You hear that Personashitters???

You hear that Personashitters???

NOW BACK OFF!?!?!?!?

Giving numbers to art/entertainment is fucking stupid

He didn't even write the review, a tranny did. He's just defending the review put on his website.

It shouldn't be surprising that a mentally ill person's greatest complaint was a non-complaint - that the game wasn't on a different system.

The numbers are just a quantification of someone's opinion. There is no such thing as an objective critique.

This cuck has 0 credibility though.

Quantifying opinions with numbers is fucking stupid

not him, but the opinion should be good enough on its own

>"Everything's good, I literally can't grasp a single straw to justify not giving it a 10"
>"But my fee-fees tell me not xD"
Yeah, fuck off, not even a Persona fag.

If reviewers legitimately grasp at straws to point out cons, then Persona 5 should get Zelda BoTW treatment of dick sucking. Which is balls deep.

IMHO the number acts as a TL;DR of the person's opinion/review of the game. Which isn't a good thing- if you're actually interested in the game, read some fucking reviews and don't sell yourself short on that.

Digits are arbitrary most of the time, they really make no sense.

>This game is fantastic
>But I can't play it on the shitter so fuck it

There's nothing wrong with giving a game an 8, the problem is when the only negative you list is such a fucking non-issue as "no gay romance." It's like when IGN or whoever said the RSE remakes were 7/10's and one of their big complaints they listed was "too much water" instead of the actual problems with it

So Jims comfirming that no gay romance isn't an issue?

This cuts both ways, though.

Yes, it's stupid that they put numbers in their reviews.

But if there IS a number in the review, and you acknowledge it means nothing, then why do you hold it in such high regard?

Who cares what this morbidly obese literal cuck thinks anyhow?

This nigga gave HZD a 9.

Why?
I personally haven't played the game.

But that is a complaint. The complaint is, "It didn't wow me for every minute I was playing it."

What does her being transgender have to do with the quality of her review?

>Gave a 9.5 to SJW garbage
>Gave an 8 to a game that actively shits on SJWs

Gives the ole' noggin a floggin.

>her

>no cuckolding in the game
>"it just doesn't resonate with me guys"
This fat autist needs to be put out of his misery.

>None of his friends worked on P5

Trannies are retarded enough to pump hormones into themselves because they're going through a phase where they think whether or not they have a penis matters due to wanting to conform to the opposite gender role.
you expect them to have good opinions on media why?