This guys comes in and buffs your girlfriends ass while nerfing yours, what do you do?

This guys comes in and buffs your girlfriends ass while nerfing yours, what do you do?

isn't he gay?
also
>playing overwatch
disgusting

I switch to zenny and discord his nigger loving ass.

I throw my sweetroll up into the air and attempt to get a good hit in while he's hopefully distracted.

Hes married and has a stepdaughter

So he just gets his ass pounded as a side thing?

I laugh at him for being platinum rank

>hahaha n-n-nerf this amirite?

>my wife's daughter
Poor man.

Remember I don't play trash games.

Doesnt mean hes not gay. But also, certified cuck

Nice clip from like a year ago baka

He makes my gf ass better and makes my ass worst?
I don't know, thank him?

>Today we wanted to talk about changes to the upcoming cuckold patch in Overwatch. We felt like the game wasnt appealing to cuckolded individuals enough, and we knew as a team, that was direction we originally wanted. As cucks ourselves, we needed that bull dominance seen in the game.

>that shy face
I would fuck you like an animal

Hitboxes arent what make it trash.

>ITS FIXIED BELIEVE ME

yea sure

Id hope that a couple patches down the road when my ass has been completely forgotten that someone remembers and tries to do an overhaul while my gf becomes meta for 5 patches straight

The toxic community is worse than the hitboxes

This, they had a great success with the initial release, but now the toxic community will scare away any new players, ensuring that it will not live in the long run

>toxic

Don't do that. But the players are absolute shit Anything moba styled on PC would do that though so I'm not too surprised but the average skill of a player is abysmal and skill level in a rank bracket vary wildly making solo games a tossup unless you are just smurfing hard carry DPS/ana.

This right here.

The release was filled with people from other Blizzard games. Now they have the MOBA audience and it shows.

So to anyone who has played a MOBA extensively before coming to Overwatch: uninstall and go back to whatever shit game you came from.

>and skill level in a rank bracket vary wildly making solo games a tossup unless you are just smurfing hard carry DPS/ana
This is so annoying. I had a shit team so I switched from Mercy to Widowmaker since losing was inevitable anyway (first time playing her) and I somehow ended up with silver eliminations. I got a message telling me to kill myself though.

Same here. In plat games I try to pick what the team needs since I can play a hero decent for every role but even with my shit aim whenever I do decide to pick solider 76 I do the best even with poor team composition. I normally don't like to pick him because with how dominant pharah is in that bracket I can't lock soldier since 80% of the time the next player will have better aim and can kill pharah while I can do better on the ground and vs tanks and healers.

I'm stuck with rein most of the times and try to make plays but I usually have the opposing team just focus fire me with no assist from my team. I'd even pin and kill the other tank and kill a DPS but my team refuses to push with me and we wipe to a 4v6. The day I stopped playing this game I instantly became a more happy person.

Someone post it.

Use my 40 inch blue futa cock to rape his ass.

Post what?

>all these people using m-muh toxic
to the point of it being meaningless
I just roll my eye whenever someone uses it nowadays, you can only shit it out so much until people starts phrasing out what you're saying

>playing or having played overwatch

>playing video games

>not having atleast played the free beta

>considering overwatch a video game when it's just a microtransaction moba grindfest with a 40$ entry fee that actually punishes good players in favor of casual cuck audience
>implying you haven't reached skill ceiling with any given character in a matter of 20 minutes
>implying its worth playing after that

C U C K

I played TF2 so fucking much that I wanted something like it but different, I still play TF2 as well, but I also play Overwatch.

I paid for TF2 back during orange box and don't regret it, most of my fun hours were pre-hats.

>implying

>mfw played the beta
>bare as fuck
>never decided to get it
>friend hypes it up like 2 months after release
>decide to get it
>he never plays
>struggle solo
>rank was plat but deranked to high gold
>he was like 1100

I deserved all of the anger and wasted money this game gave me

Not the same user, but either you are baiting (poorly) or you are retarded. Hitboxes were a common shitposting topic like a year ago, and they got fixed. Anyway, you can keep embracing your dead memes if that activates your almonds famalam

It's not like TF2 is any better. You just have shit taste and should neck yourself asap.

thank him and proceed to fuck my girlfriend in the ass

It's pretty fun, definitely something to spend some time on, not that it's the main game I play, either of them.

>shitposting with Gum
You don't got a sweet soul, brother.

t. nintendocuck

No, in fact I own all current consoles besides the burgerconsole meme as well as a fairly powerful PC.