Japanese game is grea-

>Japanese game is grea-

>anyone on Sup Forums defending 1,2 Switch other than Nintenbros

1 2 Switch is great, the problem is reviews cannot ignore the cost of the game.

It's great, but clearly not worth 50 USD. It should have been packed in, or free with JoyCons, or at most, in a 100 USD Joycon bundle.

>1-2-Shit
>game

>Sup Forums would never regurgitate old memes from tumb-

>thinking tubmlr creates memes
Name me one meme that they have actually come up with. I'll wait

NOBODY has defended 1-2 switch
Nobody
>but nintendbros defended it, they'll defend anything!!
Nintenbros didn't defend Federation Force or Color Splash, that's more than obvious
If you thought you saw somebody defending the game on Sup Forums, it was 100% a falseflag and you're just an oblivious moron

And posts like these aren't defending it, they fully acknowledge the fatal flaw of the game, which is its unreasonable price

It was just insanity to charge full price for 1-2 Switch, which is essentially a minigame collection. I understand why they did it, since it's still going to sell millions to normies but it's still sad. It would have been great as a free tech demo.

Not him but I heard the Ayyy lmao thing came from Tumblr. That's pretty much dead now though.

Doge.

>Nintenbros didn't defend Federation Force or Color Splash
Nobody defended FedForce but I've seen people that will still defend Colour Splash to this day on Sup Forums.

None of them actually came from tumblr, they just took credit for them

From what I've heard (I've never played it and never will) Color splash is a solid game just not a good Paper Mario game.

Prove it.

>anyone defending it including nintenbros
only person I know who likes it has a couple siblings that are into video games so it works out for him

Twitter memes are entirely acceptable. Tumblr doesn't create shit buttboy

How about you prove your claim first

>I've seen people that will still defend Colour Splash to this day on Sup Forums.
And none of those people were Nintenbros. Ironically, it was people who have never been huge fans of the Paper Mario series to begin with that gave Color Splash a fair chance. Nintenbros- just by nature of being fanboyish- treat TTYD as the unreachable zenith and golden standard of the series, and god forbid any following entry attempt to deviate from that game.

So it would be more realistic to say Paper Mario fanboys were the ones who were really upset with the game, but there's generally a huge overlap between them and Nintendo fanboys in general.

>it's still going to sell millions to normies

Yeah man, when the choice is between this, and Zelda, it's pretty clear folks are gonna want the mini-game collection.

You keep twisting the term Nintenbros like that and soon it won't mean anything at all.

That's not how burden of proof works. Everyone knows that they came from tumblr, yet you state the opposite. Prove it.

It never meant anything in the first place, because almost everyone acting like a crybaby fanboy on here is just pretending because they think it's funny.