March Update

>download update on xbox one
>finally just need to press home button once to get the important stuff
>want to snap live tv
>snap is gone
The only fucking feature that made this piece of shit somewhat unique. WHAT THE HELL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nP0wsQa0Cws
giantbomb.com/forums/titanfall-2-686332/where-to-play-largest-remaining-playerbase-1804300/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worth it. It's a game console, not a tv machine
The guide is super quick now. Can't wait for the gamerpic update next month

Wait, you use that stupid ass spy camera that came with the original? Are you also one of those fags too Jewish to buy a mic so he uses the kinetic as a mic?

Posted first pic I saw on google, don't have a kinnect.

I'm still mad you double niggers.

>Can't wait for the gamerpic update next month
I forgot about that. I'll finally be able to make it something I want.

Good, the transition to a game console is complete. This pretty much means that Scorpio is an all game machine like the Xbox and 360 were and not whatever the fuck Don Bitchttrick try to make it.

>Oh yeah guys we are going to replace snap with Picture in picture it will be a lot less taxing on the machine and work better
>Doesn't implement PiP in the same update they remove snap

these fucking people are incompetent jesus christ

fuck 343

Go use your containment site Beam to feel better.

343 made halo better grampa. We don't want slow moving games like back in your day, we like fast paced and selecting our own gear

Locke is the key to all this, cuz he's a better character than we ever had in the games.

There was an update?

I want a well designed fast game

snap is shit and so are the people that defend it. you're a fag, OP

underrated

Scorpio is gonna be the lead console for development

They're getting better

kek. they got rid of the snap feature? wasnt that a feature they bragged about?

Snap was useless. They fixed the swapping to make up for it

I use the kinect, it's very handy as an IR blaster and I can use it to set alarms and reminders on my phone with cortana which is pretty fucking neat.

For making the best modern shooter and singlehandedly reviving the arena FPS genre?

It'd be cool if the Scorpio actually took off, but frankly i just don't see people switching platform mid gen

I love it. Everything feels so fucking snappy now, my download speed seems even faster than before (90mb/s) and the guide updates are great

How does beam work? Do you need an account or can you just start streaming?

That mainly depends on price and how Microsoft advertises it. If they do both well, then Scorpio could sell well.

Scorpio's biggest problem is that it's going to be tied down to the original shitty Xbone's hardware and isn't allowed to have exclusive games

MS has been saying they'll have games lined up for its launch. I just hope they're right, and focus on showing the new power of the Scorpio rather than the kinect. Thank god that's gone.

>MS has been saying they'll have games lined up for its launch
Sure, but they'll be games that I can still play on my regular fat Xbone.

>gamerpic update next month

wait, will we finally get to choose our gamerpics again? I can be a smug anime girl now?

I don't know if the Xbone is going to last too long, Microsoft is already stating the Scorpio will have more UWP apps because the Xbone is too weak to have as many. I say Microsoft will stick to the no Scorpio exclusive until sometime in 2019. The Xbone is just too weak and the Scorpio doesn't even use ESRAM.

For now, see my post here

Did they fix the shit UI yet?

I kind of figure that if the Scorpio does sell well, at some point games will start to release that only support the newer machine. it's such a massive gulf in terms of memory speed and graphics power. A huge waste if games never get to use that power for anything more than 4K or near 4K resolutions.

well, MS already killed sony in the games department imho

>MS already killed sony in the games department imho

In what way? Cancellations?

This is the second refresh. It's pretty fantastic now they streamlined it quite a bit

He still owns a console with no games

Really makes you think.

PS4 only has a handful of interesting games which are much more focused on the cinematic single player experiences. The best xbone exclusives tend to be a bit more MP focused with longer replayability. also GT Sport STILL isn't out kek

I'll have to load it up later.

I fucking hate the Xbone UI. Why are games such a non focus and pushed off to the side.

Yeah, it's not forced yet though so have to go update it manually.

>I fucking hate the Xbone UI. Why are games such a non focus and pushed off to the side.

Wut? There was a dedicated games link on the home screen and RT takes you to your pins, what else do you need?

I really think that MS will drop their failed policy with exclusives.

It's the exact opposite problem nintendo has with exclusives and it's arguably a worse situation. Even though the Wii U failed horribly and sold less than the Xbone, it still had some good games that had a high attach rate. How well has Halo Wars 2 sold? or Quantum Thoery? Gears 4 is already dead, it can't even maintain a general on /vg/. and what happened to Crackdown 3?

Even if the Switch is just a Zelda machine with technical problems at the moment, it's the talk of the town on forums and social media sites. When's the last time an Xbox game had that type of coverage or warm reception for a game? Halo 3?

There's no reason to buy an Xbone now and if the Scorpio is the same way, there's no reason to buy it either.

2017 is the year of the Japanese exclusive. both Nintendo and Sony have taken advantage of this while MS continues to grow more and more distant with the East. Cancelling Scalebound will only make things worse. the way I see it, they will be forced to produce more unique exclusives or else Scorpio will just be another Madden and CoD machine. and even Sony is beating them at that now too.

and I'm saying all of this as an Xbone owner.

>been using the Xbone as a BC machine mostly
>BC games added that I actually own or am interested in pretty much died since the RPG push during the fall

I'm never getting Saints Row 1-3, Castlevania:HoD, Vesperia, Dragon's Dogma:DA or any of the Musou games BC at this rate.

It would be, Microsoft said they are following the Smart Phone Market, so that would mean for now the software they make will work on both, but then eventually features will start to be cut due to power and then Microsoft will stop making games for the Xbone. I can see the Scorpio lasting for a long time due to each system after it building upon it but since Xbone uses ESRAM I don't see that lasting too long.

Post a picture of the xbone UI. I don't care for the PS4 UI myself, the folders helped the clutter but it's still just a crappy horizontal bar.

>When's the last time an Xbox game had that type of coverage or warm reception for a game?

Forza Horizon last year lol

>Castlevania:HoD

youtube.com/watch?v=nP0wsQa0Cws

UI stuff starts at 1:40

Do people play sonic racing transformed with BC? I want to reinstall my copy but dont know if theres players still

Doesn't seem that bad except for the ads on the home screen. Reminds me of XBMC for some reason.

The game was dead as fuck at launch. What makes you think it'll be alive now?

The ads are actually less intrusive than they were on the 360. None of them are animated at the least.

No it wasnt. I played a lot of it online up until around june 2013

>tfw will never beat all the time trial ghosts and get that achievement

HOLD THR FUCK UP
HARMONY OF DESPAIR FINALLY GOT BC?

You lack reading comprehension and understanding of context

Get a load of this guy

>being this dumb
enjoy not having privacy and getting spied 24/7

>Game with pity scores forgotten in a week

wew

Why would you want to use your Xbone to watch live TV?

I'm not saying you're right or wrong for holding your belief that snap was good. Just asking why its important to you?

>Co-Pilot

seems fun

It's not next month, it will be in preview for a long while until it gets fully developed so no ETA

Still waiting on Quake:Champions and UT ;^)

>i-it doesn't c-count!

It's an amazing game

To be fair. When is the last GT that came out on time? Kind of one of those IPs that never come out when they say.

Brian Reed is out
Hope remains

Didn't you hear? EVERYTHING is spying on us.

>greatness awaits...

>racing game locked at 30fps
>amazing

sega rally came out twenty years ago and shits all over horizon. what a piece of shit.

>caring about the writing in a halo game

lol what's it like being 12?

That's okay it comes with cross play :)

It sure is. I played it nine years ago when it was called Burnout Paradise.

I dont get it. Can you explain it? How does anyone benefit from both controllers controlling one thing?

>this entire thread

>I played it by playing a different game

sure

>it comes with cross play :)

yeah, that and, like, three other games.

what the fuck happened to that whole UWP thing? they were pushing it hard 18 months ago. and since then, killer instinct, forza horizon and...uh what else is there? they claimed gears 4 would be cross play but only horde mode is cross play. and i think they added one casual playlist to matchmaking, but that might be gone now.

you cant even play ranked! xbox is so fucking pathetic. glad i sold mine.

woah where'd those goalposts go?

RE7 is on it too

>look at xbone
>look at exclusives

>ALSO ON PC

Do they even care about the boner anymore? They literally gave up and moved to PC.

>We replaced Snap to improve multitasking, reduce memory use, improve overall speed, and free up resources going forward for bigger things.
>next update
>we removed the ability to play games to increase overall performance and reduce memory use

UWP and Play Anywhere is a flop. I suppose it was a Plan B for MS when its exclusives flopped in 2014/15 but now they look like they're about to embrace Steam wholesale. It's about time DESU.

They did it to improve performance because few people used that feature.

what goal posts? all i originally said is that forza horizon is a shit game. i stand by that.

oh so re7 is cross play? you mean that single player game with no multiplayer is cross play? thats fucking awesome. brb; buying right now

The best games on Xbox are either exclusive (halo 5) have cross compat(Horizon 3) or have the best install base and attach rate (Titanfall 2). That it also plays multiplats is a nice bonus

The same thing happened to PS4 too. There really isn't a reason to own a console at all at this point.

>all i originally said is that forza horizon is a shit game. i stand by that.

because it's not on PS4?

i dont have a ps4, friend. i have a pc and a vita. i could buy forza on my pc but its trash.

nice try, though. tell me more about how re7 is cross play though. sounds great.

cross play as in, buy it once, play it on both with save data transferred... Sony doesn't do anything like that lol

:)

>vita
time to make the Switch(TM)

>Vita
Good taste. Expensive investment, but hands down the best handheld ever released.

Doesn't TF2 have more players on PS though

nope

Source?

Forums with users comparing numbers, there's an in game player counter

This thread actually lasted a while without a certain fan base shitting it up. I'm surprised.

thats cross-buy, not cross-play. i know reading is hard, but keep at it.

also, sony have plenty of cross buy and cross save games. do you even know what youre talking about?

>also, sony have plenty of cross buy and cross save games. do you even know what youre talking about?

how many of those work with PC? :P

What forums? Reddit?

Here's one from a few months ago from Giant Bomb.

giantbomb.com/forums/titanfall-2-686332/where-to-play-largest-remaining-playerbase-1804300/

Master Race is busy with 1.18
Sonynyggers are busy with Kingdom Hearts HD collection
Nintenbros are tied up to a wall outlet because the Switch only has 30 minutes of battery life and no browser

We're the only ones here

whats the difference? its a game you buy that works on multiple platforms.

also, what is the point of the xbone/pc cross buy thing? i mean, if you wanted to buy a great microsoft game like forza horizon or quantum break, and you have a win10 pc, why would you ever want to play it on your xbone? surely both machines are in your house, no?

is the appeal actually sitting at your pc then walking into your living room and playing the same game at a pathetic frame rate and shit resolution good? because it's "comfy" and you can sit on your couch?

A game that you buy once that automatically syncs data between platforms.

>what is the point of the xbone/pc cross buy thing?

uh, the point is xbox/pc cross buy? Why wouldn't you want to play a game on a console in your living room just because it's also installed on your PC in your office?

>because it's "comfy" and you can sit on your couch?
is it not?

There's only conjecture in that thread