So how is your Mass Effect game going Sup Forums?

So how is your Mass Effect game going Sup Forums?

I reinstalled ME1 but I dropped it after doing the second
>search for Saren
quest. It just isn't a very good game.

You seriously made a thread just to show off your gay ass mcdonalds character?
The game is utter dogshit outside of combat.
Everything about this game screams MILKING-THE-CUSTOMERS.
The writing, animations, voice acting, quests, everything is lazily done and I've seen more loading screens than actual game because the backtracking is as bad as Pillars of Eternity.
The actual combat is deffinitely 9/10 but everything is easily 5/10 at best.

Also I felt NO connection to ANY crew members except maybe the Brogan. No crew member stood out and none of them had any personality and the only straight member is Liam. Everyone else is gay and bi and I almost accidentally romanced Gil because how vague the dialog options are.

I seriously hope they do well with the sequel.

Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.
So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.
-KL

Not to mention that you can't be a dick if you wanted, everyone is always trying to make some kind of funny quip, I've seen all of 3 white men in the entire game and I walked into a cave on Kadara and there's literally a hidden cell room where 4 white men are being tied up and beaten by a black woman.
Fuck you, Manuveer and fuck you Bioware

The first time I see my name in a game and it's given to a fucking bla*k

seriously fuck bioware, i would heem everyone who works there

>a hidden cell room where 4 white men are being tied up and beaten by a black woman
holy fuck are you serious? go back and post screenshots pls

Hello /éire/

Bought the game used. Beat it once, haven't looked at it again. Am considering reinstalling the old trilogy because all this game has done is make me miss the charm and brilliance of the original games.

We'll never see them again will we Sup Forums?

There is a cave in Kadara where the Collective are hiding. Activate her terminal and unlock the cells.

Damn, from the thumb I thought it was Saints Row.

Did you kill the Virmire survivors or what

>has the useless token characters
>doesn't have most of the better cast members
Shamefur.

Heheh

>Manveer keeps shitting on my desk

Is that...Ronald McDonald?

Cora is straight, Jaal is straight, Salarian-pilot-man is straight and the Brogan is probably straight (it never comes up to my knowledge). Liam is far from the only straight person.

You can't 'almost romance' someone on accident, literally every flirt option has a big fucking heart to tell you what you're about to do.

I turned off those because I'm not a baby who needs to be told exactly how each choice is gonna end up.
Though I shouldn't have because your choices don't even say the same thing as what you chose.

>I'm not a baby who needs to be told exactly how each choice is gonna end up
Obviously you are if you accidentally romanced someone

No, that's Memeald McReeeenald

You are such a newfag normfag for buying it. Also OP's Ronald mc made me smirk

fucking rolling at this post

niggers like you still give them money when they haven't made a good game in a decade, and then you still fucking think they'll improve and will pay them again

thump your skull against concrete

im at the desert pirate planet now and it's getting really tedious, especially with all the shitty fetch quests.
this game really is inquisition in space.

I might as well ask here.
I just completed ME1, can I uninstall it to make space for ME2 and still import a save from it? As in would it accept backed up saves?

Finished my first play through as Sara in 65 hours with a 97% completion. Already started a new game with Scott and cleaning up the achievements I missed.

Please, tell me this picture is fake, OP.

Stop playing Bioware and EA games.

>stop buying good games

Meme yourself off this board, faggot.

The time of new wave of Sup Forums'ers is now. Old man.

>people shit on ME1 now just to make Andromeda look better

You all need to be gassed

>good

Fuck off shill

THE PATHFINDER

so why did you reinstall it in the first place is the question? surly you already knew you didn't like it.

they do? so fuck you Baltimore!

some people don't know what they want in their life
i for example reinstall mass effect 3 to play multiplayer again, shit was good