Why isn't Switch getting games?

1. nintendotoday.com/no-south-park-on-switch/
2. nerdmuch.com/news/103841/for-honor-will-not-be-coming-to-the-switch/
3. rdr2.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-nintendo-switch-2/
4. polygon.com/2017/3/14/14922024/is-overwatch-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch
5. ign.com/articles/2017/01/03/no-plans-for-mass-effect-andromeda-on-nintendo-switch
6. forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/01/23/why-it-matters-resident-evil-7-isnt-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch-either/#525f002711c4
7. segmentnext.com/2017/02/10/project-cars-2-switch/
8. nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/there_are_currently_no_plans_for_final_fantasy_xv_on_nintendo_switch
9. twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/816339149879799814?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
10. finder.com.au/eidos-slams-deus-ex-mankind-divided-for-nintendo-nx-rumours
11. wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-may-not-powerful-enough-run-prey/
12. segmentnext.com/2017/01/20/titanfall-2-nintendo-switch-fuck-no-says-respawn-developer/
13. ign.com/articles/2017/01/16/gearbox-ceo-doesnt-see-borderlands-3-coming-to-nintendo-switch
14. survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/141329-community-crunch-82-and-ark-digest-46/#comment-800349
15. wccftech.com/funcom-excited-scorpio-ps4-conan-exile/
16. destructoid.com/no-hearthstone-is-not-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch-394781.phtml
17. gonintendo.com/stories/273475-this-war-of-mine-not-coming-to-switch-as-of-now-but-that-could-c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V6hPZ_5cSbc
youtu.be/qQY8HFgd8ms
youtu.be/2_O9Py2QK3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well no shit a fucking cellphone tier """"console"""" can't run AAA games.

you buy a nintendo console for the nintendo games

I know it's the answer you're hoping for as it will result in more shitpost, but jesus most of those really are hot trash. I don't think many are going to miss ME:A and OW.

and her gimmicks, you forgot to tell that

>caring about AAA games
Has there been a single good AAA game this decade?

so far all the switch nintendo games are not even rehashes but straight up rereleases

Another Nintendo-only Nintendo console will sell as poorly as the Wii U did

GTA V

>open world meme game
no

no this time it's portable so it's different, yes it being portable is the only difference this time

it's like GCN -> Wii

same shit but the other one has a gimmick

Well I think Arms looks like a fun game.

it's another episode of no matter what you post I'll just call it a meme game

scrimmy bingus and the crungy spingus

I'm about to sell mine. Bought a bundle on preorder.

>has been heroes is trash
>binding of Isaac trash
>Zelda is good but I put in over 50 hours and beat it, very fun
>1-2 switch is fun but gets old fast unless you have a group playing it

The only hope is if smash comes soon, Mario kart 8, and red out. Red out is part of my bundle, which is why I'm not getting fast RMX or whatever.

I have a PS4 collecting dust, top tier PC, and sold my xbone last year. It may be better to just capitalize on the lack of available switches now and maybe get another one when there are more games.

The lack of interesting 2 player games is frustrating too.

Just like the Wii U.

>it's ok when nintendo does it

>I don't know about any good AAA games
Big surprise.

Meanwhile Shield TV, a cheap android device has a better library:

The witness
Tomb Raider 2013
Half Life 2
Portal
War Thunder
Trine 2
Metal Gear Rising
DOOM 3
Borderlands 2
Valiant Hearts
Hotline Miami 2
Talos Principle
Broken Age
GTA III and SA

and a bunch more

can't make this shit up

No, it will end up just like the wii u, dont be fooled by the """"outstanding""" sales, they understock them on purpose

AAA games and even some AA ones are too big for the cards to be cost effective on. Plus only 32GB internal storage for huge patches

>getting upset over games that had no indication of ever coming to the Switch
I bought mine for Zelda, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, and No More Heroes. If more games get announced I'll be happy

>Xenoblade, Fire Emblem

Gross. Fuck off weeb

The Switch IS getting games.
The Switch is getting a ton of games.

The Switch doesn't have games NOW, but the thing only came out two goddamn weeks ago.
Give it some time, Jesus.

>buying a console to play 4 games

user... it was 6 months since release

PS4 only had 1 game until a few months ago. Xbone still has none

>PS4 only had 1 game until a few months ago

bait

Why would you buy any of these?

>implying infamous
>implying uncharted
>implying bloodborne, which is probably the one you meant
>implying your reply to this post won't be total double plus faggotry

>32 gb storage

Seriously what were they fucking thinking?

at least it's only the type of game I don't get anyway, exception being Final Fantasy XV I guess but i'm still waiting for the complete edition on that one

Like usual, their games and development style. Not third parties.

Because it's less of a new console than it is a revision of the WiiU. Any CEO with a brain will try it then say "This is just WiiU 2.0, with a flashier casing".

Switch still has more announced and it came out only thee weeks ago

No major announcements are going to be coming up with E3 so close.

Wait for that.

despite what they say publicly, it is in nintendo's best interest that they don't have much third party software on their system.

splatoon isn't going to sell millions of copies if there's real tom clancy or battlefield shooter games that aren't aimed at 6 year olds.

and if you don't buy splatoon then you won't buy the splatoon amiibos either.

they make 5 bucks more profit per unit by having 32GBs instead of 64GBs

>implying that even if the Switch did have those games that PCbros and Sonyshitters would even count them because they're multiplat

Those are all ports

kek. No. Any CEO with a brain will tell you that the package and marketing are the most defining features of a product.

The truth is that Nintendo is out of touch as fuck and no one is going around giving away dinners to guys at these companies because Nintendo has their head so far up their own ass.

>That feel when the Switch will be a Nintendo first party + indie games machine

youtu.be/V6hPZ_5cSbc
youtu.be/qQY8HFgd8ms
youtu.be/2_O9Py2QK3E

not unlike the switch library

because devs are too stupid to comprehend the superiority of Nintendo's hardware

I prefer the days when nintendo was actually relevant

The real question OPn is:

When are you getting your treatment for autism?

Why do you open this thread every single day?

So, going back to 25 years ago. Got it

>switch selling out everywhere
>production had to double
>media and press coverage spreading
>irrelevant

REMINDER TO EVERYONE

kill yourself tripfag

/thread

It's interesting how Nintendo killed their entire fan base and then built a bigger audience out of people that haven't had a Nintendo console in a long time.

>killed their entire fan base
A few metroid and fzero fags are hardly the "entire fanbase", they're not even the majority.

Nintendo fucked up with their production, now that the Zelda hype has dried out there are no other reasons to buy a Switch till holiday.

nowadays nintendo is just a second or third platform you buy

if you only get a nintendo console you get 1/3rd the experience

Isn't it amazing how you can ask a developer whether or not they'll bring a game to a console that it wouldn't make sense for them to bring it to and they say no and you get free clicks

This, we are getting ALL the games, these are just filthy lies. Nintendo would never do this to us

right on nintendo brother, it don't make no sense to bring any games to this platform

>us
>nintendo brother
you seem to be mistaken. I'm asking, why would these developers bring their already-finished games to a console with inferior hardware?

did you just call MY switch weak!? I don't want your stupid games anyway, I play games for mario

It's weird how toy companies keep doing that.

Why bother posting like this?

>they understock them on purpose
That's what they all say

Because its true you fag

And here I thought I buy a PS4 for Microsoft exclusives!

Gee you seem to know the market better than they do, maybe you should work for them!

Only children play on 1 platform since it's all their parents will get them.

Ignoring the bait. Its a handheld the replacement for the 3DS its not got the power of current gen some games wont happen on it but as it is a Nintendo handheld it will have god like sales and have it own range of games made by third parties like all the Nintendo handhelds before it.

Remember as we speak the 3DS is still the worlds favourite games console at the moment.

Most console gamers buy a Sony console and a Nintendo handheld. Its how the gaming industry has been since 1994.

>Only children play on 1 platform since it's all their parents will get them.
that doesn't bode well for nintendo

Why should I trust a falseflagging wojak poster if he can't even trust himself?

Switch is targeting the young adult demographic this time.

or perhaps the same old bing bing wahoo audience who like to so long gay bowser

Switch is targeting the young adult demographic this time.

absolutely not, hell no, no way, look at the games

No one liked the Wii U except for embarrassments and failures

It's hasn't even been out for a month.

Zoolda and Skyroom

people who've played it say if it wasn't for 12switch lowering the bar then arms would be unanimously declared a tech demo

>Most console gamers buy a Sony console and a Nintendo handheld. Its how the gaming industry has been since 1994.
You know, blatantly ignoring that the 360 massively outperformed the struggling PS3 and that the Wii is the second most successful system of all time.

Because it's a handheld.

The guy who i saw play it said that the gameplay and combat is fun but the side stepping is kinda shitty with the joycons (however it supports pro controller so its apparently fixable)
The demo he played had like 4 characters and he said it's worth $15-20 bucks with the demo content but definitely not $60. Although apparently it has a bigger roster and a campaign mode coming so it might be worthwhile if they have at least 12 unique characters and 12 unique arenas

wtf is with these annoying youtubers and that :O face?

Spam is against the rules :)

>if you're not a space marine in the grimdark future it's not made for mature gamers like myself!!