youtube.com/watch?v=wWxqVzxlRV0
youtu.be/gXXmhQ0GVhc
youtu.be/RP0yOW6FpEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc-OkmqIHtc
youtube.com/watch?v=xT6V-IcK2I4
youtu.be/FYLfC7BWoOI
youtube.com/watch?v=qxzbh6vPRZg&list=LLCa2p3E2peKi-dsWFGdmnEQ&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck is Samurai Jack a thing again?

Because it became a thing again.

New season.

SAMURAI JACK THREAD!

FUCK VIDEOGAMES!!!!!!

Aw yeah son
youtube.com/watch?v=wWxqVzxlRV0
Only good part of the game, honestly

Because people actually wanted it.

youtu.be/gXXmhQ0GVhc

Sup Forums should be all about Samurai Jack, JoJo, Dragon Ball Super, latest trending season, e-celeb drama and controversial politics.

WE dont need videogames.

Because the new season is kino.

Videogames

So same as it is now. Got it.

Rouge looks so fucking bored in every scene she's in

Its JUST that mods and jannies dont get it.

Nu-Sup Forums pls go

Back in 2010 this was all we talked about

Needs filename

They all do. It's one of the many things that probably would have been tweaked if the game wasn't rushed.

>Enemies are used to fighting in the dark
>Main Character takes the fight outside in the snow
>They all get fucking destroyed immediately

More like
>Protagoist gets the drop on them instead of vice versa

Both are applicable.

More like
>videogames

yo what about the bolts and nuts shit

>MC has limiters

So cheap tricks used to get an emotional response from dumb audiences?

Nice disguise

Now mods will think we are discussing videogames but in fact we are just discussing the new samurai jack season.
Mods are so easy to fool.

Jack's "getting tired of this bullshit" look fucking makes this scene.

He was upset about killing humans at first, but then he had a flashback about his father killing a bunch of robbers and he was basically "this shit is your decision, if you walk away you can live", and then he killed them. Jack gave the kid ninjas the same speech and then fucking wrecked them.

Basically he's blaming them for choosing to die, rather than blaming himself for killing them.

>platinum game
When?

It's ironic because they had no choice

>Side character is THICC

Jannies. Sup Forums is leaking again.

Yeah man.

>Tfw mom doesn't care that it's your turn to play

This, we need more eceleb and console war threads

They trained their whole lives just to fight Jack. Jack has trained his whole life to be able to defeat any opponent, with a near 100% success rate (barring a few notable exceptions, and even then he has 50 additional years of experience under his belt since those days).

The final outcome was never really in question.

Go back to Sup Forums

MODS
MOOOOOOODS

>Train from childhood for the sole purpose of killing the FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR
>forget that he is "trained to hide in de light"
>get fucking wrecked

>pain inhibitors disabled

More like
>fighting on someone else's terms

>Jack posting on Sup Forums has been replaced with Jack posting

The thing that pissed me off is that they were specifically trained NOT to help each other, because hurr weakness is failure. What they should have done is focus on team tactics, because that's basically their biggest advantage. They won't be able to match Jack on a physical level, and they'll probably never get close to his skill level, but even then it's still 7 vs 1 so if they worked together more they would've been much more effective.

Also the whole being trained in a fucking cave and never being allowed outside thing. No wonder they did a much better job in the pyramid/catacomb than they did outside in the snow.

youtu.be/RP0yOW6FpEM

What would happen if he blocked Jacks Path?

Will you do the fandango?

Sort of a shame Jack lost his sweet dagger so soon.

Imagine what that fucking thing does when it hits a person.

normies

AnitaSarkeesian.Webm

They did, but they did not see it or realize it. They knew only one purpose. The deer scene further emphasized how they absolutely nothing but to kill the Samurai. The dark daughter of Aku version of Ilana will be the only one to get any character development.

>kills his first human ever
>loses his goddamn mind more and more
>flashback to papa samurai wrecking shit with ease
>"sometimes you have to do things you hate"
>proceeds to kill 3 more
>throws the last 3 off a fucking cliff
>doesnt even care if they died from the throw
Killing robots for so long must have really made him dull to the idea of death

Whip it out
i like this idea

>jack has weapon
>use it to fight new opponent and loses it
>pick opponents weapon
>repeat

Watch as he fights the ghost samurai, defeats him and he drops Jacks sword.

Not sure if that would work. People don't resonate like metal or stone.

>the sword to defeat aku is all in his mind
holy shit please i dont need cold sweats this early in the morning

KIno

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc-OkmqIHtc

>Jack could summon infinite swords this whole time

this scene made me feel more than i have with a decade of vidya and a decade of chinese cartoons ever could

they really cared about making this`

Hit a bone

Most kino shit ever

we're made of 80% water user, im sure it would have an effect
if we can die from dynamite in water whether its nearby when it detonates, or are dozens of feet away, chances are that sound would still make your body explode

Wouldn't it still dampen the effects since it's connected the body?

>Bro's homeland is invaded by religious fanatics
>His people are slaughtered and forced to flee their own city to hide in refugee camps
>You try to band together local heroes and a neighboring king to assist him but they need time to gather - which you don't have any more of
>Rush back to the camp to find the enemy knights at the lip of the valley it lies within
>Hectic fighting ensues, enemy commander sneaks up behind bro and blasts him nearly in half with his magic sword
>Bro decides it no longer matters if he lives or dies. He has to win.
>Beats the fuck out of an armored knight while bleeding to death with only a bow
>Sees the enemy King lift his lance from the other side of the valley, calling its name and unsealing its power
>Gigantic pillar of light heads crashing towards the camp, and your bro notches an arrow
>He fires it as hard as he can, pumping every ounce of his strength and magic into the shot and fuelling it with such power that it burns through the sky like a meteor - splitting the beam and creating a dozen mile long trench through the enemy forces
>Bro's body literally fucking disintegrates from the backlash of his own shot, like you straight up see his skin and blood turns to a fine mist and dissipate as his body is torn apart
>Enemy king is so fucking stunned that someone could beat his lance through sheer willpower that he calls off the invasion out of terror that more warriors like your dead bro might exist

I would die for Arash

>remove limiters
>not breaking them

none of you will ever heno heno kappa

>Game has the GOAT soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=xT6V-IcK2I4

Honestly I'm not thinking too scientifically, I'm more thinking how metal it would be to make somebody's bones explode inside their body.

>Carpenter Brut
I'm glad he is getting more work, the tracks he did for Furi and HM2 were all some of the best of their respective soundtracks.

>Imagine what that fucking thing does when it hits a person.
Nothing, didn't you watch Ranma?
People don't have a resonance frequency.

I am... Really gonna need to know the source on that. Urgently. Something that awesome has to be experienced first-hand.

The girl that they gave a characterization did help the others in the last training montage, so at least one learn the power of friendship

They were trained to fight together, but they weren't trained to save each other. If you couldn't pull yourself up, you die. If you can't fend for yourself, you die. That's why they hounded Jack through the catacombs, but when one of them died, she was weak because she couldn't kill Jack by herself.

Furi?

What game?

How long would Kenshin last against Jack?

youtu.be/FYLfC7BWoOI

>Jack BECOMES the sword
>Ashi uses him to kill Aku

>Metal anime music video

>He doesn't appreciate AMV kino

he kinda ease himself from that burden by giving them the choice to avoid battle.

i was expecting a blade of the immortal thing, where he was collecting the badass weapons from his fallen enemies.

>Main Character removes his limiters

During the final push of Dragon Age Inquisition you pretty much HAVE to use you superpower all the time, otherwise it overloads and hurts you and your party.
It's a pretty great moment of "holy shit I'm pumped up, COME AT ME".

This is AMV kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=qxzbh6vPRZg&list=LLCa2p3E2peKi-dsWFGdmnEQ&index=2

>main character takes one of his enemies with him and trains them giving her his original armor but later finds out he has been training his daughter the entire time but aku kills her and after jack defeats him he uses the only time portal to go back in time to prevent her death instead of stopping aku in the far past in the first place confirmed through (((official))) leaks

:^)

>Jack season 5

I want fanart of this xtra thicc bitch asap

All I could think of was "In a Heartbeat", and I fucking love that song. A little distracting.

MAKAVELI YEAUUUH

What time does the next episode air on Saturday? I've got work till 9:15 that night in central time and I need to know if I should record it or not

How important are the first 4 seasons of Samurai Jack.
I've seen the first one, but didn't watch the others.

There's really only a few significant things from the first 4 seasons that I'm almost certain they're going to reference, that being the Scotsman and possibly the Guardian so I guess you'd be fine just skipping righr to season 5

The original 4 are really good too though

I remember liking some of Season 1.
The Scotsman and the 1930's episode stood out to me.

>3 swords stylish vs 1 sword tech
jack, you fuckin dumb nigga?

The scene in episode 2 where he is in the tomb and the ecstasy of gold plays is pure kino.

Jack has low tier toon force

>that scene where she is confused by the male and female deer
Turned good with the power of dick confirmed. My favorite trope.

God I fucking love this season. Genndy is a kinoGod

So does Zoro. Only way to explain how he survived the pain bubble.

Spoilers?

>Daughters of Aku trained to kill a man
>Jack trained to kill a god

yeah looks like it

and solo is a faggot that needs his friends to help him win
nigga would lose so fast it'd be like a one piece filler episode but adjusted for real time (like 3 minutes at best)\

You could say:
FOOLISH SAMURAI