Holy fuck route C is hard

Holy fuck route C is hard.

No it isn't fuck off

I beat route A and B without dying.
I've died 8 times to these lvl 50 fucks at the very beginning that hack you and stop you from dashing.

Have you been upgrading your chips? If i remember you play as 9s to try to save 2B from the virus, you can easily win that by hacking them

No it isn't. You should be overleveled as fuck.

Fusing them and upgrading them? Yep.

I'm level 39.

>He's not playing in Hard
>He doesn't have Auto heal/ heal on enemy kill chip
>He doesn't use a exp bonus chip to always be overleveled
>He doesn't cheese everything as 9S with hacking with a Stun+5 chip

Is it harder than using the catalog?

Buy Cures.

You can upgrade chips, or just fuse them?

Fusing chips upgrade them.

That's what you get for rushing through the game, cunt.

Well yeah, but I saw "fusing them and upgrading them" and wondered if I had missed some obvious way to just upgrade.

I'm at 40 hours.

>I'm level 39.
Did you do absolutely no subquests and ignore all enemies in the world whenever possible? How is that even possible? I was level 55 or so and I never used an EXP chip.

>EXP chip
I have no idea what those are. Oh God, have I missed something crucial?

And nah, I never killed enemies that didn't attack me. Seemed wrong.

increases exp gained from killing enemies by X%

I just mean the upgrade chips that increase the experience you get from things.
Not crucial, I sure didn't need it, I'm just trying to emphasize my confusion about your being level 39 after 40 hours when including route C I played for 44 hours and was around level 55.

Motherfucking Hegel and his Disco Laser Light Show.

Does the discount that certain weapons give at traders increase with each upgrade or is it always the same?

Always the same.
And you don't need to have the weapon equipped.

>you don't need to have the weapon equipped.
Then do the multiple different weapons with the same discount effects stack?
And what of other effects like increasing attack speed? Do those work while not equipped and do they stack?

Thanks, good to know as I always equipped the discount weapons.

The start of route C suddenly gets much harder but it doesnt really last. Also make sure you upgraded your chip capacity i forgot to do that myself

>Then do the multiple different weapons with the same discount effects stack?
I'm actually not quite sure since I upgraded them all at the same time.

>And what of other effects like increasing attack speed? Do those work while not equipped and do they stack?
I just tested with 2 Longsword, they only work when equipped, and they only work on themselves.
For example, if you have a longsword on weakattack with attack speed, the bonus of attack speed only apply to your weak attack, not the one with strong attack, you need to have 2 in weak and strong attack to have both effect.

Another example which is easier to see:
Equiping Beastbane the small sword will only give the beas's roar effect on the place you equipped it, weak or strong attack.
Or the Bullet rupture effect of Ancient Overlord work only when you are using it.
Though if you are using the Square > Triangle combo with both small sword, since you use both of the weapon at the same time their effect mash together.

>that one hack in the resource tower with the red blocks placed fucking everywhere

only part of the game that really gave me a hard time

Are you me?

Commander is Taro's gift to humanity.

Soul Box can go straight to hell. Fuck that place

>that one hack layout where the entire arena is tiny and is surrounded by red boxes
I still can't finish that one

I always loose 2 lives on the fucking wall, I can't help it.

>beat them all first try
>only got hit once between all of them
Didn't realize they were difficult to anyone. This is eye opening.

>level 30 in route B
>just killed the two goliaths
>playing on normal

should i start doing sidequests? i have XP boosts in but im not sure it'll be enough if i keep doing the main story like this

What hard is that I want to fight the last secret boss but fuck the decades of grinding I would have to do to level 4 every single fucking weapon.

I'm level 35 and I just fought Adam for the second time.

Why are you all rushing through the game?

Use the increased drop chips. I only have 40% and every single enemy drops shit like candy. Rest you can buy from Emil/Pascal.

I have 48 hours in the game and I'm only on route B. Switched from hard to Very Hard once I realized how OP hacking is. Was stunned when I realized the entire game is balanced around dying in one hit. shmup to the core

Where you fought the first boss in the desert, it becomes a pit with endless spawn mobs of 38-39.
Go have fun there for an hour and you should be fine to take the rest of route C.

Are you fucking stupid?
Stop speedrunning, retard.

lv 4 weapons are easy when everything is sold by emil, pascal, and the amusement park vendor.
lv 4 pods is a pain in the ass and it's really only one ingredient