Do you think Bloodstained will be better than Hollow Knight?

Do you think Bloodstained will be better than Hollow Knight?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know what Bloodstained is.

Is the Mighty No. 9 of Castlevanias

No
kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night
Hope it won't end up as another No.9

Hollow Knight has horrible artstyle

No it doesn't.

Bloodstained has horrible artstyle.

I never claimed it didn't

Yes, it does

>Muh contraian shitpost

Your pic proves my point. Thanks, mate.

Hollow knight is good.
But bloodstained is better.
Made by the creators of the metroidvania genre itself: Koji Igarashi. Creators of Castlevania: Symphony of the night.
The game looks amazing but it has some huge aliasing problems.

Kickstarter project is over and every stretch goals have been reached! I'm hyped for the release!

Don't forget to buy the game once it comes out because you'll have ton of fun playing it.
Also, they recently revealed three new character including One hot priestess and one loli for you loli-lovers in Sup Forums/

I like the backgrounds but a lot of the characters are overly simple and aren't all that interesting to look at. For all the complaining people do about over designing it's surpising to see people not complain about how under designed half the games enemies are.

I get that this is supposed to read like shilling, but it just reads like someone retarded wrote it.

So the same as No.9

Not him but I really dislike how the game only uses like 3 colors and hate the typical super minimalistic indie artstyle for the characters like those soulless pop figures. Otherwise the gameplay is pretty solid.

But no my friend! It's nothing like the other conman who pretended to have made megaman when it's not him who made him! Koji igarashi is an honest, down to earth businessman and game developer and you should watch his Ask IGA to learn more about the game!
Look at one of the new revealed character :)

She will look like shit in 3D, like the rest of the gsmr

>game only uses like 3 colors
???????

Look at this cute little girl, she's going to take care of the shop you will be able to go in in the game!

she looks dead inside

The game is pretty much black, dark blue and light blue everywhere, even the characters.

uh, no. i think bloodstained will be pretty fucking horrible judging by the videos and screencaps that i have seen, which sucks because i love metroidvanias.. i hope to death that i'm wrong

hollow knight had AMAZING art direction and great combat/customization, but playing it off of the back of 100%ing rabi ribi made me feel like the combat was so fucking shallow and easy...

rabi ribi is the best metroidvania ever made, bar none. it is the standard that everything should be compared to from a mechanical standpoint. Hollow Knight has the best graphics/art direction of any metroidvania though, it's fucking gorgeous

runner ups: momodora 4 has the most cohesive aesthetic, that game is fucking GREAT
environmental station alpha is great too
of course metroid fusion and dawn of sorrow/SOTN

So you haven't played past the first zone, got it.

oh i forgot wings of vii, another great 2d brawler although i'm not sure it's a metroidvania

I really doubt it, and this is coming from somebody who thinks SotN is the most fun in the genre and even back Bloodstained like a dipshit.

Hollow Knight was just extremely well made and nailed everything that makes an exploration platformer fun and interesting.

As soon as I saw that the same company that made M9 was making the game I knew it would be ass. I should have known immediately when they said it wasn't going to be 2d, but I was stupidly hopeful. Everything that they've shown in-game has looked fucking terrible.

>As soon as I saw that the same company that made M9 was making the game...
What?

monster boy will be better than hollow knight and bloodstained