With DS3 finally shitting the bed i think it's time you

With DS3 finally shitting the bed i think it's time you
A P O L O G I Z E

How long is The Ringed City?
Ariandel took me abou 4 to 5 hours.
SL 130 at NG++ is what I'll be playing it first with.

>Ariandel took me abou 4 to 5 hours.
Christ you suck.
>SL 130 at NG++ is what I'll be playing it first with.
Midir is gonna eat you up, spit you up and rape the remains. Shittiest dragon fight in the game.

Its still shit, DS3 being bad doesnt change that

I think there are 4 bosses in Ringed City, I have just beaten one and I think im halfway through the DLC and its took me about 5 hours so far.

DaS > BB > DeS > DaS3 > Shadow Tower > King's Field > DaS2

>rushes through a game at sanic speed
>complains about others taking their sweet time exploring and having fun
>makes baseless assumptions about what boss will crush who
>doesn't answer the question
Yep, I'm on Sup Forums.

Thanks.

>I have just beaten one and I think im halfway through the DLC and its took me about 5 hours so far.
How in hell can you suck THAT BAD. Takes about an hour to get to demons.

Calm down kiddo.

Still better than that heap of shit by a noticeable margin.

I dunno, just the time it took me, didn't really get stuck at anything, took my time checking for as much items etc, reading descriptions etc.

It's forever shit until someone mods in the character movement from the other Souls games.

DaS2 turning up shit after DaS1 was surprising.
DaS3 turning up shit after DaS2 was just expected.

>DaS2 turning up shit after DaS1 was surprising.
About 60% of DaS1 is shit, so no not really

But DS2 is still the worst in the series.

Your'e mom'ses ugly vagina is 60% shit.

I think DS2 is a graveyard of good ideas. They should have stuck with whatever their original vision might have been (making torches/darkness an integral part of the gameplay, etc.) instead of ending up trying too hard to be "Dark Souls 1 But More Harderer: Let's Have Another Mobby Ambush Edition".

>2fags acting smug now becuase their DLC was literally the only good parts of the game.
>Even then one of them sucked ass
Can't make this shit up

>Gael

Really nigga? Literal Slave is your final boss?

Lord of the Light is a God

Holder of the Dark Soul is a Slave

The last DS3 DLC being doesnt turn this crap into a good game. Dark Souls 2 still is and will be forever the worst soulsborne game by a mile

Then why the fuck are you posting on a dark souls thread

Piss off

>no arguments against the notion
Stay mad.

Like poetry.

Why? Because of the DLC? Even with all the DLCs 2 is still worse than 3.

DS2 > DS1 > DS3.

2fags are the biggest memers.

demons souls was the only good game

I kill the jester

I explored the DLC fully, getting everything I could and checking shit out. Took about 3 hours to reach the demons. I don't remember dying at all up that point, at SL80. In fact, in the entire DLC, I died twice to enemies.

fuck off with this bullshit, this is why people hate the Souls community now, nobody cares about you're "git gud" bullshit, if you wanna spout that garbage go play a competitive game, I wanna take my time with souls and enjoy it and explore the world and die a lot, not be ridiculed by faggots like you for choosing to play a single player game how I want to.

Oh oh well done!

everybody have a big clap for the autistic faggot who thinks videogames are a race

well worth it

git ridae her, she's shite

fucking kek