Quantity vs Quality

Can Quantity beat Quality?

>including ports

if they didn't they wouldn't be able to make their epic maymay
also they can't play any of their new games anyway until they buy the next yearly installment console.

>all of the games on the left are a lower quality and are either poorly optimized, rely too much on cinematics and quick time events, or are carried entirely by people who like jerking off to waifus
>the game on the right is a cinematic experience

It's more like "quantity versus less quantity".

you can replace RE7 and Nier with Horizon and Digimon.

still same amount. while everything on the right stay the same

x-xenoblade will be goty

you'll see.

h-heh

>Including the library of old gen consoles.
As far as I'm aware the number of games on each current next gen console is:

Nintendo Switch: 1
Playstation 5: 0

>half of those games came out before the switch even launched

epic bread op i'd upvote if i could :/

BOTW is also on WiiU

people seem to forget this easily

by your logic Switch has literally 0 game

>including Gravity Rush 2
Do people REALLY like this game? Everything I've seen of it looks like it was done on a low budget, and the combat looks like crap. I see nothing redeeming in that game.

way to dug your own grave, Nintenbro.

I never said anything about ports, merely systems.

You don't see SNES games on the Nintendo list, so I don't see any reason to use PS4 games when comparing games on the next gen consoles.

So is Yakuza and Persona. why is it 0 then?

check m8.

literally what are you talking about?

Lrn2read.

Yes, the PS4 library is better than the Switch library. This shouldn't be surprising, as it has more than four years, (how the fucking time flies), under its belt. The PS4 has had a spectacular Q1 so far, while the Switch's launch, even including Zelda, was pretty weak, (though much, much better than the Wii U's).

the switch is doomed. why nintendo thought making a worse wii u was a good idea is baffling.

It's fun.

cities are nice

Meme cherrypicking aside, the real reason this shit doesn't make sense is that more than half of those games had already came out by the time Zelda did. So the guy on the right would start playing Zelda when left guy stars Nier. 20 hours later, the guy on the left starts P5 while the guy on the right still has a large percent of BotW left.

otherwise Nintendo side would be empty

They needed to have something for the switch.

>hahahaha dicks, jizz, and diarrhoea!!!!
>sonygros are this immature

He's making believe the switch is 9th gen.

>the switch is doomed.
That doesn't really follow. If they put their entire software capacity behind it, (which they never did for the Wii, GameCube, Wii U, or any console I think since the NES), it could partially solve the problem of lack of content by uniting what has up until now been two development pipelines. They didn't really have any other route except this aside from directly competing with the other console manufactures, which they, (I think rightly), determined would result in defeat.

Well the left side has both quantity and quality while the right has neither so there was never a battle to be won in the first place

>barely able to make hd games for the Wii U
>the switch will be different though!
How does one reach your level of Nintendelusion?

DELET THIS NOW

Try again, retard. There's about no chance I'll ever buy a Switch unless I get immensely richer or they're at clearance prices. You also missed my point about why Nintendo chose this route, as they wanted to focus all their software development on one platform as opposed to two, which is why they went this route. Whether it'll likely fail is besides the point, because Nintendo has enough cash to take the risk and they didn't have any other choice except basically become a third party or focus entirely on non-HD handheld games.

>low budget

That actually looks nice, but I'm referring to the menus, the cutscenes, the generic mission design. The graphics to me also don't look that great on a technical or artistic level, though there are clearly exceptions to this.

you can shit talk about cutscene and gibberish voice acting but the menu is P5 tier.

what risk?

they're playing it safe.

>all shit normies won't ever play
Why haven't you bought an Xbox One yet user?
>Gears of War 4
>Halo 5
>Halo Wars 2
>playing this with friends
Are you some kinda beta?

>implying botw is a higher quality game than bloodborne

The desperation of ninteniggers is palpable

The risk that this makes them lose even more money than the Wii U? I guess they could be even more risky and compete directly with Sony and Microsoft, but would almost certainly end in failure.
The least risky option is going third-party, because it would involve much less investment and a more certain return as they they have a much larger install base. Yet it's also very risky in a sense because it would severely limit their potential for revenue and be a drastic change to their business model.

The amount of mind bending damage control is proof that the switch sucks

>switch
>next gen
It barely matches up to the PS4 and Xbone. It certainly doesn't surpass them.

I know you're joking, but it really is laughable that some people actually think buying an Xbone is a good idea

it's sad to me how as a teenager all those games would sound awesome, but now as an adult i'd rather play stuff like zelda, persona, nier, dark souls, etc.

SHUT UP