So what have you done in the name of Chaos today?

So what have you done in the name of Chaos today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoXK2c665z4
humblebundle.com/books/horus-heresy-warhammer-book-bundle?mcID=102:58dade3d486e5419475d7a36:ot:56c3d804733462ca893f02b6:1&utm_source=Humble Bundle Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017_03_29_Horus_Books_Bundle&linkID=58dbf65c042d297b338b456a&utm_content=cta_button0
youtu.be/kvnH1yVOn0E?t=33s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing
I just let everything happen by itself

Chaos is for losers

Does fapping to anime sluts count?

I fapped for the fap god.

Thought of some plans

I yelled at a metal box in my house

>not showered
>not brushed my teeth
>wearing week-old underwear
>living in my own filth
Nurgle loves all his children.

I did absolutely nothing.
Praise Nurgle.

well you're new model is ugly

Heresy shall not prevail on this board!

DELET RIGHT THIS INSTANT
THERE IS NO GIRLYMAN MODEL
GIRLYMAN IS CUTE AND PERFECT

The Emprah isn't the one who gets his own banner though!

>40k thread
Watch out for 'dawnofwar.png' and subsequent autism

also DoW3 will be great

Fuckin' saved ya git

Read Elric.

BLOOD AND SOULS
BLOOD AND SOULS FOR MY LORD ARIOCH,

Leandros was right tho

Dancing and listening to dubstep

Chaos is gay.

For context

>Willingly being a Lawfag

Edgy as fuck

>Expecting the OG edgelord done by the French NOT to be edgy

What rock are you living under?

Also
>Elves not being thundercunts

Some girl left her youtube logged at college so i subscribed her to all the fluff channels like watchmojo and game theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=NoXK2c665z4
Chaos is the only true answer.

Warhammer is computer game.

>Jacked off to some loli doujins
>Yelled angrily at videogames
>Lied to my mom about my studies at uni, also cheated on the exam
>Procrastinated in general
Is this enough to please each of the Chaos Deities?

I am a fat white transsexual who busted a nut into my asian girlfriend.

Chaos nor its symbol is trademarked by GW :^)

I need someone to post Emprah's Holy Truth.jpg.

So I may spread the good word.

London?

I don't know user, what've you done to praise Malal lately?

Kill eight people in certain geographic locations in order to form the shape of an eight pointed star

I ACTUALLY WENT FOR THE PAYLOAD IN HIGHTOWER INSTEAD OF TDM!

nothing really,but i could tell you what i did for the greater good today

Wouldn't that just be a circle?

What da zog did ya just zoggin' say to me ya grot? I'll ov' ya know I grad... graduatated... A was da biggest Nob of mah WAAAAAAGH! and I ov' seen countless sneaky fights against 'umies and I have over 300,000 confirmed kills.
and you're welcome

Yes.

You don't frequent a shop called Grand Blue by any chance?

hey 40K bros, everything i've heard about 40K lore is amazing and I want to learn more. is this a good place to start, or will it be lost on me since i only know about the very basics? if not, where's a good place to start?

humblebundle.com/books/horus-heresy-warhammer-book-bundle?mcID=102:58dade3d486e5419475d7a36:ot:56c3d804733462ca893f02b6:1&utm_source=Humble Bundle Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017_03_29_Horus_Books_Bundle&linkID=58dbf65c042d297b338b456a&utm_content=cta_button0

T'au is a place, Tau is a race
Learn the difference, it could save your life

what

i didn`t make the poster pal

I don't know, the only book I've read there is Legion which I loved.
I'm sure /tg/ has a recommended reading list.

Horus Heresy is... very mixed in terms of quality.

The best I can suggest is find a faction/race you find interesting and research it.

I'm fond of Papa Nurgle, myself.

>that fucking wannabe soviet scribble
Disgusting

At risk of summoning that heretic, dere ya go.

>Spoiler.
I hope so, user.
I hope so...

I'd say this isn't great to start because it's hard to truly appreciate 30k of you don't understand 40k before (and the Horus Heresy series is all abouy 30k).
Eisenhorn series for the Imperium, Path of the Eldar for space pansies, Night Lord series for Chaos, Gaunt's Ghosts are the first good things that come off my head. But yeah is right you should be able to find /tg/'s list somewhere

I don't really care who did it to be fair, I just hope enough people will see this message and stop making this mistake everywhere they post

If you were forced to join one part of the Grim dark future, which part would you join?

I want to get into the universe. What vidja should I play? What books should I read?

DKoK
At least it'll be over fairly quickly and I'll get a kickass uniform

Assuming you can't be reborn as someone else any choice but Tau is for retards
If it was Fantasy you'd have some good choices because most people are just 'normal'. So for example you could get ripped and join chaos marauders, and you'd just be like any other norse crazed psycho. But in 40k normal people are worth less than zero and any character that counts is superhuman aside from the few imperium tactical geniuses

Dawn Of War (Both plus expansions)
Battlefleet Gothic
Try to emulate Space Hulk on PS1 and Fire Warrior on PS2. They aren't the best games, but they are good initial starts to the universe for new people. Note: Some lore may be fucked up in those games.

I would actually suggest more looking into the lore because there aren't that many "Great" Warhammer 40k games.

>ywn Total Warhammer 40k

>Assuming you can't be reborn as someone else any choice but Tau is for retards
>can't be reborn as someone else
So you join as a brainwashed, most likely chemically castrated quasi-slave? No thanks.

>still believing the "castration" meme
GW only added it because autists complained Tau not being grimdark enough and being pure.

as I'm autistic I think I would try and stay faithful to humanity, so I guess I'll end up working all my life in the Administratum, or end up in the meatgrinder of the Imperial Guard

>books
see >games
the best games are the Dawn of War series (don't believe the memers, both DoW1 and DoW2 are good, just not for the same reasons), Space Marine, Battlefleet Gothic Armada, and arguably, Space Hulk: Deathwing (I heard it had been patched so it's now playable at a decent framerate?) and Space Hulk: Ascension. I didn't play Fire Warrior but heard it was good too.
I'd start with (vanilla) DoW1's campaign personally, it's old now for an RTS campaign and it shows, but it's still the most immersive I think

Same here. Theres big 40k book bundle sale in Humble Bundle right now and Id like to know if it could give me a decent insight into the universe. I alao heard chapter manuals and rule books are good way to learn about the world

Being sterile and potentially brainwashed beats being fucking killed horribly in battle in my book because you still get treated in a human way

>GW only added it
So you acknowledge that it's canon?

>Theres big 40k book bundle sale in Humble Bundle right now and Id like to know if it could give me a decent insight into the universe.
RTFT
>I alao heard chapter manuals and rule books are good way to learn about the world
True

No.
Anything that gets added/removed by people screaming about it doesn't count in my opinion.

Why not become a servant in a Space Marine chapter then? Or, better yet, in an Adeptus Sororitas ordo?

lmao

>being sterilized and brainwashed is humane
wow

>um, boss? Dem metal boyz iz rising again!
>dats 'cause you ain't krumping them hard enough! Get back at it, ya git!

>No Magnus did nothing wrong

ONE JOB!!

Also, Magnus did nothing wrong.

Lots

you can get shitloads of 40k books from /tg/ in 40k general so check that out

>Not Red orchestra with Cadians vs the Blood pact

Continue procrastinating on looking for a job.
The plague God might approve of my laziness but really, Its Tzeentch who's attention I want.

Pls notice me Tzeentch senpai.

Thanks, user. I'll look around there

this is less current on Sup Forums than it is on /tg/ so I meft it out. I tried and keep it mostly vidya.
Nothing stops you from modifying the pic though, this is my interpretation but you can build yours. I promise I won't be mad.

What's the benefit of those?

By 40k standards it is stop being retarded

Necrons and Orkz best boyz

By 40k standards, Tau should routinely get fucked over if the other factions bring out their big guns.

I guess that's why they never really have any influence over the overall plot.

Will DoW3 be good?

>end up in the meatgrinder of the Imperial Guard
when I dove into the pit of 40k with dawn of war, I thought all humans where space marines and women where probably roid female weight lifters.

Then I found out later about the imperial guard being just regular humans that did the bulk of the fighting in the empire with a life expectancy of 6 sec. Made it a lot more interesting the whole setting thanks to it otherwise I would had dropped it a long time.

Yes. A circle of DEATH

>and women where probably roid female weight lifters.

Nah, the sisters are more like if you made an entire army out of that super religious born again christian member of the family that tells everyone they're going to hell.

I made a Tuna sandwich
WITHOUT ANY MAYONNAISE! EEEYYYYEHEHEHEEHAHAAHA

>yfw the Dawn of War series is the perfect allegory for the history of the Imperium itself.

>Tuna sandwich
Fucking nurgle loves that disgusting shit.

It's not dead when everyone always says it's on its last legs?

daily reminder that this is bait, destroyer of threads, and that answering to this instantly makes you lose 10pts of IQ I'm already a lost cause
see to see what you can expect from this thread starting now

youtu.be/kvnH1yVOn0E?t=33s
That's how

except the third one is about to create a second Horus Heresy and the analogy will not stand anymore unless 8th edition add new horrible fluff to the mess of course

daily reminder that this is bait and damage control for shitposting

Soulstorm has better skirmish and multiplayer (and is less buggy), Dark Crusade has a better campaign.

That's it, that's all there is to it. Soulstorm was a big step backwards in terms of the campaign as the high costs makes it more advantageous to just end your turn doing nothing as you build up cash, the banter between your commander and the enemy's in stronghold missions is no longer there when it was one of the best parts of DC's campaign, you have to start over in base building ever time in defense (with the exception of garrison buildings) even though in DC the only buildings removed are ones that let you insta-win (like surround the enemy spawn point with level 3 listening posts). Not to mention that stronghold mission progression is fucked now, in SS the more shit you destroy that the enemy controls the more shit they send at you, which defeats the point of secondary missions stronghold progression.

On the other hand, that fucking on the move 15% accuracy bullshit. Removing that was the smartest thing SS ever did.

I know! That's why I made it. Feelsgoodman.

Dark crusade campaign was utter garbage though

I don't really know why you'd say that unless you just didn't like the change from missions to a risk style. Which if that's the case, SS has 0 advantage there because it used DC's model.

Or you just don't like how unstoppable the Eldar/Necron/Tau triumvirate is in the game, in which case I don't blame you.

you give him way too much credit. He was trying to shit the thread up.

>the banter between your commander and the enemy's in stronghold missions

"Do the deaths of your soldiers mean so little to you? Are you that mad?"
"Do the deaths of yours mean so much to you, alien? Are you that weak?"

>I don't really know why you'd say that unless you just didn't like the change from missions to a risk style
The idea was fine the implementation was poor, too many filler skirmishes, SS had the same problem though they did at least try to spice things up a bit with a slightly wider verity of skirmish types, at the end of the day i dont play RTS games for singleplayer however.

Ignore this shitposter, he's trying to bait.

>SS had the same problem though they did at least try to spice things up a bit with a slightly wider verity of skirmish types

Yeah the problem was even if you 100% kill the enemy in hold maps, the map still does't end until you win the hold objective, which means just sitting there. It could've been implemented better.

>at the end of the day i dont play RTS games for singleplayer however.

Yeah but keep in mind that the vast majority of RTS players do.