Refused to play Bloodborne, despite owning a PS4, instead opting to watch a 40 hour Let's Play of it on YouTube

>refused to play Bloodborne, despite owning a PS4, instead opting to watch a 40 hour Let's Play of it on YouTube

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FL3ZdFepBHY
youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that why he named himself total bitch tits?

>buttblasted to the point of ass cancer

Why

Look, I admire people with convictions....but 60fps or nothing is a fucking dumb hill to die on, and pretty much excludes you from playing any console that wasn't for this or the last gen.

NONE of the previous consoles ever did 60fps.

>most cancerous e-celeb gets ass cancer
pottery

What did the fridge look like?

sterling is way worse

Like asscancer/diabetes/heart attack

Is this why he blocked youtube comments?

Piles of unhealthy garbage. Seeing it made it easy to understand where his weight issued came from

BOOBS LOL

Bloodborne runs at 0fps on PC so I don't blame him for watching an LP

I was hoping someone had a pic

Fat fuck literally had 20 sticks of butter in his fridge.

youtu.be/FL3ZdFepBHY

youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY

TotalBiscuit looks disgusting -- nipples protruding -- in his grey shirt in this picture. Very very disrespectful!

Why is it that everytime a fat person gets called out about what they eat they go all defensive saying they eat healthy?

They know they eat shit, everyone who has a meal that they know is unhealthy fucking acknowledges it.

Yeah. If you're fat and don't care to lose it, why not just roll eyes at it like a boring joke? TB got his tits in a bunch.

Then again, cancer. So maybe I get it.

ok, so the fridge wasn't great.....but also wasn't AWFUL. Just an odd amount of butter.

But that freezer.....damn.

Because they refuse to accept responsibility. You aren't fat because MUH THYROID. You're fat because you make shitty lifestyle choices.

Jesus Christ the tits.

>Fridge wasn't awful

But he had way too much butter, crates of Pepsi and Mountain Dew.

The only healthy thing he had was that 0 calorie drink which he probably thinks is healthy when he drinks it along side a KFC bucket.

Don't forget the 'blame society' shit they pull.
>THE ONLY FOOD AVAILABLE IS FAT, WHERE DO I FIND HEALTHY FOOD
>RESEARCH? PFFT I RELY ON TV ADVERTISING.

Fat people make me angery.

Based Crendor

They can't even grow their own tomatos!

They did have a pretty legitimate drawer full of fruit and a bunch of pretty standard condiments

What games do run at 60fps from past generations? I remember Metroid Prime 1 & 2

Atleast he will help stop cancer for kids who would have NEVER gone to the doctor if they bled out of their ass for 4 months straight.

And now showed them that yes, that would be a medical emergency that should be addressed ASAP!

I think the list is tiny and basically zero if you go to the 32bit era