Got this yesterday and so far it reminds me of devil may cry meets ninja gaiden with a hint of dark souls...

got this yesterday and so far it reminds me of devil may cry meets ninja gaiden with a hint of dark souls. doesn't feel like the dark souls rip off everyone is making it out to be, at all.

anyone agree or am i a fool? great game btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_KjTwFjkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BB and DaS killer!
>Fuck off to your baby tier games!
>R1+ roll spam is good.
1 month later nobody talks about this game anymore, and we have at least 1 BB thread and 3 about DaS on daily basis.

It's not really like dark souls at all, obviously takes some stuff from it but feels totally different. The problem is that souls memers have reached critical mass in the year 2017 and can't be avoided

>R1+roll spam is good
that's das3 though except less fun than this

>other games are more recent
>people not talking about a game means it's bad

user...

Sure BB is fresh as fuck

your geralt looks strange op

>totally different
I want this meme to end

Bits and pieces of the soundtrack were fantastic, it has to be said.

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_KjTwFjkY

I like that meme

Head transplant works!

I think the people who bitch about this game are the ones who were looking for a Dark Souls experience where there wasnt one. Comparing this to another game, you may not like it. Enjoying it as its own game, you're playing it right.

people need to understand that this is a genre now. not every djent band sounds like meshuggah, not every zombie movie is like dawn of the dead.

deviations are normal and necessary within genres. of course it's not gonna be just like dark souls, but it comes from it.

>R1+ roll spam is good
In Nioh light armor and dashing around like a bitch is more likely to get you killed than tanking and blocking with heavy armor. The literal seas of Red Demon player graves is proof of that. The only times I die as a heavy armor axe tank is when I accidentally roll off a cliff or into the water.

I actually dropped BB halfway through it and am still playing Nioh. I probably die more times on one level than I have the entire way to Cainhurst

I just gotta go fast, m8.

I might try a heavy build for a while just to get some of the samurai skill points for building familiarity, though. I've died so fucking much.

>This is what bitchtit tanks believe

Once PvP comes Im going to anally assault your punk ass no Ki to death and grapple you for a 1hko.

Tecmo Koei actually managed to mix Onimusha with Dark Souls and create one of the best action/rpg games to date.

It was better in alpha.

Mission 14 is so good.

Runnin that battlefield, the trails of bullets forming a grid that must be dodged through to fight axemen who can practically one-shot you. The battle becomes like a fast paced choreographed ballet of seven samurai meets 4 dimensional frogger.

It plays much more like Ninja Gaiden than a Souls game. People just assumed that and it stuck

>grinding monies for the blacksmith trophy

Whoever thought that this would make a good trophy should be shot.

It's pretty much just another souls game but with different combat for me, great game but I liked BB better

If you just spam talk you will get customer points or whatever they are called, only takes 30 minutes to get the trophy

Slightly off topic but what are some upcoming soulslikes, and do they look promising?

Got patched out some time ago user