That one anime you want to see turned into a video game

That one anime you want to see turned into a video game.

Whats her name Sup Forums?

Its gotta be HxH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ykSNapZAVE
youtube.com/watch?v=M1GJfw0xu8A
youtube.com/watch?v=NMSczw5bM_U
youtube.com/watch?v=UwiQoJBrP-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5TSpShmYDJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=x7y44OEt1VU
youtube.com/watch?v=MNRFOiqksNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are several HxH video games.

I'm just gonna post this already

>Gurren Lagann
>A SAO game that doesn't involve the characters of the anime at all
>Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

There are quite a few HxH games already, but they're all in Japanese.

I would like a racing game about SBR

>watching the shitty 2011 version
faaaaag

All the JoJo posting on Sup Forums cracks me up. Also
>visit all three boards
>watch animes from all three categories
Seems legit. Bepop isn't really Sup Forums though it was pretty progressive for its time, had quite a few gay characters.

That sneaky Boku no Pico

Why do people like HxH? Its easily the worst "big" shounen out there. If it didnt have the rapeclown it would be completely forgettable.

pretty sure code geass doesn't fit in that category, its flawed in so many ways.

>implying the 2011 version wasn't more faithful to the manga

I liked the first arc the most.

I disagree HxH has better pacing than the vast majority of shonens

HxH 18+ /sm/ dating sim where you play as Gon.

I just want a game where i can create a happy family with a monstergirl

that does not excuse the absolutely awful art style, directing, ""animation"", skipping more than half of introductionary material, and overall laziness.

Everything 1998 version added, fitted the show, and amazingly made it better.

When the fuck did Sup Forums get a section? Stop needlessly changing the image. Most of the Sup Forums section was the Sup Forums section on the original versions.

Ghost stories would probably be also be on Sup Forums's side.

Cashern Sins. Make it the most generic and boring open world survival game we've ever seen.

this

I started enjoying it because of the 99 anime. Then read the manga and there is some heavy shit in there. Tried the 2011 anime and fucking colors and all those shots with characters attacks made me hate it.

That's why manga only. Problem are the hiatus, because HxH's world is pretty interesting and how nen works and someone even weaker can pull amazing shit. Just the royal ants had some exaggerated "power level" but nen, tactics, GOOOOON-SAN and nuclear bombs solved the problem

Still, I enjoyed more of the YYH main cast than HxH. Yuusuke >>>> Gon

Space Dandy would probably be the most fun idea. Just hunting aliens in different worlds sounds amazing and could be really diverse with some basically being monkeys from ape escape to giants in shadow of the colossus.

Wait did this actually happen in the anime or was it a dream?

Yumekui Merry (manga) game when?

that shitty 8bit game doesn't count

>no cowboy bepop game where you hunt space bounties
Why live

Kekkai Sensen game made by the Yakuza devs

>yakuza devs
sega

Pretty accurate. Sup Forums crew.

my man.
youtube.com/watch?v=_ykSNapZAVE

There will be one when the manga ends.

I hear there's some, but Legends of the Galactic Heroes would be great with a total war like game.

>When the manga ends
We

So never ever?

How would you make a JoJo game where the battles feel like JoJo battles? Like some sort of puzzle fighter.

Telltale style gameplay

Monster Girl Quest dude
The very end of the game is getting violently sexed by your waifu for 3 days so she can get knocked up

No.

I want Togashi to finish the fucking manga before he dies, and then they can whore it out as much as they want. Just please finish the fucking manga, please.

Rune Factory 3,best girl is a mermaid

/thr-

Disregard the above, /thread
youtube.com/watch?v=M1GJfw0xu8A

This is the most retarded shit that doesn't even make sense.

Gantz.

Sup Forums has some shit fucking taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMSczw5bM_U

Katanagatari

Hisoka´s 1999 waaaaay fucking better, woooow.

Who changed the image? Sup Forums has the shittiest taste on this whole website.

A Cobra game that's a Mass Effect clone, but more stylish.

Half of the stuff in the Sup Forums side is worshiped by Sup Forums

this.

the soundtrack alone is 10 times better and catches the feeling more than this shit from 2011.. dont get me started on hisokas voice actor. in 1998 he was perfect and now totaly generic.

Cyborg 009

>watching gay shotacon anime

This. I tried to watch 2011 remake just recently, and I literally couldn't stand what they'd did to Yorkshin and its atmosphere. Spiders were quite a bit more meh too; Arararagi just does not fit the leader.

Sup Forums still likes Azumanga Daioh? I guess they're not completely shit after all.

Sup Forums is right as always.

watching the 2011 now, haven't seen the original...holy shit it looks great.

I have never seen anyone hate on Azumanga Daioh in general actually

You already made this thread earlier today. My answer is still the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwiQoJBrP-Y

Ghost Stories is one of the rare cases where the dub salvages the show.

I want a hunter x hunter with a self insert character that has a very small effect on the plot. Also, you can fuck Killua's sisters(males).

That animation is gorgeous, that looks like its from an OVA.

One Piece MMO

youtube.com/watch?v=5TSpShmYDJ0

You're missing out. Big time.
I literally skipped to GI arc. It's a bit more bearable, but jesus fuck they really don't wanna build any atmosphere in this version. Constantly skipping things, or triviliazing them for no reason.

This anime was made in 1999?

I thought old animes had choppy, shitty, non-fluid animation??

>most heartful anime ost #54449
How many most something anime ost are out there?

kill la kill of course, it's got a mediocre-ass story that fails to present any meaningful themes besides "le be yourself" and "le revenge cycle", but its still might be great translated into wacky cg and the character designs and weapons are high tier

We need a death note fighting game desu

I never read the manga and watched the 2011 so I literally did not give half a shit when Kite died. After watching the og series holy shit what the fuck were they thinking when they only introduce him like 5 epsiodes before he pops his clogs?

only thing thats good on right is the 3rd one
pretty sad

People think that HD + bright colors means good animation. Execution and direction are what make good animation, and '99 had good direction. Animation is supposed to be animated. Things need to move. Ambience and atmosphere add to a scene when needed.
youtube.com/watch?v=x7y44OEt1VU
The quality isn't the best here, but you can see the attention to detail.

Ghost Stories is amazing. I try to watch it every year.

It honestly baffles me that people like it so much, it goes to shit so much faster then most other shonen.

Same, that was the only time it was even remotely interesting instead of focusing entirely on the edgy characters for whatever reason.

There is a restricted RPS online game, and an E-card game where you play against an anime girl to get her to take her clothes off

Yea, he'll especially be missing out on the Chimera Ant arc if he watches 1999 LOL

>tfw you like all of these

I want a Garo Honoo no Kokuin open world game à la Witcher 3 where you travel around medieval Europe, ridding it of Horrors, except the fighting gameplay is more akin to a Platinum game, complete with random bullethell sections.

>I thought old animes had choppy, shitty, non-fluid animation??
This is what kids nowadays believe?

yeah, the 2011 does that all the time.
I apparently did the right choice by deciding to watch ep1 of both 1999 and 2011 versions, before choosing which one to start with. The 2011 one pretty much compressed THREE 1999 episodes into the first episode, skipped all the Gon & Mito-san stuff and him finding about Ging is still alive and a pro-Hunter, which is the whole reason he even decides to get off the island.

One of the biggest insults IMO was during the number-tag hunting during the Hunter exam, and when Gon gets poisoned. The 2011 version makes it seem like he shrugs off the paralyzer shit off his system in a mere day, where as the 1999 shows him painfully and pathetically trying to survive for an entire week, unable to do anything right, even soiling himself, all alone in the woods.

We can read CA vs. slogging through 70+ episodes.
>Watching '99 for great animation and direction and then jumping to the manga for GI onwards
>Watches '99 GI anyways because it's my favorite arc

Anime animation peaked between 1995 and 2005.

My metaphorical nigga

>We can read CA
You can read all of it instead of slogging through filler you dork.

is flamenco actually good

>filler
I'll take added scenes that build on a character's struggles and determinations vs. streamlined nonsense that equates to still shots being panned vertically and manga panels being traced with added mouth flaps.

>Escaflowne
Oh my god I forgot this even existed

My absolute nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=MNRFOiqksNI

Imagine an open world game with Air Gear, it would be like S4 league jumps but on skates with fuckers making clubs and causing havoc

Yes. Especially if you're into toku. If all you want is Anime Kickass though prepare for disappointment.

Yes, the best way to experience it is with completely virgin eyes
Do not look up anything about it, just start it up

ok, i thread i can come out of the fucking lurk zone and into a realm of stupidity and wonder.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THE FUCK Hunter X Hunter was so stupid in the Ant saga?

>Killua is a whiny bitch
>Kite dies after being shown for only a couple episodes but Gon is willing to throw everything away and POWER UP ENOUGH TO BEAT THE KING just to fuck up cat girl to avenge someone he barely knew
-Mereum dies, doesn't even kill the King fight, but uses a cheap bomb to poison him
-King could of actually been a good king, but no fuck you you're not better than us humans, who are really the real monsters
-youpi dies from poison
-pouf dies from poison
-nothing anyone did was worth jack shit, and was spent running back and forth doing literally nothing
-Palm is a Ant for no reason. The story doesnt change with her at all
-Kite is dead and they went back to save him just to tell us what we already knew
-They could of sent in more skilled Hunters and there would of been less casualties

Holy fucking shit was this arc so pointless. It was handled poorly and everything about it could of been avoided if they just dropped fucking bombs on them. literally nuke them

Digital art truly was a mistake.

How it should've ended
>Gon decided against going down to meet his father because he's already become a hunter and his father is a giant tool

I just got caught up with this shit and now I'm on the boat for who knows how long.

FUCK

You're welcome lad. Have a cute Merle.

This.
I didn't even realize that the boat part in Hunter Exam was filler, because it was so goddamn awesome. Not to mention the Leorio's haunting flashback that explains why he's so keen on getting money & becoming a doctor; they pretty much brush that under a rag in 2011 and make him a comedy relief.

Same goes with everything about Kurapika.

>someone he barely knew
Kite saved his life in the past. He wasn't some random guy he barely knew.

>Shitting on father of the year all years
Ging did literally nothing wrong

Looking back on it it's kinda shit, but it's an enjoyable ride while you're watching it. Like other anons said, just go into it, don't look anything up about what happens.