Post underplayed quality vidya

Post underplayed quality vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2INyTGXniI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My nigga.

is this where we can talk about something thats not AAA garbage or an anime butt game

Such a great game. Ruined by faggots who used play by email as a way to never fucking play their turn. And then another company released their own version that was like a phone port and it was worse in every way. Frozen Cortex made me just want to play bloodbowl and it was always kind of dead. I hope frozen synapse 2 is good.

Tat related

I liked the port, it was pretty intuitive for touchscreen and I think it let you play with people on PC

>frozen synapse 2 is coming
Can't wait, might buy it at full price too.

Is that a demon wearing hats on his horns?

what the fuck even is that? a black dick with 1 white testicle?

I could never understand how do you actually play this game, I tried about three times and gave up. Soundtrack was godlike, though.
Too complex for me, I like the idea though.

Undertale.

Seriously, it's a very good game if you ignore the fandom, the memes (blargh) and take it with a pinch of salt.

Neo Scavenger is very good and largely unknown. I wish there were more games like this. I love survival games. Any recommendations?

Is pretty meh, it fails at both Bullet hell and RPG.

Also it isn't even underplayed, it just that it stop being relevant.

temmie you fucking nerds

great SP game too until the last mission

I beat spacechem but I felt more like it beat me by the end. zachtronics secretly using games to get us to do science work for them via crowdsourcing

>Undertale
>underplayed
I have yet to find someone, other than anons, who hasn't played it

>Is pretty meh
Agreed.

>it fails at both Bullet hell and RPG
It was never meant to be either of those tho, it just borrows some elements and uses them in a casual way

I couldn't believe how much I loved that game. I thought it was going to be a tactical bore-fest but I ended up enjoying the hell out of it.

who? no seriously look closer it is a demon with a long head and two small horns, each horn with a hat.

The demon is even smiling, is the demon called temmie?

>underplayed

like do you even read threads before you try to shove your obsession into it

I would say it's underplayed, since it's only on PC no console kiddies would know about it. I've never heard it talked about aside form twitter/Sup Forums, none of my irl friends have ever heard of it or played it and they mostly all own PCs

I could never get past the shitty fov and camera to enjoy the game, not to mention it had none of the suspense of the first game and rather played more like someone with a checklist of things from darksiders 1

HOLY FUCK!

Is that like windjammers? I love windjammers!

What name?

>I've never heard it talked about aside form twitter/Sup Forums
bait harder

My absolute nigger. Funniest game I've ever played.

I'm not lying, I've never heard anyone mention undertale in person, only from randos online. admittedly i'm surrounded by extreme normies irl though

It is a great spiritual successor of Custom Robo, it should be more popular, I think the devs really fucked up by not putting online battles, the game is great anyways.

disc jam

it plays a lot like windjammers but has some changes for the better, most noticeably you can do any degree of curve you want. also on a larger play area so you gotta be a lot more precise and deliberate with your positioning

Why do those letters make me thirsty?

i have no idea what that is so i googled it
>literally an undertale character tattoo
holy shit lmao

Now THIS is what Pong should've evolved into a long time ago.

what? well those are some really vibrant colors so it might be the reason.

Gonna have to check this out, shame about no online. It was always something Custom Robo could have used.

I just want a fucking sequel

I like LBX. But the combat is much stiffer than Custom Robo. It honestly becomes a chore to play later on. I've heard it was improved in the sequels though.

I'm not sure how the expansion was, but I really liked the first one. A bit too good to stand still though due to the aim advantage it gave and hard to execute really exceptional things. Still one of my favorite tactical games ever.

The DS custom robo arena game had online battles it was a blast.

I hope Custom robo gets revived for the switch.

>Death, on your quest you must collect the three crystals. To unlock the first crystal, you will have to find the three keys, down the three paths. To obtain the keys, you will have to complete the three puzzles.

I don't know mainly cuz I use twin handguns to make the game feel more like CR that also allow me to do some trickster shit like back flips and what not, they also do such a heavy damage that only other rangers are an actual danger.

I was trying to remember if it did or not. I think I just got it so late that no one even played anymore. I was disappointed by the lack of a NG+ or something similar to the Grand Tourney, though.

My nig

CR gives you a sense of momentum when you're dashing around the stage and firing projectiles. I didn't use much firearms in LBX, but when battling with melee weapons, it always stops you dead in your tracks when you try to do any attack. It just ruins the pacing of the fight most of the time.

starward rogue. like isaac mixed with a shmup

youtube.com/watch?v=K2INyTGXniI

Crimzon Clover

I know right I used to main aerial beauties so I was flying around shooting projectiles all over the place.

In here it is similar but in ground, and instead of aerial propulsion I do fast hops to get cover, evade and position myself, feels a bit more like a real gunfight.