"Bloodstained" is the Kickstarted you should be getting a refund for

Seriously IGA? Just look at this. This is from their latest blog update, showing off a new character. This character tells me everything I need to know about its intended audience. It's also just a Frankenstein monster of conflicting ideologies.

Right off the bat you have the child-like inward facing feet, suggesting submissiveness. No doubt this is an comforting trait for someone who might be frightened by a sexually aggressive woman. But then you have breast that suggest maturity, nurturing and motherhood.

They're covered, but in a way that leaves nothing to the imagination (thanks to the convenient boob buckle underneath).

The dainty position of the hands. Nuff said.

Then, we've got the hair covering one eye thing (and that cowlick that she just can't seem to get down) leaving the other eye to illustrate the non-threatening stare of a vacated mind. The perfect vehicle to morph and fetishize into the object of a sexually stunted fantasy, and honestly, it makes me quite sick and embarrassed.

Shit like this is my #1 peeve in games. Not much I can do about it either as people, obviously enjoy it, and that's fine. But damn is it a deal breaker when a game has tons of character designs like that.

So is this post from plebbit or neofag

>The perfect vehicle to morph and fetishize into the object of a sexually stunted fantasy

you don't say

It's all Neofag fourm posts.

I don't understand why everyone is boycotting Yooka Laylee when this garbage is getting a pass.

Copypasting NeoFag posts here is not funny.

Dumb assblasted Megaman fan, kill yourself.

What has to happen to a man that he writes stuff like that?
No Dad?

Did you copypaste this off Kotaku Rock Paper SJW or something?

I fucking love it.

>6
This is a neogaf post. I've already seen it today, it's literally copypasted. Now i don't know where i could find the screen that proves it.. hmm

TITS

>No doubt this is an comforting trait for someone who might be frightened by a sexually aggressive woman
Not everyone likes sluts, cuckboy

loli.

Neofag alert

my dick likes
please listen more to your own penises

everybody just want good fuck

girls with boobs are bad?

>The perfect vehicle to morph and fetishize into the object of a sexually stunted fantasy, and honestly, it makes me quite sick and embarrassed.

Holy projection,batman!

>This is already a pasta

I thought this was supposed to be a Castlevania successor?

What the fuck is this anime garbage?

>completely generic anime waifu bait characters

Why do japanese devs hate making FUN character designs? waifushit is on the same level as forced SJW diversity

post thicc

aaaaaa hubba hubba

baby can i get some dim sum

>FUN character
This guy again.

Speaking of which I really need to give my money to this project. Liked all the IGA vanias, art style is pretty and pretty much 0 chance of the developers being tumbler cucks so that's a bonus.

Honestly, it's a pretty bad design.
Now THIS is a great titty monster. OoE designs were top notch and FAR better than Bloodstained's so far.

fucking kill me I just want to play it now