WHAT ??

IM FREAKING OUT
PERSONA 5 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOTY??????

EVERYONE SAID THIS

Neutral mustard race spectator here

Persona 5 wins because it's not open world trash

If i see another Persona 5 thread I am going to kill everyone on Sup Forums

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Persona 5 doesn't cater to the bazinga epic nostalgiashitter crowd that plagues games journalism so...

Honestly, it's scoring really well for such a weeb game.

Anime games will not ever win goty, but still persona is a better game than open world crap nu-Zelda

>persona
>weeb game

lul, every fucking queer and super jew journalist LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES persona

it's only one point above Persona 4 Golden, and will probably be lower when more reviews come out.

I've been a lot happier ever since I've had metacritic to form my opinions for me.

No they don't. There's no gay or trans romance.

The user score for Zelda is 74 Wiiu and 76 switch. Now we'll wait to see the user score from Persona 5.

No they don't, they are shitting on it because no homo social links

persona is normie's first weeb trash
basically the naruto of video games

>2011+6
>still shitposting about metacritic scores

>persona is normie's first weeb trash

That's not how you type Neptunia faggot.

Zelda true score is 87

By that logic, if I spent an afternoon making dozens of Metacritic accounts, I could potentially make Life of Black Tiger the highest-rated game by userscore, and therefore, the best game according to Sup Forums.

FF is normie weeb trash
So are Nep Neps

the problem with this site is every game gets spammed with 0's and 10's and also tonnes of shit reviews.

WTF Xbros? This was supposed to kill playstation and zelda. What the fuck happened?

>even Wii U version of BotW BTFOing P5
Who could've thought...

>that one quote from polygon proves this

they still gave it a 9/10

this game is the darling of every fucking San Fransisco liberal in the world. Its SOOOOOOOOO in to love persona.