Its' a virus don't do it

Its' a virus don't do it

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cs4Fm
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=204807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's straight from blizzard you dumb bitch.

>PTR

>lostboy.exe
oh you piece of shit

It werks I'm playing right now.

Does it contain the campaign?

Tried now and yes it does.

>err:module:attach_process_dlls "ClientSdk.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
>err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\home\\user\\downloads\\Starcraft\\StarCraft.exe" failed, status c0000094
doesn't work in wine-2.4

i actually meant to quote op
whatever
i'll try it on windows tomorrow

I'm on Win 7 and it werks, I just got wrecked by a korean zerg.

>it took Blizzard THIS long to realize that they can't do new games for shit and start remastering their old classics

pretty surprised desu

Why the fuck does everyone say brood war needs a remaster. This looks fine.

Don't be fooled, the real meat of the remaster is the matchmaking and Fish integration.

And going FTP, I hope we get a nice sizeable community.

widescreen

>2017
>not owning brood war

no excuse

I hope people don't actually believe that Blizzard actually exists as company anymore. They got bought out, gutted, and they kept the name.

I do but going ftp may revive it.

>Fish integration

What

How do I play somewhat competently in multiplayer?

It doesn't release until summer, dipcock

That's the remaster, the patch 1.18 it's already out, no more glitches on Win 7+ and free multiplayer..

do stuff extremely fast.

What race do you play?

Whichever one is easiest

Practice a lot. Macrohard, microsoft.

Protoss is considered the easiest mechanically, but you can cheese and get easy wins with Zerg.

>Still no vanilla server

Finally won a fucking match, 173 APM so rusty!

No widecreen support?

Nope you get black bars on the sides, for that you need to wait for the remaster I guess.

>remaster supports widescreen
>original doesn't
>remaster can play with original
>remaster players will sit offscreen sniping f2ps with nukes

Yeah that would be a problem, maybe they are gonna add it to the old one too?

Pictures of the UI and shit:

imgur.com/a/cs4Fm

widescreen support would be a part of the patch rather than the remaster, right?

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT NEW CHAT STYLE WHAT IN GOD'S NAME BLIZZARD

Wow they added a timer ingame and apm checker, there's even an alter if you go below a set number.

Fish is a Korean custom server which is the most populated server and has been home to the best players for years. With the new patch is becoming one of the default servers.

I used to play there when iccup was down but it was laggy and the level was very high even at d- lol.

Chances are the only people that care are the people that actually still own the CD's.

There's a bunch of people btw, finding games instantly.

But the founder Mike Morhime is still in-charge.

Someone remembers the command to see how many people are online?

Then it'll destroy your computer like a virus, but herald it like a feature.

It's ridiculously unstable on modern systems too. Fucking purple bars...

People say if you are C on ICCup than even F on Fish will be hard. Starcraft too deep into their culture.

You either don't or stick to lower level play

This game has a retardedly high skill ceiling and the gap between experienced players and us newbs is going to be terrible

Mike's ALWAYS been the jew behind the name. It was his jew parents that gave him the jew money to start the damn jew company in the first jew place. He's literally the last one left, and that's only because he fired every one else and kept all the money for himself.

There will be a 4:3 only option for the hardcore players who want 100% parity with the original game.

Didn't one of the original founders return last year?

That's right, I was C at that time and was struggling between D- and F, the lag didn't help either.

They fixed that with the 1.18 patch, it's on the op.

I remember that diamond leaguers in SC2 couldn't even get above C rank in Brood War. So it shows how competitive the game is, even at lower ranks.

You can if you try, I started very late like 2010 but was still able to git gud.

Diamond is like D+ lmao.

Alex? Or some one else? Alex is not an OG Blizzard Founder.

Names friend, I need names.

All I want is to play Diplomacy games again. Both the sci fi and historical versions.

Does this come with the stabilization update? I'm using the anthology version and I'm not seeing any updates.

Allen Adham.

>This looks fine.

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=204807

This game is so FUN.

It just doesn't feel right.

I'm probably going to try, I've been wanting to get into Starcraft and RTS games for about a month now and now that the OG game is free-free I might as well get into it, especially since there will be a ton of newfags like me playing.

It will be very hard but trust me, it so fucking worth, it's pure fun.

>widescreen support would be a part of the patch rather than the remaster, right?

That's probably true. But such a patch won't come until remastered is released. We still don't know if the game will have widescreen without remastered. But the outcry would be massive otherwise. Remastered players would be able to see more than standard players.

a huge skill floor also contributes quite a bit. Hard to improve when you have no idea what's going on in the first place

oh shit

i bet he threatened to sue for a huge portion of the company so they settled quietly and gave him a job making a cool mill a year and a shit ton of shares.

Sure.

now i am even more hyped for this train wreck

That's not a big problem, even simply executing your build order takes months of practice, there's always something to improve in front of you.

looks like a fucking iphone game

i was hyped for nothing

That's not even part of Remaster. That's part of the free updates.

>especially since there will be a ton of newfags like me playing.

Yep I just played a new dude that was making sunkens as the first thing lol.

Wow, who knew rasterized 3d graphics look like rasterized 3d graphics

iphone games look like starcraft retard

USE
MAP
SETTINGS

>those faggots calling themselves like famous sc players

ishygddt

That's what I was saying. Hard to play against other people who even roughly know what they are going when you are basically playing against yourself to get your build going + macro + micro + reacting to opponent.

Y-You too

Reading all this weird lingo gives me the impression that I'm going to have a fucking wild next few months.

I watched a pro match where this dude managed to absolutely destroy this terran player with nothing but this funny looking spider thing called a dragoon while pretty much never leaving his base. no clue how any of it worked but god damn everything about this game is just intriguing

Cool game

it looks like shit man

Isn't this a 1v1 game?

I'm too sissy and shy for that

That player was likely utilizing a turtle tactic with a 5 minute expansion and reaver drop harass. Dragoons are good tanks and have good range and can harass mineral lines using good macro and micro economy.

Very tricky to handle as a terran player.

Blizz needs more shekels goy
Remember to purchase it again
Do you want to start another shoah

Oh ok, but once you get to a level where you can finally execute things well it's so damn satisfying, and the process to get there is so challenging and fun.

yeah definitely I wouldn't have it any other way

Why is blizzard doing this? Didn't the SC2 xpac come out less than a year ago? What's their endgame?

that archon looks like shit, the original is much better. the starcraft 2 art style is trash.

There was also a 2v2 ladder on iccup and the BGH map, a 3v3/4v4 map is also very popular and always played. Plus ofc the custom map for casuals.

As long as they don't change the voices. Please GOD don't change the voices.

I'm going to agree

But the whole point is to use the exact same art style and preserve the original artistic intention. It's retro.

Did you dl from the link in the op or??

All dialogue is being rerecorded and revised.

Sorry.

Apparently SC2 competitive never got as big as SC in Korea, so Blizzard just gave up and made a remaster

SOMEONE TELL ME

ARE THERE PEOPLE PLAYING UMS MAPS??

This is the archon in SC2

The remastered portrait looks exactly like what you posted. Go see the optometrist or kill yourself.

Yes already seeing shit like poker defence, team micro arena, fastest etc.

Someone is hosting diplomacy atm.

The face in the remaster is obviously shaped differently and you can very clearly see him through all the plasma shit unlike the original which is just a smoky silhouette.

>this entire post

erect my penis