LGBT gaming

Is it true that Nintendo is the console of choice for the LGBT community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know, what consoles do you own, OP?

fag

Thought getting fucked in the ass was more Xbox's kind of thing.

Unfortunately, yes.

As a LGBT Gamer (Or Gaymer as they call it) myself Xbox has always been the console to go for. Nintendo seems to have lots of kids and they dont seem to know the tru struggles of the LGBT community I face every day

the console of choice for LGBT is PC, because it is their complainbox at the same time.

UHM, exCUSE me but NOPE

BotW has 1, white male lead (uhg)

2, heteropositive relationships (UHG)

3; isnt Horizen (ugh uhg UHG)

>bright autistic colors
>Markets to children
>gayest fucking consoles ever since Wii

Yes.

too many gays on online PC games with voice chat

Ah, by console you are talking about good old Nintendo 63 right?

I hope so, because if I have to hear about someones sexuality while playing a fucking video game they can fuck right off. I don't care. Straight, gay, rainbow dash IRL with seven horse cocks? Cool, I do not give a single fuck. Let's just play some vidya.

All those lately trap link spams verifies that.

>Switch can change from handheld to "console"
>Person can change from man to "woman"

Pottery.

Gay furfag here. I play 3DS, PS4 and PC. AMA

Undertale isn't on Nintendo consoles so no.

How many animal dicks do you suck on a daily basis?

>Newfag isn't aware Nintendo games have more canon gay/lesbian/trans characters than any other platform
>The trick is - They don't parade it around like it's some fucking badge of honor like an autistic ape.
If you can't name 3 gay/lesbian nintendo characters you probably are not old enough to be on this board anyways. Give you a hint, Fire Emblem alone has had more than that.

Now hold still while I attach these electrodes.

Another gay furfag here. I play 3DS, PC, Xbone, PS1 and Nintendo SWITCH

Don't get me started on that homophobic Persona 5, UGH!!!!!

While we're on this subject
When will someone make a game where I can fuck REAL monsters and not some "anime girl/guy with sharp teeth and horns".
I want to fuck cthulhu.

Also
>male to female trans: BotW Link, Birdo
>female to male trans: Lucina, OoT Zelda
>interracial couple: Zelda&Ganon, Peach&Bowser
>cuck: Mario, Link
>fat acceptance: Kirby
Nintendo is progressive as fuck.

faggot twink here
PC + PS4 is the only way to play

no it's pc and xbox because they can't get their garbage on anything else LOOOOOOOOOL

Pretty much, nintendo can take all these mentally addled kids. Let the rest of the industry get back on track in NA/UK.

>vore, transformation fetish, scat, foot stuff: Yoshi
woah...

Enjoy your vacation

I'm insanely fucking gay and I game on Linux :D

I'm gay and a lot of faggots play pokemon, too bad most of them are fucking scrubs and don't play competitive. Most of them are casuals who play it because it's fashionable to be a "nerd" now.

Wanna be my coding bf ?

Thats right. + Kindgom Hearts and Final Fantasy

Sure, but first I need to test you: what's the correct choice of text editor?

I use Notepad ++ and sometimes Sublime

:(

Its whatever console you own.

So has any other weebshit which is more prevalent on sony consoles, fuck off tryhard.

holy shit those are some sweet moobs

>not making a strawpoll
faggot here, i'm a mustard

Hmm that's a very Windows choice. The correct choice is, of course, vim, so I'm afraid you don't pass. Maybe next life, my dear!

Wow, all those shitty meme labels and you actually managed to miss a real one.

Yeah I dont use Windows, I thought you could teach me to use linux and show me the way.

Who's trying hard? What the fuck are you even on about? We are talking about nintendo here. Fucking sonybros always need it to be about them. It's kind of sad how desperate you kids are. But hey if you want the attention whoring retards, you're free to them. I'm sure they'll fit right in with you.

Vore is way more acceepted in nipland

Yeah I dont use Linux*

Well, to get you in the spirit, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg

Then come back to me so that I know that you are serious about free software

I dont have to watch it. I saw him irl and was in a lecture of him. Even got a selfie with him :3c

call him total titscuit

nice one deleting your own post and pretending to be banned.

Oh shit, then you are more legit about free software than I am :O

Underrated

>b-but Nintendo!
Fuck off faglord.

Of course, user. So is that a yes to ?

But if you've been blessed by the presence of saint iGNUcius-sama, why do you still use winblow$? I find myself doubting your dedication!

Okay sure. Let's roll, baby

One more gay furfag to add to the list. Own a Xbone, PS3, Wii U, 3DS, Switch, Wii, and PC

I need Windows for uni atm, working with photoshop and other programs. I will probably SWITCH™ to Linux in about less than a year.

Aww ye

Ha, for real, photoshop is the one program that keeps me dual-booting windows. That and all the games whose developers have not learned of the gospel of free software - cursed as they may be.

What does the LGTB community think about Horizon: Zero Dawn? Did they even bought the game?

>lgbt console

I'M HAVIN A GOOD TIME

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yeah I wont get linux on my pc since I use my desktop for gaming, but my laptop will probably be full linux machine. But unfortunately I dont have my pc here atm since I moved out from my parents and its still at their place.

PS4 is the LGBT platform.

Horizon is the most feminist game of this gen and Sony themselves are very pro-LGBT and anti-alt-right, anti-trump.

No time for gaming. Gotta bitch about microaggressions on social media 24/7.

Ayy bby here, looks like we have a lot in common

What do you play on xbone / Switch / DS / PC?

Ha, funny, since I only moved to linux fulltime when I moved to only using a laptop. (Moved to another country temporarily). Maybe that's how ot begins, the blessing of free software!

Oh shit. What country are you at right now?

I'm doing an exchange year in south korea atm

And where are you from originally? How is south korea?
I want to go to japan to do vacations (somtime) but >tfw no money

It's most definitely PC. PC has a shit ton of transgender indie devs

From sweden, have never been into the animes really so I've managed to avoid the temptations of nihon. Quite enjoying my stay in korea so far though

That we do that we do. Start with the easiest answer: Switch is a Zelda machine rn. Looking forward to MK8 and Arms and Splat2n. Picked up Bomberman.

Xbone I got for Scalebound but have a few shooters and Rare stuff. Used to play OW on it until I got it for PC (which I play way too much to name, should just drop my steam)

And 3DS I'm into basically whatever since it's hacked. Excited for the new FE game

Good for you user, jelly though.

Well, a lot of other exchange students (and even some koreans) have been talking about how amazing Japan is to visit, and since I'm only like one or two hour's flight away, I probably should go before the semester is over hehe

>scalebound

user I...

Yeah same with Switch, I would love to play snipperclips but tfw no irl friends or bf but whatever I guess ;_;
MK8 and Splatoon will be hoype though.

>tfw didnt hack my 3DS because was too scared to brick it because >N3DS

I mainly use my PC for Indie stuff and CS GO

Shame I never got around to playing Undertale before it was ruined for me. Now I have no desire to

Sounds like a good opportunity desu, you should do it. Even if youre not into anime I bet it will be worth it!

And I will be even more jelly

You know, I saw some anime clips on youtube and they made me laugh - they were, dare I say, good - is this how it starts? :O

It's a hard life to live for the Xbone, but I've gotten some use out of it.

Actually been wanting to do the same with SnipperClips, since its perfect bf game to sit in someone's lap and make fun little shapes with. Never ever, guess I'll just play with my mom ;-;

Ah shit did you update to 11.3? Wonder how alive the scene will be now that Switch is out.

Indie games are what I do solo, but with friends I'm more open to co-op games. CS:GO I was never good at, plus didn't have people to play with, so ended up not purchasing. Maybe one day

Yea, the second thing you know, you are watching moe anime.

Shit, I have my limits. Maybeeee I'll have a little look at that there JoJo thing - I saw some clips where characters try and fail to go to the toilet and that made me laugh - but the anime pedo shit is not something I want to touch ;_;

Yeah same Im playing mostly ESO, FF, Halo and other games on my xbox but the lack of first party games still suck

>tfw I couldnt even play it with my mom ;_;

Yeah I had the uüpdate 11.3 :(

Yeah I suck at cs go too, I mostly just play shit and talk shit and try to ahve fun while being terrible :p

I should try and branch out a lil then. Should be other games around to play, just gotta give it a chance.

Rip. At all interested in MK8 Deluxe? Maybe we can add each other and play that together in the coming months, don't mind dropping my Switch ID.

F. Maybe someone somewhere is working on an exploit for 11.3, but wouldn't hold my breath.

What a coincidence! I do the same in Overwatch. A blast to talk shit and be salty with friends over discord calls. Keeps me youthful

Err, in the coming month* think MK8 Deluxe drops in April yeah?

Yes because nintendo don't have LGBT agenda and they can actually enjoy games without being mocked into faggot shit.

Oh shit sorry, my mum called me and I had to help her with dinner.

Whats your friend code (if youre still here)

No worries I'm still here. Give me a sec to look it up yeah?

Sorry about the wait, I'm not home and didn't bring my switch with me.

Anyway it's SW-7591-2131-6146

Sent

Where are you from? USA?

Will accept when I get home. And yeah, from California. Gonna guess you're from Europe yeah? UK maybe?

Yea Europe

Gotcha gotcha. What tipped me off was mum. I've only ever been to Europe once, traveled around 3 country capitals.

Here's a poke to keep it vidya