ITT: Games where you get stranded on an island

ITT: Games where you get stranded on an island.
Hard Mode: no Adventure Island
Nightmare Mode: no Lost: Via Domus
Dante Must Die Mode: no Minecraft shit

you're not stranded, you're just robbed

I didn't make a thread about semantics you dork.
It says Stranded so I thought I'd use it.

Yoshi's Island and Link's Awakening don't really count as they ditch the island aesthetic too fast.

survival kids for the GBC

Sims 2: Castaway
Lost in Blue series (and its predecessor Survival Kids)

Assassins creed black flag

Reader Rabbit Math Ages 6-9

Suikoden IV

Lost in Blue 1-3 for Nintendo DS

Stranded.

Path of exile
Pirates: Legend of the black buccaneer
Islander

Sims: Castaway

Was going to say that.

Don't Starve

The Forest

Stranded and the Lost in Blue series

was going to post that

Stranded deep, it's basically a ton hanks simulator. Even has a Wilson Easter egg. Pretty fun for a couple hours. You even have to row your raft to other islands to find more supplies. Haven't played in years and it was EA so hopefully they added some new stuff.

It's pretty fun using the compass to make your own map irl on paper

I wish eventide was harder. A lot harder.

The huge amount of damage boosting foods is what really trivializes it.

I didn't even know there were eamage boosting foods. God, that means it's even easier than I thought.

There was no real threat on the island. You can cheese the goblins so easily with stealth strikes and bombs.

The hinox is a joke too.

They should have taken away the slate too and removed that pointless slab of metal that covers one of the holes you place a ball in

Ark

Miasmata

RIMWORLD
MOTHER FUCKING RIMWORLD YOU FUCK

Survival Kids and Lost in Blue.

Stranded Deep?

I know, it's normie tier shit, but that's what it would literally be. Except for maybe a wealth of survival skills that would be very useful.

>tfw I'd have water, food, shelter, stone tools, charcoal, fired clay pottery, and the beginnings of enough smelted iron to make a serviceable edged tool before the first week is out.

Yeah, the slate definitely took some of the challenge and roleplayability out of the experience.
Still very memorable with the near constant rainfall.

>mfw lightning zapped and oneshotted the Moblin in that camp as I was trying to sneak around their entire encampment

They updated some things, mostly optimization and crafting enhancement, there's new biomes and island types now too.

Jump in, mate.

Fuck everyone, I liked being stranded on Tokay island in Oracle of Ages. In fact, I want to go a step further and say I want a game where every level is like that. There's a strange kind of fun in having a set of abilities, losing them and then getting them back in a few minutes.

The Forest, plane crashes on an island inhabited by cannibals and mutants where you have to find your missing son. It's can get pretty comfy and the tribal AI is pretty cool

This game is a small masterpiece but I've never met anyone beside me that played it

>early access

If active enemies are acceptable, I'd like to also submit Project Zomboid as a candidate.

With the Hydrocraft mod

Okay, know what? I just can't spoiler today, time for bed.

>all these people recommending early access indie sandbox games

Well, the "Survival" genre is still relatively new, good candidates are going to be few and far between until the market is more saturated.

What a piece of fucking trash that game was.

I think the developers lost a bar bet or something.

I mean that's kind of the whole point.