That's a nice bunch of zerglings u have there

That's a nice bunch of zerglings u have there..

p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUML1cQiyVc
youtube.com/watch?v=VsRxDFLuLYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't you 'chinese triangle' my lings, you cunt

Yeahh.. i read you sir

youtube.com/watch?v=RUML1cQiyVc

It's "I read you... """"sir"""""

DELET THIS

>Starcraft threads dying in 5 posts

I'm getting mad

whats the best ums maps

>p

Get with the times, negro.

>makes a single mutalisk
heh... nothing personnel kid

How the fuck do make sure I'm still building units while Im out fighting on the map, I look away for one sec and I've got 9001 minerals and gas.

PS: BW only, no SC2rash tips pls

practice practice practice. it needs to be muscle memory

Fair enough, how to turn it into muscle memory if I forget to do it though? Just arbitrarily look back at my base every X minutes?

yes. at some point you'll know when a round of production is done and you go back to your base. brood war takes a lot of practice to be good

Ohhhhhh its the timing of when the units are done building, I might start using a timer to train that actually. Thanks man.

back in the day the biggest suggestion for new players was a post it note on your monitor with: "1. make workers 2. make units"

to be honest i always end up with shit tonnes of workers since its easy to know when you can build more of those since build time is short as shit

If you spend some time with the campaign editor, you'll eventually find all the unit statistics including their build time in seconds. That'll help you with timers and such.

doesn't this advice goes for every RTS game (except maybe some weird cases with no workers)?

>i always end up with shit tonnes of workers

And you're probably still not making enough. If you're playing for the late-game ~70 workers is normal.

that's good. never stop making workers. unless you're zerg but then it gets complicated

What the fuck was his problem?

You

So aim to have at least 3.5 bases fully saturated with workers?

>that medic

CONDITIONS:
- Always.
ACTIONS:
- Wait 0 seconds.
- Preserve trigger.

the aim is to make so many workers that you can only field half an army with the 200 unit max, and since there is literally nothing left to mine at late game, you have a bunch of shit

This actually reminds me of the reskin for The Ur-Quan Masters

So hype to play tomorrow, but really excited for matchmaking. Even if I do pretty much just want to play fa$te$t money and BGH

Does Brood War even still have an UMS scene? It seemed to already be on its last legs back when I played.

I've never seen so much excitement not being marketing, which made me think you were a shill until I realized the product is free
Unless you really think you can sell those shitty new sprites?

My personal "happy zone" is when I have 4 bases with 15 workers each (12 min 3 gas) and then you usually have some more for building shit. Better overshoot it a bit than have too few.

I used to be B+ around 2008 and I would say 85% of your total BW skill are quickly getting to and maintaining 4 base income (that means acquiring new ones as the old ones run out), spending that income and then trading your units decently. Don't worry about shit like fancy micro and crazy tactics, just pump out shit.

WARNING: Unit placement!

Is there a benefit to having more bases and less workers at each than less bases and more workers?

is there a decent online community on SC1 still? I miss the UMS "matrix bullettime" maps and have had a hard time finding similar in SC2

Man I'm fine with old BW graphics. I just want an active BW scene again.

Yes. 1 worker on 1 patch mines at 100% efficiency. 2 on 1 patch work at 90% each, 3 at 75% and the 4th adds no extra income.

where did you get that

Explain this to me
won't it be a fatal exposure the little time it takes to put a mine?

developer avatar on the forums who announced PTR

So when is the remaster being released exactly?

You can fire backwards without losing momentum by using patrol. Here's an example of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsRxDFLuLYo

So thats how a Devourer looks like. Always thought it was just a flying face.