Switch back in stock

Just grabbed one from Fry's in Austin, TX. Saw even more at Best Buy when I was grabbing a pro controller. Was told they came in yesterday. Get em while you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pV6M53oFgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thanks.

>Switch back in stock
Nintendo is finished!

>Get em while you can
lol why would i do that

just trying to do bros a favor and the shitposting has already begun

am kidding mate already bought mine -then got it refunded
Take out Zelda and this console is, to me, utter shit. Splatoon and other funny games are not worth the cost and last for 10 hours at most.
I guess i'm too old for this now

sold mine yesterday for 400 bucks after finishing zelda. :333333333333333333333333333

I bought mine from a scalper for $400 after calling over 30 stores in the area. The next day I walked into Walmart and they had one sitting on the shelf.

Most memeworthy console of all time. Outside of nintenbros, no one is gonna pay $300 for a system that only plays nintendo games when they can buy a PS4 for $250 that plays 98% of all games released.

You sold a system that hasn't even been out for a month?

I'm seriously waiting for the first revision.

Putting the charge base at the bottom is the dumbest design choice ever.

How soon until Bomberman gets a price drop?

I'm waiting for games first.

i looked at all the games that will be released for switch. I finished skyrim 3 times on PC. All the rest is shit and will be out on PC anyway. So yeah, i kept the switch 2 weeks and it was already too much

East germany reporting in, the stores are full. Local gamestop didn't sell much at all. There hasn't been that much demand and I could go and just buy one since day 1. Big El Oh El!
Around here, the switch failed.

But I can also take those games on the go :)

Switch is only doing well in US and even here demand is starting to die after the first couple restocks happened

It seems DOA in EU. Japan is somewhere in the middle, but it's doing worse than the 3DS which also bombed at its launch before the price drop

no thanks

top fucken kek that picture

Why am I seeing the multiple switches being sold for $150 on amazon?

>Get em while you can
shilling the shitch too much

youtube.com/watch?v=0pV6M53oFgI

fuck you I build my own!!!!!!

He did the smart thing. Sold it back for what he paid after he beat Zelda.. the only game on it atm.

By the time Switch get a decent number of games, the price would most likely drop so he can buy it at a lower price later.

The switch is a cool gimmick, they pretty much don't have to make another handheld now.

>not looking at live feeds so you can actually get a Switch in just a day or two of waiting

These threads are pointless famalam

Is anyone els seeing weird prices on amazon for this thing?

Better version.

I didn't even know Fry's was still around.

scammers.

OMG is there a domino's pizza app for the switch? I would get the switch just for ordering pizza.

Whats with the girls face on the right? Shes not even good looking and shes got the biggest pretentious face I have ever seen.

I walked into a gamestop on a whim last week at 10 in the morning. Held the door for a UPS delivery lady and it turned out she was delivering 8 switches. there were 7 people lined up already so i got the last one.

true that
thanks. saved

>implying that any woman believes herself to be anything but a 10

karen coming to roofparty with switch everybody happy and excited.
you actually coming to a party with your stupid toy console
>bullshit nintendo is trying to sell you vs reallity