What games got the best drinking/geting drunk gameplay?

What games got the best drinking/geting drunk gameplay?

Neptunia

mass effect andromeda

GTA IV
My Summer Car

Definitely GTA. I once got pretty hammered and just chased some guy around in GTAV for 3 hours and somehow found that entertaining.

Man how far up your own ass do you even need to be to be able to draw shit like this.

>I don't like thing
>No one else must like thing because I don't like thing.
When did Sup Forums start making its own comics

>Beer tastes bad I prefer cock
>Beer tastes good

Pick one.

The first. Cock is delicious.

Cock and beer are both pretty good :3

One can only assume he's an uncultured American who lives on sugary fizz-water and can't appreciate more nuanced tastes.

rewrite that but with anime and you have half the faggots here

E3

>american beer

>anime tastes bad

do people actually drink beer for the taste?

My Summer Car.

Depends on the situation. At a big party you're probably just going to drink shitty light beer. If I'm at a good bar with a large draft list I'll order something that's actually good.

American craft beer stacks up against anything you guys have.

>beer
>nuanced
>not knowing what xkcd is
You don't know what you're talking about.

What else would you drink it for? It's horribly ineffective for getting drunk.

Good beer with grilled food is some of the tastiest shit ever.

>nerd thinks beer tastes icky

what a surprise.

Nah people drink beer to get drunk, some people won't admit that and try to pretend it's an acquired taste for proper connoisseurs and that they're drinking it because they're cultured instead of because they want to get pissed. These are the kind of people who put words like "craft" in front of it to imply there's an artistic value to it.

getting drunk a bit slowly

if I'm at a party, i normally have a few beers then move to vodka.

its a social thing
i dont think it tastes good but its the best for just sitting down with your friend

>you guys
And where must I be from?

Should call it xD and keep it short.

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

You can drink vodka slowly. As a plus you don't have to go to the bathroom 30 times.

This comic makes is silly. Whoever wrote it has probably only had cheap piss beer like guiness and stella artois

This.
Or just pairing beer with your favorite food in general.

Presumably not America...?

Well if youre making claims like that it suggests you are either from the 3rd world or are an american whos only had keystone

the games don't get better but you have more fun playing them because you don't care about your mistakes that you can't fix anymore
nah i was fucking smashed last night and i was still actively complaining about it ever second to my friend when we were playing multiplayer

>some people won't admit that and try to pretend it's an acquired taste

it's somewhat true though. At first coffee tastes nasty but then you learn to like the taste, same with shitty lite beer

No. Sometimes it can go well with a meal, but wine is always better for that. There's nothing like having a cold beer on a hot day to, but that doesn't mean it tastes good. It has its place, but it's mostly just a tool to get you drunk.

its become a rule though for people to pretend they like beer. Even though people know it tastes like piss they're bombarded by the media and peer pressure to like it.

Or you move on to much higher quality beer instead of slugging down a million calories of garbage in an attempt to get a buzz.

I wouldn't want to jump straight on vodka since i'm quite partial to it, I want to be drunk asap but not when it's just me.

It's an acquired taste in the sense that after a while you stop noticing how horrid it is. Like tobacco.

>cuck thinks beer tastes good
What a surprise

No, if you drink vodka you drink it fast like a man.

But user, beer actually tastes good.

Don't bother. Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of 19 year old straight edge dorks these days.

Beer tastes great after one or two
I'm more of a liquor guy though

TRIGGERS ME EVERY TIME
WHAT THE FUCK RANDALL

dr. pepper and fireball tastes good
mike's hard/harder lemonade tastes good
vegas bombs taste good
schnapps tastes good

beer tastes like fucking bitter water with the after taste of a mcdouble at best yuengling and sour water with the after taste of a bad sock at worst your precious lagers and fancy craft beers

it's perfect for getting drunk
you get couple of shot to get started then you cruise on beer
+ you make frequent bathroom break to breathe a little bit
and it's almost impossible to get blackout drunk if you just drink beer

>yfw he was right

you seem to have the palate of a child, things don't have to be sweet to taste good you know

wine works fine too
and you don't get as much dehydrated since you are always drinking
so the hangover is way better

>
>it's almost impossible to get blackout drunk if you just drink beer
apply yourself

It really doesn't.

Then what are you doing here?

>americans never taste a good beer
>hurr durr all beer taste bad!

and you seem to have the palate of a third worlder
things don't have to taste like piss soaked ass
they're allowed to not immediately turn off the senses unless literally trained not to
i love a good steak
beer is bad dude

lambert please calm down

well you still can but it won't be because you misjudge your alcohol resistance

This. Oh why oh why I did I vote for this orange retard who will doom us all!

It really depends on the beer. Of course Americans don't because their beer has no taste to speak of.

a good steak washed down with some milkies or a nice coca cola I'm sure, don't want to risk your tongue getting saturated with something that makes you face being an adult

>he's never had a dark stout that tastes like coffee, chocolate, or something in between
>he can't appreciate bitter fruit flavors
Feel bad for your underdeveloped palate, tbqh senpai

Yeah, it's a shame.
There's been a couple good threads though.

i had this 20% ish beer that tasted kind of like prunes
it was delicious and then i couldn't feel my face

>Wanna go out an have a drink with friend
>whines and moans because he's afraid the bottle will bite him
>Finally shuts up, will only drink the most sugary, barely qualifies piss
>WHOA DUDE I THINK IM DRUNK :DD
>ARE YOU GOOD TO DRIVE MAN??

I'd recommend trying the following:

Bell's Oberon
Bell's Two Hearted
Oskar Blues Pinner
Victory Summer Love
Dogfish Head Festina Peche

All great American beers.

>tastes bad
>gets you drunk slowly
>gives you gas
>have to run to the bathroom every 10 minutes to take a huge piss
>makes you fat as fuck
>not even cheap
How did beer ever become the default alcoholic beverage? It's shit-tier.

Query: for one good reason why mods don't ban OP for several days for making blatantly off-topic threads like these, (or ones so likely to go off topic), and ban everyone for a few minutes for posting in these. It wold immensely improve the board.

Beer is garbage. It's okay if you like it though.

i've had some "beer" that tasted good like this $5 a bottle orange ginger beer but at that point is it even a beer anymore? might as well just call it a malt beverage or something
seems like the beer takes a backseat to the flavorings

>It's horribly ineffective for getting drunk.

Only if you've raised your tolerance sky high with hard liquor. I don't drink spirits, so a couple of beers is enough for me to get a pretty good buzz going.

Oh fuck, not that user but speaking of that I recently had some deschute's obsidian stout.

It was tasty as fuck, would recommend.

Depends. If I intend to get drunk i'll usually have one tasty beer then switch to swill for the proper drinking.
All these people that talk about 'pretending' are utter cunts and should kill their autistic selves. How could anyone possibly like the thing i don't!!!111
Frankly americans should just stick to their shit american beer and avoid commentating on anything else, ever since you guys started getting decent microbreweries i've seen an increase in pants-shitting little nerds whining about 'beer snobs' n shit. Or even funnier calling people hipsters, which is basically nerd code for 'this person is cooler than me and i resent it'.

Most of those I suggested are lighter spring/summer releases which might be more to your liking.

>not liking beer

xkcd is shit tier

Mario Kart dont "drink and drive" Drinking Game:
>have x amount of shots in front of you before race
>cant touch controller if taking a shot
>have to finish all shots before you cross the finish line

there. best drinking game ever invented.

>if you're not a virgin, you're a cuck
lovin this meme
especially loved the autistic tough guy last week who said he'd cuck me while talking about his superior ascetic lifestyle of signing songs and making rpgmaker games.

Yes. Not all beer is watered down Bud Light or PBR or some shit, there is genuinely good tasting beer, especially if you drink it in combination with something that compliments it.

Deschutes is good shit. Their fresh squeezed IPA is bomb.

>drink shit for weeks
>eventually convince yourself you like it
>it's good guys it's just an acquired taste!
This is the exact same reason poor people claim to love tv dinners, doesn't matter how shit something is, if you consume it every day you'll stop noticing just how bad it is eventually.

>how to destroy your carpet

I like beer and I'm not really a big fan of American brews, they're all IPAs and way too flavourful, give me a good nutty ale any day of the weeks

I don't like videogames because turn-based combat tastes awful

i really hate xkcd

it was more hygienic than water in the middle ages

>never step out of your comfort zone ever
>never acquire new interests or tastes
>somehow act superior to others on an anonymous vietnamese flipbook website

pitiful, really

Only massive alcoholics drink high abv craft beer every day. You have to drink that stuff sparingly and yes, it is actually good.

But it is an acquired taste, just like coffee, food from different parts of the world, or videogames

>hefeweizen

Definitely gonna pick up some Franziskaner after work today.

What's the white stuff at the bottom

I went to this bar in Poland that had it own brewery in the back, best blonde ale I have ever tasted

I do all of those things though user, I just don't force myself to like garbage and pretend that it was good all along.

Any online FPS for me.

If I can hit the sweet spot I'm just buzzed enough to wreck shit.

Then I go to bed.

This is true for anyone, for myself I literally cannot drink highly sweetened drinks. Whether it's soda or store bought ice tea or something, I think it's disgusting, but there's so many people that do like it because they're use to the extreme amount of sugar in it, and in fact crave it.

Cock is honestly pretty good desu. But, I like beer as well.

thats the glass, user

Hefeweizen goes well with just about anything, fucking love it along with a good amber ale.

sure you do man, but if you don't like something immediately it must be that everyone else is wrong, right? No way your perfect little self could ever not like something that's genuinely good? If something's difficult to get good at it must not be worth your time, right?

Easy things are so much better, like staying in mommie's basement drinking sugar

I've always enjoyed IPAs so the recent trend in american beer actually pleases me and it's nice to see something with flavor coming out of america.
I'm kinda spoiled where I live since i'm in a sorta trifecta area of germany, belgium and netherlands so we have a crapload of good beers, on top of that I live nextdoor to a bar that brews its own stuff and has a huge selection of beer from as far away as new zealand. I just don't get how someone can make a blanket statement like 'i hate beer' but then again if all you've got is milwaukee's best and steel reserve I can see the point.