looks exactly like Emma. If Sony goes out of their way to cover this up, this must be something big. I'm guessing they were saving the reveal for E3?

but it can
checkmate nerd

This is what autism looks like.

Care to explain or are you just jumping on the meme train, reddit-kun?

why doesn't kojimbo make a movie already

All of the facial features are the same. And the fact you think it's a cover up by Sony. You're autistic bro.

I remember when my classmate shaved half of her head like that and we all laughed at her. She was like ´´muh boyfriend said it´s pretty´´. Two months later she said she didn´t like it and grew it back. Fucking women

>waaah they only took one picture how could they take two

Okay

>exact same pattern on vest

That alones invalidates your entire post.

>watermarking pictures on Sup Forums

that's so put all the budget into actors and prerendered cinematic trailers without even pretending you're kinda also working on a game because drones will suck your dick anyway no matter how much of a hack you are

Are you blind? Look at their nose. Emma has a small nose, with the tip pointing upwards. Bimbo has a fat nigger nose AND A NOSE RING. Lips are completely different. You don't see the bimbo's duck lips on the leaked picture. The cheek bones are perhaps the biggest tell. The leaked photo has Emma's distinct puffy cheeks. The paint doesn't even trickle/curve the same way on their cheeks because they're different. Jaw also looks different. Leaked photo has Emma's jawline, Bimbo's jaw is too masculine looking. Eye shape is also noticeably different. Bimbo has smaller eyes. The leaked photo has Emma's big eyes.

There's a mental tranny that got banned on MGS Reddit, NBGO, and Death Strandinf subs for spamming DS being a ruse and that its about the boss and big boss is her kid from the sorrow

He literally spams that shit every second, he even got blocked by Ken and David Hayter

If this is a cover up by Sony, obviously they sent her the same clothes, dumbass.

NBGO

For the record everyone, the chick in the photo is some model called Mykie. She pulled this shit with that Warner Bros movie with the joker (lock me up meme) as Harley, causing a shit storm until she came clean

In fact, she came clean on Twitter and apologized. So why are we still discussing this?

This isn't the same picture user. They didn't take just one. People's faces change depending on their facial expressions, and that's what's fooling you.

So this is head transplant doctor all over again.

NBGO banned FIB, he's that toxic. The one posting here is probably him or that Turkish roach fuckboy that wants to sleep with him

Unless it's just viral marketing by an eceleb and you fell for it.

Unlike the head transplant Doctor, she's done this before to trick people. The doctor was just a coincidence

Her PR guy even apologized in leddit

>this is why venom was made
>punished kojima

The eyebrows are a dead giveaway that it's not Emma Stone and is right.

Hi FIB

I don't see it. The left image clearly has pixelation on the uniform while the right one does not. Also I suppose the left one is UCP, which has 4 color palette while the right has more

>frogfu is actually happening
Now they just need to make a good game.

>it's another FIB spams Sup Forums with his autistic obsession over the boss and Jack being her son episode

Emma Stone is obviously in the game but thinking that "leaked" picture is her is beyond retarded.

>It wasn't the boss. It was just a makeup tutorial
how to spot a retard from miles away that can't even compare a picture

>futa snake
what the fuck

fucking trannies, burn them all

These Emma Stone/Boss threads are just some fag spamming shit. Ignore it and hide, it's really that simple. We've had 3 threads like this before with this dumbass

I'm a fan of the idea of this game being in WW2 and based around The Boss with Mikkkkkleguy as The Sadboi.

I doubt it's happening around WW2, it's just the zombies are WW2 soldiers and vehicles

Seeing Kojima in 2017, getting paid by Sony millions, living the life as the director and comparing that to those "techinical skill" programming monkeys in their 2x2qm space from Konami. Really makes you think indeed. Checkmate.

Nah man, there's other stuff like the power poles or some shit being period correct and Death Stranding possibly referring to Normandy. I don't know what the deal is with Mascaraman's modern gear though. Maybe its time travel or something? Or parallel dimensions and that one is one where WW2 ended the world?

Somebody screenshot this and laugh at this idiot when it's revealed it was Emma Stone.

We only saw 1 trailer that was just in-engine, who knows what may happen later

Stop embarrassing yourself, I'll screen you instead you roach. Let's see the autistic you have later

>FIB will be spamming this shit until the game comes out

>Python & Selkan are makin a video of Norman Reedus being Gray Fox and Death Stranding being silent hills and will continue to spam their shit on social media

>Ruse cruise idiots think Norman is Solidus and the baby is him from the past

I'm fucking out of DS threads. This won't be as fun as the speculation we had for MGSV when it's 3 idiots circle jerking each other

Even the fags that said Chico is quiet, Keifer is octopus, Zero is venom, and Kaz is ocelot was more entertaining. We all had fun and now we are going to deal with these weirdos until 2019

P&S won't release shit until E3

Could be anything. Kojima has a long precedent of misdirecting even people working for him.

Yeah fuck off you obviously have no idea about any of those things and just imply random shit

I'm not following DS that much, what's the deal with the picture?

autism

Debate over whether it's a leak showing Emma Stone in the game or a fake leak by some cosplayer.

Who would she supposedly play, if there's info on that? THE BOSS?????????

Chico

ew

I have a good idea that DS isn't a MGS game, Christ get your head out of your ass

Some model who's known to cause attention whoring and fake leaks like the suicide squad picture leak dolled herself up as Emma stone because Yong said Emma might be in; her PR manager leaked her makeup tutorial picture and everyone thought it was Emma. She came clean on Twitter and her PR manager apologized on Reddit about attracting attention

There's now this one fag bag and his Turkish fuckboy spamming shit on Sup Forums for 4 weeks that DS is a MGS game and Stone is the boss; while Sup Forums keeps bumping this thread

That's literally it

But there's two pics, one of them is supposed to be emma and the other the cosplayer?

>>Ruse cruise idiots think Norman is Solidus and the baby is him from the past
no ? what

What the fuck, guys?

Kojima fans are dumb, go check Twitter

They're both the same person called Mykie, but a autist is trying to push the "Emma Stone is the boss and it's real" meme