475p on the Switch

>475p on the Switch
That's lower than a Dreamcast game. Let that sink in.

>Let that sink in.

More like snake ASS.

I have no idea what this is.

why would you buy a game thats on PC for switch? are nintentoddlers this dense?

>Muh handheld
That is the response you will get every single time because you can play it on the go.

Lower than the resolution I drop videos to to reduce upload times. Pretty fucking embarrassing.

I wouldn't expect a game that can't even hit 900p on a regular PS4 to have a decent resolution on the Switch either.

>Make a silly physics based game
>Due to the YL e-celeb bullshit your game gets shilled on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums finds out its just a silly physics based game and begins panning it

What a wierd life this game has had

You must be new here.
They've been shilling it for the last week

fpbp

So blame the devs then. It's not even 900p on the PS4, also you are talking about the handheld mode.

The devs just don't give a fuck, game is not only ass it also runs like ass

>Windows 8/10
No sell, fucker.

>The dreamcast ran at 480p almost 2 decades ago
Holy shit your right

it is sub 900p on ps4 too
probably cpu bottleneck

Does it at least run like boipucci ass?

Why should I play this over Yooka-Laylee now that it doesn't have jontron in it?

does snek have a name

>475p/28

The fuck are you on about

What is this game and why have there been like 100 threads about it?

>people suddenly pretend to care about snake pass because shitposting
I despise this board

Noodle is his name. And he has a brid friend names Doodle.

I actually use the catalog unlike you.

This should've just been a 3D sequel to Snake Rattle N' Roll

Wasted potential

I wanna lick Noodle's doodle

It's mediocre trash that you're only hearing about due to "muh graphix" shitposting, as if anyone actually cares about fucking snake pass.

That doesn't explain anything

they're desperate for games

He's a paranoid schizophrenic who thinks Sup Forums is hiding under his bed.

Of fucking course Sup Forumsirgins are going to shill this game everywhere, Sup Forums is the home of the nintendo shill and this is one out of, what, 7 Switch games that exist?

I haven't seen anyone say they want this game. It's only being used as a catalyst for shitposting and nothing else.

>pcbros are this autistic

Don't get me wrong, handheld gaming is degenerate in all forms, but at least using the switch or a proper handheld is comfortable and practical.

>people are this retarded

Half the reason why people want to talk about the game is because it's by sumo digital. Look at their portfolio of games they did before shooting your faggot ass mouth off like a dumbass.

Is it seriously not playable on Win 7?

Laptops are fucking trash. """Mobile gaming""" will always be shit.

Gaming laptops are extremely profitable compared to OEM desktops, which is why every hardware manufacturer has their own laptop now.

delet this

the game is fun

If OP is only bother to site the handheld resolution then there's no reason not to respond with that. Want higher res? Just put it in the fucking dock.

>CPU bottleneck
>Resolution

>found out about the game at PSX and got my full attention when they announced David Wise was doing the music
>have a PS4, Switch, and PC
>tfw having fun with the game and console war faggots can't do shit about it

if there is colourful little handheld game that is available on portable and home console for one single purchase price, who the actual fuck would buy it for a home computer? how dense are PC owners these days

Every single game that is on Switch and PC is objectively better on the Switch, that's just fact. You're basically getting two games for the price of one, portable and home version.

It's not even a game base around its graphics, it's a just a simple colorful design,

for the record,I have a PC capable of running it, a lap top, a ps4 Pro and a switch

I got the Switch version because I'm not an idiot, it's a simple little snake game.

>I got the Switch version because I'm not an idiot
>got the Switch
>not an idiot

>has been heroes and snake pass are both $20 USD
>snake pass is $26 CAD
>has been heroes is $22 CAD

Glad to see Sumo Digital are sticking to their tradition of god-awful console ports.
Sonic All-Stars Racing: Transformed was fucking abysmal on consoles.

>Has Been Heroes and Snake Pass are both $20 USD.
>Snake Pass is 26 AUD, roughly the equivalent amount once converted.
>Has Been Heroes is 40 fucking AUD.
More like, Has Been Go Fuck Yourself Ya Greedy Kikes.

Which one did you get it on?

>instead of optimizing the game for a target resolution, lower the resolution slider until you hit 30fps so you end up with a completely random resolution
Well I guess that's one strategy.

I thought the PS3 version ran the best out of all of the console versions

PS4. My PC's a toaster and for some reason the Switch version lacks time trials. If it wasn't for the time trials I'm not sure which version I would have went with. PS4 looks nicer but the Switch has the portability so they both have their benefits.

all the more reason you should know about it.
people have been shit posting about it ever since the great storm of yooka laylee

>You're basically getting two games for the price of one, portable and home version.

>inconvenient to lug around
>weak
laptops are the shittest tier machines

desktop + tablet is the only acceptable combo

The game runs like ass on literally everything.

I get 120fps average on DOOM maxed out at 1080p and this game I get a buttery smooth 45fps.

For 1080p60fps you're gonna need a fucking i7 7700 overclocked and a 1080Ti

Hoy shit.