Assassin's Creed sells more than Nioh and Nier. HAHAHAHAHAHA

dualshockers.com/2017/03/29/nier-automata-nioh-sold-38180-43724-ps4-digital-copies-japan-february/
1)Assassin’s Creed Unity (PS4) – 133,943
2)Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) – 126,689
3)Let it Die (PS4) – 63,675
4)NiOh (PS4) – 43,724
5)NieR: Automata (PS4) – 38,180
6)Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (PS4) – 23,645
7)Super Robot Wars V (PS4) – 17,904
8)For Honor (PS4) – 14,627
9)Super Robot wars V (PS Vita) – 10,851
10)Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3 Professional (3DS) – 8,776

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationlifestyle.net/2017/03/01/japanese-sales-chart-nier-automata-sells-nearly-200000-copies/
steamspy.com/app/524220
dualshockers.com/2017/03/29/nier-automata-nioh-sold-38180-43724-ps4-digital-copies-japan-february/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And this is why nobody cares about the PS4

>a shitty NORMIES magnet game that has built and sustained a multi-million fan count over the last 10 years has more sales than 2 new not-as-popular or well-known games

Shocker.

good, hopefully it stays obscure so i dont have to put up with people overrating japanese undertale in every thread

>being surprised that normies love shit games

>Last month’s ranking had a few strange elements due to the fact that three games were priced at 100 yen, Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag due to a sale to celebrate the launch of the Assassin’s Creed movie, and Grasshopper Manufacture’s Let it Die

>Sell games for a literal dollar
>It sells more than full price games

WOOOOOOOW

>Last month’s ranking had a few strange elements due to the fact that three games were priced at 100 yen, Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag due to a sale to celebrate the launch of the Assassin’s Creed movie

100 yen = 1 dollar.

BUT MUH TOOBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw accidentally bought the Vita SFWV instead of PS4

Fuck the Vita.

Yeah that's why it's blun-oh wait

>that three games were priced at 100 yen, Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag due to a sale to celebrate the launch of the Assassin’s Creed movie, and Grasshopper Manufacture’s Let it Die.
The three games above them include two games worth a dollar and a F2P game

Really heats up my logic circuits

Ass creed games were on sale for a dollar you fucking retard.

Oh

ITT: people can't accept Nioh and Nier are considered action shovelware

>Game that's been out for two years has sold more copies than a game that's been out for a little over the month.

HOL UP'

What does this mean? I thought westshit and SJW games rule the planet.

>Summed with Famitsu’s figures for retail sales, NieR: Automata is crowned BEST SELLING game in Japan in February, with 220,942 units sold, followed by NiOh with 179,437.
Why didn't you quote this instead OP?

Isn't let it die free? Why is it on here?

also
> implying sales mean anything

I guess Avatar is the greatest movie ever made too.

>3)Let it Die (PS4) – 63,675

ITT: OP tries to bait but everyone but gets outed by the second post

>Popular game series sold on the cheap outsells new released full retailed priced games.

Oh i forgot, Sup Forums is retarded.

Why do people care about sales other than for bait?
I got the games I want so what else matters?

Those are digital copies, user. And in Japan where physical is king.

japs have shit taste

reminder:
filter HAHAHAHA on the catalog for instant cancer reduction

Variety is the spice of life. I don't get why people want western developers to die out.

Let it Die is fun. Might be too hard for plebs like you tho.

weeb btfo on their own country
haha

how much does physical games cost there?

Also, the AssCreed games were discounted not long ago either.

Wait since when are Japanese into Assassins Creed?

Nier launched 2/23.. 3 days of (digital) sales
Nioh was too hard for nips anyways

Nioh 130k
Nier 190k

>Nier sold over 300k in moon land

That's actually surprising.

>Nioh also didn't do half bad

>assassins creed games were literally 2.99$
Calm your tits

>Japs prefer to buy western trash for 2 dollars over their own weeb shovelware

really makes you think

Welcome to mobile

Obscure weebshit gets beat by a triple A western title?

shocking.

It's in japan.

>westaboo crap

It's a well known fact Japanese people love Western games

look at this nerd actually reading the article

fifa soccer outsells them all

Jesus christ, why are people here so fucking stupid?

That image is made up.

playstationlifestyle.net/2017/03/01/japanese-sales-chart-nier-automata-sells-nearly-200000-copies/

Low IQ fuckers.

But it's free

How is Black Flag, a game from 2014 selling so much?

The Japanese version costs 100 yen as an age-verification.

WAN
DORRAR

steamsales

>DQM3JP
I forgot it existed and now I want to play it.

>Better games sold more
Wow shocking

I dont understand what's funny, what's the joke OP?

>I guess Avatar is the greatest movie ever made too.
It is

It's not made up. It did sell that many digital copies.

>shit games sells more than good games you like
>Devs are forced to make shit game clones instead of more game you would like

Since it costed them 100 yen to buy.

>Unity
>better

>students at partner university in Japan love CoD and play together on Xbone
I mean, there's some correlation I think between ambition in Japanese people, their drive to learn English and liking aspects of the culture - but I don't think it holds up to the entire country.

What are the physical sales?
People had been telling me that games don't sell on PC but currently Steam sales are sitting at around 200k
steamspy.com/app/524220

I've never even heard of those games. It's probably because I don't have a PS4, but usually I hear about some cool games on it every once in a while.

>Assassin's creed 4 was a buck in Jap land
I don't even like Assassin's creed, but i'd try Black flag for a buck.

>bought and enjoyed Nioh and Nier : Automata
>dropped the pirated asscreed games pretty early on
Pretty sure Nier went into profitability from day1. Don't know about Nioh.

>I never even heard of Nier:Automata

There's like 4 threads of it at any given moment, how at this point?

I don't care about Jap sales. How did Near A Tomato sell in burgertopia?

After it launched you couldn't find a physical copy of Nioh anywhere, I'm hoping that means it did pretty good because it's a great game.

I play Ass Creed just because the cities look fucking great but I honestly think that Black Flag is a genuine good game. Pirate it if you have the time.

He's retarded. That's why.

DIGITAL
>DIGITAL
DIGITAL
>DIGITAL
DIGITAL
>DIGITAL
Why don't you post physical Famitsu Nier copies retard? 200000 in february alone.

Is Nier fine to play if I never played another Taro game?

Yes.
I've never played a Taro game and it's very good and enjoyable. Highly recommended if you like video games at all to play it.

sells more copies digitially in japan fixed that for you op. With retail 200k copies easy, try reading before you post.
Summed with Famitsu’s figures for retail sales, NieR: Automata is crowned best selling game in Japan in February, with 220,942 units sold, followed by NiOh with 179,437. Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3 Professional, that didn’t do very well on the digital market (Japanese Nintendo fans don’t seem to have embraced digital like PlayStation ones), came in third, with 151,527 copies sold.

Yes. You just wont get the references to past games.

Around 300k in moonland. I don't think there are numbers for ps4 version sales for other regions.

Considering how backwards Nintendo's infrastructure is even now, I don't blame their skepticism. I think it says more too because physical space in Japan is more valuable.

So when are gonna see sales numbers for Nier in the west?

I'd also imagine buying digital games is a miserable experience due to Switch's low internal storage.

>Japanese Nintendo fans don’t seem to have embraced digital like PlayStation ones
And that trend is guaranteed to continue with the Switch's storage.

SO IS NIOH ACTUALLY GOOD OR IS IT JUST CONTRARIAN HIPSTERS LIKING IT TO GIVE THE MIDDLE FINGER TO SOULSBORNE FANATICS

Playstation 4 #4TheNormies

Greatness Still Awaiting.

Its legitimately good

A touch repetitive at times.

Probably only if Squeenix decides to let anyone know.

eh
that actually means that Switch user (as much as I hate the Scratch) are actually more intelligent than Piss4 users.

Because buying anything digitally is stupid. Especially when there's DRM involved.

Nioh is really good. You shouldn't compare it to Souls as much as everyone else does as there are a lot of differences. I think BB overall is a better game but Nioh has way after combat.

>dualshockers.com/2017/03/29/nier-automata-nioh-sold-38180-43724-ps4-digital-copies-japan-february/

>Last month’s ranking had a few strange elements due to the fact that three games were priced at 100 yen, Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag due to a sale to celebrate the launch of the Assassin’s Creed movie, and Grasshopper Manufacture’s Let it Die.

>Of course, those topped the chart for digital sales, but the best selling full-priced games were NiOh and NieR: Automata.

>Summed with Famitsu’s figures for retail sales, NieR: Automata is crowned best selling game in Japan in February, with 220,942 units sold, followed by NiOh with 179,437.

did you not read that article you dumb sack of fuck?

How does let it die have sales numbers?

>Summed with Famitsu’s figures for retail sales, NieR: Automata is crowned best selling game in Japan in February, with 220,942 units sold, followed by NiOh with 179,437.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

never change Sup Forums

There's a premium version in Asia.

Niggers

>Asscreed goes on sale
>It outsells fully priced games

Nioh at its core has the best combat mechanics I've seen in any game, more games need to follow in its footsteps of getting the public to be game testers
That said, the low budget causes the enemy variety, story and level design to be lacking, making an easy 10/10 become an 8/10

>digital copies

> digital copies
> japan sales

No digital buy unless it's bargain bin prices.