Now with Persona 5 getting a 94 and being the 3rd highest rated PS4 game on Metacritic...

Now with Persona 5 getting a 94 and being the 3rd highest rated PS4 game on Metacritic, will Sony be able to hold the exclusivity for at least this title or they will let it slip again and Persona 5 will make his way to PC/Switch like literally every other japanese game in recent months?

They still got Bloodborne, right? That's something.

Why do u care?

Does it make your experience less pleasant?

I dont like persona games. They're mediocre JRPGs with VN elements that don't appeal to me.

but hopefully people that do enjoy those games enjoy this latest installment and if they haven't decided to get a PS4 yet will do so for it, its a deserving console with several good games for a variety of tastes.

A console's value is only in its exclusives. When exclusives go multiplat it brings the wisdom of buying a console into question.

If games on Sony systems are so shit then why Sup Forums begs for them 24/7?

No it's atlus, they don't port their games to PC. day 1 pirate if they do though

>not wanting to share good games with other people and change this SJW Gaming Cultur.

Enough with this Exclusive Bullshit!

Why is that?

>exclusivity
Its on PS3, kid.
Can't wait to pirate it on my RPSC3

>powerpointborne
user please

I don't know why I laughed because it's usually not funny but this time it was funny.

Since they're subsidiary of Sega, there's always a chance the board can force them to create ports or outsource ports assuming there's no exclusivity deal in place for the games.

>Gravity Rush 2
>Yakuza
>Nioh
>Nier
>Persona
>PC got 1 (one)
>Switch got 0 (zero)

literally

P5 is already on PC, since there will be a PS3 version and PS3 games are already emulatable.

In 2/3 years it'll be ported to Switch as P5 Platinum.

I buy all JP consoles and have a PC, no loyalty to hardware.

It'll happen.

Nice headcanon faggot. I will never EVER game primarily on a platform that is digital only. Now FUCK OFF

Berseria
Ace Combat
Tekken
Automata
To name a few

So I guess you are not gonna play anything in the near future.

Because consoles are outdated hardware.

See you in 2019

Uhuh, just like Persona 5 was supposed to be a Wii U or 3DS title right?

>A console's value is only in its exclusives
consoles can do more than play games. I got an xbone because it controls my entire home media setup and shares the same ecosystem with Windows

Just like every Persona game has had a Portable game port.

Sony isn't making a Vita successor so the only portable is the Switch.

The real triforce of this gen

>PC
>PS4
>Switch

No weeb game can scape me

we never had a Persona game released on PC, i don't think that will ever change.

desu, i never understood why console people care so much about "exclusives".

i think OP is talking about official release, not emulation.

>switch
lol no. Even the xbone has more valuable exclusive than the switch right now.

>visual novels with shitty graphics, music, writing, and combat
>getting above a 5/10

wow guys i wonder why the industry is shit

Name 1.

Everything is also on PC.

Sunset Overdrive.

Halo 5 and Forza Horizon go neck and neck with any PS4 game and are both almost as good as BotW

SJW made shit and AAA "games"

Random "shitposting".

I mean, the only exclusives between the two consoles are AAA games...

Persona 1 has a pc version.

Persona 1-4 can all be played on pc right now tho. 5 will be eventually too

I just wish P4G was emulable.

Same thing was said about dozens of Japanese games that are now on PC due to nobody giving a fuck about Japanese games these days.

There aren't many console exclusives left, and Persona is one of the few that could possibly do really well on PC.

RPCS3 will most likely play P5 this year, and after PS3 emulation they said they'll work on Vita emulation.

Just saiyan. Don't wait up for P4G on PC.

All on PS4

>There aren't many console exclusives left

Stop lying, there are plenty left, enough to make consoles an easy choice. Currently there are only 4 PC exclusives that justify the platform and they can all run on my laptop.

Its Sony exclusive

>all that weeb trash
>also on pc*
>also on ps3*
>multiplat*
>mememon twice

If that were the case nintendo's wii u wouldn't be dead and people wouldn't be talking about the switches drought.

>tfw bought a ps4 to play it
>it wont come in time for same-day

JUST

Your image there has several non console exclusives though and most of the rest Still aren't out yet, you've been waiting for over 5 years for some of them.

Either way, that's still barely anything, my PS2 collection of games I emulate is much larger than that list that doesn't even count toward your argument.

I'm not making this into a PC vs console exclusive flame war, I'm just saying barely any Japanese games are console only because many of them are now on PC as well. And this is STRICTLY because people like you aren't buying their games on consoles.

Now fuck off and stay told you little faggot. You have no argument.

>A console's value is only in its exclusives.
So I guess Switch literally has no games then? All of its games are multiplats.

more than half of those games aren't exclusive to the PS4 user

Should I finally bite the bullet and buy a ps4?
Though I don't really care about Bloodborne and Nioh.

>Though I don't really care about Bloodborne and Nioh.
Absolutely not. The Last Guardian was mediocre and Gravity Rush 2 isn't worth buying a console for. Any other PS4 exclusive is worse than these two games as well.

You've been waiting for over 7 years and still havent seen a PC game that justifies your hardware or the platform unlike PS4 yet you defend PC instead of the platform that has games and games that actually take ull advantage of it's spec.

You even use PS2 games to try and justify PC gaming which shows that PC is baron for games, something my laptop can do as well.

I've been playing games on my PS4 since the day I got them, its funny you say I've been waiting 5 years to play games when it's been 10 years and PC hasn't even got a single good game to make the platform worth owning

I said you didn't have an argument and you reply with this nonsensical bullshit. Impressive.

You mistakenly said Switch instead of Wii U. The same could be said about the PS3 due to Persona 5 and importing the Japanese versions of several games.

Real gamers only need a PC this gen and maybe some handheld. Wii U is already emulated and PS4/Switch have barely any games. Let's say you got a PS4 and a couple of games. You'd finish them in no time and they have no replay ability.

How is that bolstering your gaming capacity? It's not, you just bought near full-price hardware for a couple of weeks of game time at best.

>"exclusivity"

>Implying sony doesn't buy timed exclusivity.

>implying sony has exclusives (worth playing) except bloodborne

Wanna run that by me again?

Yes. TLG is a good game, it's a type of game that dont exist in this industry and one you'll never experience again. Gravity Rush 2 is very good too, it's not a 10/10 game but it improves over the original and there is a lot of content, this like TLG is a unique game, the type you don't see in this industry every day and probably won't see again.

Yakuza 0, Persona 5, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne(even though you don't really ''care'' for it, give it a chance and play it and you will 100%), Dragonquest Builders, Odin Sphere, Gundam Breaker 3, World Of Final Fantasy, Tearaway Unfolded, Kingdom Hearts 2.8

There's a lot of games to play and you should buy a PS4.

>all this shovelware
wew