How autistic do I have to be to enjoy this?

How autistic do I have to be to enjoy this?

Not at all.

not very. people here (and the director of the series) make a big deal outof using your imagination to give your party some flavor because its more enjoyable that way, but its not like its a text only RPG in japanese. Theres an actual story outside of your party but its definately not a story driven game

you need just about enough autism to enjoy any non-entry JRPG I suppose, or be fatlus in general

EOV fucking when?

Never.

You have to enjoy drawing maps. Its pretty fun.

You don't have to be autistic, you have to like good games.

>The game was released in Japan on August 4, 2016

Wait what the FUCK

None, just know that grinding isn't going to help you in the long run. Unlike many modern RPGs, enemies of all sizes can be effected by status aliments and binds. Keep a decent party comp, when you get sub classes you can almost replace dedicated characters (like healers) with hybrids that can provide needed heals and damage/aliments.

It's a fun game with cute girls, what's hard to enjoy about that?

We need to release 10 different rehash of previous games first, prease understand.

Once atlus hires new staff after Atlus USA commits sudoku
and then after the new staff brings over DEEP strange journey

I just started EOU1 are there hybrid classes in that?

Eh I had to grind a little for ice shield or whatever in millennium girl for that chick in the 5th level. Wasn't too bad though as I just turned on auto walk and had A held down as I went to bed.

No, there are grimoires that let you get abilities that can be given to other classes though.

I used gunner as one since it can deal damage and use healing bullet.

You could turn on auto-map. If you're a fag.

It's pretty useful when playoff like this

Does auto-mapping fill in all the details? I never bothered to test it.

Automap paints walls and floors. It doesn't auto detail events or shortcuts, that's up to you.

I've only played the demo of IV, but in that it just fills in squares where you've been, no walls or anything

If you have to ask, you're probably autistic enough to play anything

A real adventurer would learn how to map left handed.

>tfw lefthanded

Nah, I was drugged pretty hard when I started and didn't bother. I mapped 3 and 4 untold since I played them after the cast was off.

I'm sorry for your birth defect, user.

EO4 and the untold games are beginner friendly GOAT dungeon crawler entries. The original EO:1-3 games are grindy autist bait though.

why is there metal in your hand

>he doesnt save sp he doesnt immediately need

It's fun, and only gets better the more skills you get and eventually choosing subclasses which gives a whole load of combo opportunities

It's relaxing, you don't have to pay too much attention if you're just doing quests so you can play it while doing something else. It's also long as fuck so I grew fond of my made up characters

Haven't played in a while, but it's something I keep coming back too

The biggest benefit of having such a simple story is that you can come back to it after ages and all you have to remember is the menus, with other JRPGs I never bother coming back if I leave it because I have no idea who anyone is or why I'm even there

Broke the top of my finger and they had to put that pin in the tip through the bone to about the knuckle and the top pin through to make sure the bone was connecting.

What am I even expecting anymore? May 20th is probably our last hope for EOU3 but we have yet to even get EOV so why...?

Blame P5's mess.

If you stuck your finger in an outlet like that could you spit lightning?

>tfw Mystery Dungeon 2 will come out in the West before 5.

Mapping dungeons is surprisingly fun. Don't fight it. Map.

Headcanon is a thing in these games. The story is bare bones. Make characters/stories in your brain.

If you can handle this you're all set

No, it just made me a god

>Ordered EO4 in Play-Asia for something like $23
>Fucking game comes in like a month, had totally forgotten about it
>Start playing naming my characters like myself, a friend and his gf and other 2 friends
>Get to the 4th?ish map
>Friend breaks up with his gf trying to hook up with some other girl that likes League of Legends
>Make a move on his ex-gf because she's pretty hot
>Get to 2nd base, everything is going smooth
>Friend fucks up LoL girl and tries to "reconciliate" with ex-gf
>She tells him to fuck off
>He realises something is going on and starts stalking her
>Realises whats going on and throws a tantrum
>Starts telling her ex-gf friends that she's a slut
>Ex-gf tells me we should take it slow because of it and asks me for some time
>I say no, i wanted my penis inside her
>She tells me she won't be with me
>I lose both a friend and a girl
>Try to get back to vidya, can't play EO4 because my party reminds me of them

Fucking Atlus.

>make Konosuba party.

>Kazuma the nightstalker (using model that had a similar hair color)
>Darkness the fortress (blonde model)
>Aqua the medic (blue hair meganekko model)
>Wiz the runemaster (no suitable model, picked blue hair one)
>Megumin the runemaster (redhead model)

>Darkness never attacks, only shields party and put all points towards shielding skills
>Kazuma probably would have better as a ranger. I just ran a basic melee DPS build on him.
>Aqua on frontline most of the time, if darkness doesn't shield her she dies.
>Wiz pumping out ice and electric DPS
>Megumin put all points into fire magic and prereqs for origin rune, then all points after unlocking it into origin rune.

I had to farm armrita II for like 15-20 hours before the final boss but it worked.

First mistake was trying to score your friends ex, that was a dummy thing to do senpai, it never ends well. I'm guilty of it too. But I didn't lose anyone.

Why are millenials only capable of situation-ships?

It will and AtlusUSA will justify it by pointing out the absence of EOV classes.

How did you break your goddamn fingers? Were you kidnapped and tortured?

Never ever use real names for games. It's bad karma. Things like that happen way too often. I use made-up names for all my characters or use nordic mythology from time to time but using your friends' names is asking for feels when you don't expect it.

I'm waiting for P5 patiently and everything, but I just want to start a playthrough of EOIII. I'm already slowly going through the rest of my backlog, no way I'm going to have enough time for both. Anyone else know this feel?

You can rename them.

>nordic mythology from time to time
Nordic mythology is so cool, might do that myself.
Yeah I wanna get into EO, probably with IV, but I really should beat at least a game before I get another game that's going to eat up time like candy

announced in april, out in may

im okay with this, i love mystery dungeon and the first one was ultra comfy

that's way too fast, even if the job wouldn't be as heavy as P5.

user just because they havent announced it doesnt mean they havent been working on it

still too soon, they just got done with p5 which burned them to the point they literally couldn't work on anything else, not even simple bug fixes for other games (smt4a)

and 1 month is too short of a release window for all the preorder bonuses they'll probably drop

I really hope they figure out some way to make the series work outside the 3DS/DS handheld style.

V was great, and I expect to see EO3U announced within the next year, but I can't see 3DS entries in the series being made beyond that.

There's a 10th anniversary stream set for May 20th so maybe they'll announce EO3U then.

>they just got done with p5 which burned them to the point they literally couldn't work on anything else

You got source on that buddy? Because I doubt that between Sega and Atlus USA, they're that short on people

nagaki shinwa no hate

I'm coming, Nene.