How do I get a refund on PSN?

How do I get a refund on PSN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UWsyp-R61Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=SzUSB40K4tY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to work for panty shots in project diva.

Quit being lazy

This shit is outright criminal.

Rin has a cute tummy!

FT is almost unplayable with the shitty PS4 pad.

You don't. I've only gotten a refund, without it being related to fraud, once. When they gave me the refund, they basically said "read the fucking fine print; you won't get this again".

>He still has not build a custom controller
>Laughing GUMI.mp3

It's very easy. Go to support page, find the support email for your country and send the mail. I got refund for DOA5 for ps3 just before ps4 version released.

Why would you build a $200 controller when everyone and their mother perfects songs left and right with a regular PS4 controller?

For fun. Also, using macros is cheating, gay and homosexual.

>macros is cheating, gay and homosexual.
Why would you think this?

I hereby state that I fully support Miku-mod for his unflinching dedication to keeping Hatsune Miku threads clean and free of degeneracy so that we can have a safe space for EVERYONE

You are not worthy of Miku if you can't press and hold triangle and square while drumming circle and cross AND doing double slides at the same time without using any macro.

Interestingly enough, a macro is only helpful for newbies.
Later on pros will assign the macro buttons to just be another set of buttons like the face buttons. They use that for holds, triplets, etc.

Tell that to SEGA. Look what picture they picked up for their monthly contest of captures.

>
That'd mean something to me if you could prove you're worthy by your own standards.

That's funny for sure, but I wouldn't brand it degenerate.

You made this exact thread yesterday.

No, I just stole the idea because I thought it was funny. But it turned out that everyone got banned because of me. I'm sorry.

Don't be sorry user, it's not your fault that we have to be careful in Miku threads and only Miku threads for reasons

huh??

>it's okay if Kaito gets lewded

You also can't get refunds on physical copies of games, right?

It's fucking jewish, because I can't try-before-buying on the PS4. I've already gotten bitten by it, paying $60 for games that seemed good but turned out to be completely fucking unplayable.

Even on something like steam you can refund if you've played it for less than an hour. Can't do that with my PS4 games, which sucks.

Guys it's not monday. Delete this thread immediately.

These games usually have demos don't they?

They do? Where?

Y has a demo and FT is free anyways.

>FT is free anyways.
If you only want two annoying songs.

Yeah but that's how they approached it. I think it's stupid but I bought the full package at launch anyways so I don't really care.

Where can I play a Nioh demo, for example? Or a Persona 5 demo? Or a Yakuza 0 demo?

These are all games I would want to try out but don't want to commit $60 to before I know whether they're even worth playing or not.

Fuck you, Weekender Girl is a miracle of the universe

Holy shit!
More please!

To play the game the way its meant to be played.

What's the point of playing arcade port of rhythm games with a fucking controller? Do you play IIDX or DDR with a controller too?

Also $200 is nothing for a decent controller if it's a music game you will play a lot. Lot of people invest more for proper IIDX/SDVX/popn controllers.

This kind of shot is only possible with the edit mode right? I have a US copy, but the account on my vita is a jap account. Is there any way to get the additional download for edit mode? Since they're different regions downloading it doesn't work, I've tried. Or is this possible on the AR mode too?

I think you're unfortunately out of luck on that, sorry.
No clue about AR mode.

No.

I just want to dress Lin in as much outfits as I can!

I was wondering on the AR mode because the background looks like someone's room or like there's a lamp behind her.

>1/6 Out of the Gravity
>shit

those are fighting words, user

>bought X because of AiDee
>bought future tone because I saw that it would Have Age Age Again as DLC (still having tons of fun and found songs that I really enjoy)
>currently broke so no Age Age Again
I'd fucking learn that shit and dance to it if I were a cute girl.
Goddamn it Mitchie M.

Play with Teto then, user.
Please.

I want to look underneath her miniskirt

But I rather play with Lin!

There isn't any "Lin" unless you mean Rin.

Who's that nobody.

That's a pretty aesthetic bikini tbqh

She is famous.

I'm sure nioh had a demo at some point

Is this from what I think it is?

Yes. Disgusting blowjobs and shitty vagina models.

You think well.

>I'd fucking learn that shit and dance to it if I were a cute girl.
Why not do it anyway user, not like you have to do it infront of anyone, just do it for fun

youtu.be/UWsyp-R61Y0

Would it be possible to play Miku with a fightstick?

Is it possible to remap in the newest game?

I wanna get into Miku but I'm horrible at rhythm games.

I'd assume you'll get your ass beat but yes, you can remap all buttons. Just stick to the regular PS4 pad, especially faster notes feel like they were designed to use both, d-pad and face buttons. Maybe if you had a hitbox or something it would be easier.

>at some point
Fat load of help that is to me now, huh?

>fightstick
>not using a flightstick
"Hands on throttle and stick" indeed.

You won't get one. That's what made Steam Refunds such a surprising thing.

Man, why is the art style of Future Tone so fucking ugly?

Teach me how sempai.

FUCK Migu

I like this nigga

Yes, and yes if you're talking about future tone, if about f, f2nd and x you can't remap, but it's still possible. You'll just have to do star notes with the touchpad if your fight stick has one. As mentioned before if on Future tone You're all set. I tried it and failed spectacularly, but that was just me being retarded and it feeling a little awkward for me since I'm left handed and suck dick with my right. If you're good with a fightstick you should have no problems. You can map out the bottom row to the arcade lay out and the top row to the slide notes (2 in each direction). What I did was map both rows to have the arcade lay out and the stick itself to the slide notes (left/up to left slide and right/bottom slide to right slide). In theory it could work for double slides whether they go outward or inwards if you tilt the stick in the appropriate diagonal direction, but I've yet to test this out since when I tried playing myself I failed spectacularly. Again this was due to me being left handed and being shit with my right hand except my thumb and because I kinda suck at using a fight stick. That was just me though.

>white
Do they also have a tiny red ribbon on the front?

sauce?

It's uncanny valley as fuck. They look like weird moving dolls.

I still think the game looks very good, but I definitely prefer the style of the mainline Diva games.

nendo artstyle in mirai is the best though

Search for her in sankaku, you'll find it quickly if you filter video.

I think of it as making them look like anime figures.

>They look like weird moving dolls.
That's the whole point of the art style.
And has been there since the first game (have you ever seen the intro video of any Project Diva game?), is just that they couldn't make it in-game before and so developed a different style for it.

>nendo artstyle in mirai is the best though
Get out of here you nigger.

FT is pretty normal when compared to pic related. Just take a good look at Miku's face in this pic and take a good look at her skin in comparison with her eyes. As unsettling as pic related is I would not call it uncanny valley just yet. Uncanny valley is those human looking robots with rubber skin. Why? Because they tried to make them realistically human, with real proportions and didn't quite get it right. As weird as miku's skin might seem in FT or in pic related it's still not quite as unsettling as those irl robots simply because her look is based off an anime character/cartoon. It still gives off the impression that she's not real, while those robots are real but don't get it quite right. If they gave Miku a really realistic looking skin texture that would be weird as fuck. I do agree that something like updated project diva models for FT would've been nice or a unified style for the whole of FT would've been cool too, but to say it's uncanny valley is a bit of a stretch.

That's not to say that I don't think that future tone looks decent. Some of the models really do look nice and like they are fitting because the characters themselves are fucking robits.

what the fug
youtube.com/watch?v=SzUSB40K4tY

With how clumsy I am I'd probably end up stumbling and crash into my closet's sliding doors and destroy them, not because I'm a ham planet, but because they are mirrors too.

>wanting Mitchie M
wew lad

Yes, all of it

I-it's not all bad. His Miku sounds good and the songs of his are like are mostly cheerful.

His Miku doesn't sound like Miku!

Fair enough, actually wondering now if there are vocaloid dance tutorials; not that I'd be able to do any of them very well most likely

>How do I get a refund on PSN?

You fucking don't

I don't really know how PSN refunds work, only time I attempted to get one and succeeded was when I bought MGSV DLC for the PS3 version when I meant to get it for PS4. I imagine if you abuse it they'll terminate your account.

>no DeadballP

You're playing the game wrong.

There's that Christmas song from him in pd 1/Extend/Future Tone though

I hope your all burn in hell

Jealous?? wanna join, user??
Things are pretty good down here.