Do video games really make people into violent criminals?

Do video games really make people into violent criminals?

no but race does

I don't think race inherently makes someone more of a criminal, but the areas that black are so often raised in is what does it.

Yes.

Depending on the nature of the game you are anywhere from slightly to significantly more likely to commit a violent crime after playing a video game than before. This is a short term effect, long term effects are inconclusive.

Literally all I do is play video games and I'm not a criminal. Not yet at least.

Niggers aren't genetically predisposed to crime and violence. They're stuck in a vicious cycle of shit education, poverty, and shit culture that glorifies being a hood nigger.
Anyway, go back to Sup Forums, meet you there in a few minutes

shitty games make me pretty mad so... maybe

fpbp

dumb neogaf shits

And what is it that causes the areas blacks are raised in to be the way they are?

Race or economics?

What % of those are in "the hood"? If I was in those areas I'd probably shoot people too.

WTF i hate blacks now

nigger

nice meme

Evil whitey bringing em down u kno wat am sayin?

It doesn't make them that, but frustrations that derive from a game can lead to aggressive behaviour.

How many game studios have been shot up to date?

Gaming is literally an outlet. People who vent their frustration on daily/weekly basis don't have the aggression needed to make them into violent criminals.

Turns them into killers, mkultra triggers for when they need a disposable dummy at any moment

What is this image trying to convey? All of those seem like poor people, and they're all violent. Are you trying to suggest that the rednecks in the lower right corner aren't so? Because rednecks have a reputation for being trigger-happy.

It's really IQ that does it. But blacks and Latinos have lower median IQ's than whites, Asians and Jews so they commit more crime.

Crime did not surge through the roof after the great depression, and southern Appalachia is the poorest region in the country and there is still very low crime.

Crime doesn't come from poverty, poverty comes from crime.

don't rednecks have sex with their sisters or something.

Crime is fun and middle high and elite classes of people commit crimes

WEW

redneck are only trigger happy against minorities who shoot at them first