I'm playing KH1 right now. After that which game do I play next? CoM? KH2? Does it really matter?

I'm playing KH1 right now. After that which game do I play next? CoM? KH2? Does it really matter?

Com
Kh2
Bbs
Finally recoded

CoM is a direct sequel to KH1, and KH2 takes place right after CoM.
and 358.
and BbS.

don't bother with CoM, the gameplay is garbage and you're a fucking whacko if you wanna go into it for story

everything else is OK

CoM is garbo just watch the cutscenes on YouTube or wiki to get the story then move into 2

order of release, retard

Play release order. Story won't make much sense otherwise.

/life

It's never not this.

It really matters unless you don't want KH2 to make any sense.

COM sets up KH2's antagonists and it has some pretty crucial character development in Reverse/Rebirth mode.

You want to play 358 after KH2 because 358 spoils a bunch of KH2 plot twists. BBS comes after KH2, then DDD.

Coded isn't even worth looking into because it doesn't add anything that isn't covered in DDD. Same with 2.8, which doesn't add anything that isn't covered in DDD or BBS.

NOW CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG-- BUT LAST I CHECKED THE GAMES ARE DISPLAYED IN THEIR ORDER OF RELEASE ON THE GAME SELECTION SCREEN

okay so foreshadowing is when the author creates a message of what will happen soon in the coming chapters. darth vader suggests luke has great force, moses confronts the burning bush. but, paralipsis is when a n author mentions something without ever mentioning the topic at all, making it peculiar. "i'd love to talk about my tax returns, but they're off topic," they're two totally different events.

Have fun user. Your in fr a great journey :)

actually 358/2 is listed before KH2.

They are not. in the PS4 collection it goes

KH1
CoM
36-whatever days
KH2
BBS
Re:Coded

look

realistically what you liked most about kh1 was the gameplay. maybe not going into it were you expecting this, but after playing through the whole thing it's pretty obvious where the pros and cons are

don't play com, it has none of the pros.

Unless you're a completionist junkie, watch some videos online about it and jump right into KH2

Re:CoM vs CoM doesn't matter and 365+7 Days HD isn't a game and nobody in their right mind would actually sit through those dumb cutscenes

Alright sounds good. I'll play CoM next

KH>CoM>2>Days>BBS>Re:Coded

Got this yesterday. Played a bit of it but honestly I might have been too fucking high to get what was going on. Or is the beginning of KH1 just weird in general?

>he wants to play in order
>wanting to play CoM twice before 2

Don't, it will tire you out. Just watch cutscenes on youtube. CoM story only really starts after more than half game later. Reverse/Rebirth story is interesting and fast to do, but you need to unlock it by finishing CoM story first.

>358/2 is universally hated
>It's one of my favorites.
Life isn't fair.

>Or is the beginning of KH1 just weird in general?

Just you wait until you play the first hour of KH2. Even if you played CoM it will be weird

I wasn't talking about the actual game I was talking about sitting there like a phillistine and watching an hours worth of cutscenes. Not that I think the original DS game was good either. Why do you like it? Is it nostalgia or is it fan service or it's both.

Do the games have that issue with shit moving at twice the speed?

Only sephiroth meteors

Don't listen to this samefag. CoM is good. The boss battles are intense and the card gameplay is fun and can be challenging.

I've been playing KH2 for 9 hours straight, and I encountered 3 glitches and 1 save crash. The three glitches were "cutscene audio and models go faster" "in timeless river the tower reaction command sora doesnt jump on it, but fixed by doing the other side" "halloween town floor look weird"

I save crashed right after I neat Zexion after doing the 1000 heartless fight. I saved at every single save point you come across or pass, so it is rare

Ok that's not too bad, thanks for the info.

CoM is boring as hell for almost half-game, that's about the point when you get playing around with the cards and getting damn skills and shit starts getting fun with the card system. The boss fights against the organization are good even if sometimes are frustrating. But just a bit after half-point is when the story starts and things get better, until then you will re-do the same worlds from KH1 and doing KH1, 2x CoM and then KH2 it will be too much for a run.

Rebirth mode is fun as hell and a good ride. Just Wonderworld boss can be frustating as hell because of low card numbers, as the final boss of the game can be.
Btw, CoM worlds were better in the gba version due to small size, ReCoM are worse for what the game is.

Is there a legitimate way to predict zexion's spot light book attack where it keeps shuffling between spots? I feel like the books that are floating above the lightsources have something to do with it but I never have enough time to figure it out?

same guy, i'll agree, just tired of seeing people say its the worst

i was doing it last night. stand in the middle, make sure you have dodge roll. i think if it lights up long on the first one, it wont ever stay on that one, but i was just really timing it

It's just a game I really enjoyed.
Plus I fucking hate the command deck system they used in BBS and DDD.

>It's just a game I really enjoyed.
What about it did you enjoy? Surely if you enjoyed it so much you would be able to identify what you liked.
Also nobody likes those command decks. Nobody but hardcore weebs.

The story.
MOST of the missions.
The characters.
The panel system

I like the command decks, and I'm nowhere near a "a hardcore weeb". There is nothing wrong with them.

It's been a while since I've played KH1. Holy fuck, this game hasn't aged very well.

thisalso make sure to save very often, like every time you see a save point
there is a save crash that happens randomly, its pretty rare, but it sucks when it happens

Re:Com, KH2, THEN Days.

DON'T watch Days before playing KH2.

It's definitely more "strategic", compared to KH2.

It's amazing how much shit they changed from KH1 to KH2. And then from KH2 to KH2FM.

You know what? I was so turned off by them that I feel like I didn't play enough of BBS to be able to properly pick them apart. But the impression I got and the footage I've seen, they look like they take all the problems the limits of KH1 had and spread them across the entire combat system.