So I picked up central fiction since it was on sale on PSN...

So I picked up central fiction since it was on sale on PSN. Anything I need to know about the story from chronophantasma? I skipped the last BB game.

BB thread I guess

You mean a Mai/sissy thread? Someone post the chart.

user, the the thread was inevitably going to head in that direction anyway; it's implied.

So what's the tl;dr of chronophantasma so I can rush through this games story to unlock story only characters

>Bang is actually relevant to the whole plot
>Kokonoe gave Noel a new outfit along with suppressors so she doesn't go berserk and destroy everything as Mu-12
>Izanami summoned something from the sky I forgot whatever it's called
>Jin, Noel and Ragna teamed up to fight it
>Jin barely made it out alive, Noel was injured and Ragna disappeared
>Hazama supposedly died alongside Platinum, possibly Trinity as well

And that's all I can remember.

>user, the the thread was inevitably going to head in that direction anyway; it's implied.
You brought this upon yourself if you posted Mai in the OP

Oh and Relius wasn't actually helping Izanami, more like he was trying to find a way to reshape the world to his liking and he thought siding with Izanami would help him find the answer.
IIRC Relius also got Carl over to his side.

>buying a game that is about to become obsolete in 2 weeks

Reminder that best girl won the Jinb Owl AND the Justiceb Owl!

Why's she so perfect, bros?

Knowing the retarded story I won't be surprised if that's all I have to know.

Is kokonoe balanced in this game? I remember people saying how broken she was in CP threads last year/2 years ago

>implying anyone would want win those bowls
Best girl is Izanami by the way

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

I don't have CF because I'm waiting for CFEX.
CP her drive got reworked into a meter instead of charges, i forgot how it worked.

I can't bring myself to like someone who tried to kill her friends and had to be a dumb bitch for around half the series. I disliked every one of the academy girls aside from Makoto, she's at least level-headed.

>Bang is actually relevant to the whole plot

Not really. Literally his Nail was more important than he actually is.

Also OP, very little of what happened in CP actually fucking matter because of time loop shenanigans. Really all you need to know

>Terumi was right all along
>Tsubaki is a fucking moron
>Literally everyone that isn't Izanami, Terumi, Kokonoe, Kagura, Ragna, Jin, and to a certain extent, Noel, don't matter at all
>Relius got away with everything
>Being Ragna is still suffering

>
>>buying a game that is about to become obsolete in 2 weeks

Meh, oh well. Having an income is fun. I haven't heard anything about a CF extend. Is the release date really in 2 weeks? Can't find anything in google

And Celica died again. Thank fucking god, I think I hate her the most.

Should I buy Mai? I really liked her character in the manga and CP, but eight dollars is ridiculous.

Up to you man, she's braindead easy.

She's fun to use. Plus I dunno if they did anything to her. But it was fun seeing people get pissed at Mai players.

Perfection!

If you're shit at the game she's unga bunga tier with braindead strings, incredibly safe pressure, and easy combos. Not as bad as CS Makoto or CP Kokonoe, but still pretty close to pay to win tier.

>perfection
>semi-retarded
>inbred