What makes a person decide to become fat?

What makes a person decide to become fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTC2lR1x_w0
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=W_iJkSmiclg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this 4

How 'bout we just discuss vidya games, friend.

lard boy detected

Nah, just trying to convince you shitposters to take it somewhere else.

Sup Forums video games It's not complicated.

>Sup Forums video games It's not complicated
you're a newfag and a fat boy
WEW

His americaness

When they decide to overeat.

Food

Food.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tTC2lR1x_w0
BOOGIE HAS HAD ENOUGH.

Hes fighting back against /fit/ fat bullying !!!!

V
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

OW, MY LEGS!

Eating like a pig is always the cause, though genetics also help, because there are people who eat a shit ton of food and are hungry skeletons.

Boogie in My 600-lb life when?

>Be a NEET for 5 years.
>Do nothing but eat and shitpost all day erry day
>Have actually LOST weight over time

>genetics
oh kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

This is a FUCKING VIDEO

Christ, I can't even imagine getting anywhere near that level of fucked up fat. He clearly can't go pick up his food stamps or groceries on his own, so I just wonder why the person living with him hasn't done the merciful thing and smothered him with a pillow ages ago.

You're losing muscle mass.

an increasing number of people are born obese and have a very hard time escaping that, eventually succumbing to despair.

>that fucking neckbeard

This desu

My dick

>actually try to lose weight
>hear laughter towards me for attempting to get fit
>demotivated for a bit and shake it off

I can understand why for some that would break them a bit. But so far so good for me. Boogie has no excuse and chooses to get fat. It is hard to get back on your feet when you dont know anyone, but boogie has thousands and is in the best position to lose it.

>his sides are literally splitting open
How has his family not killed him yet? Nobody would blame them.

Lol tl;dr you fucking fatty

>Gained 150 pounds while in hospital

James is a legend.

because tv, they getting paid for sure to keep him alive

A million imperceptibly small decisions made by their parents to turn them into the person they are.

One day you look down in the shower and realize you can't see your penis over your fat stomach.

''''''''decide''''''''

Post food

>I gotta retrain my body to eat healthy! I need a nutritionist!

SALAD DODGER

Sure, weight gain can sneak up on you but once you realize you're a fatty it's purely up to you to decide what to do about it.

>tfw the only fast food restaurant remotely close to where I live and work is Mcdonalds

I fucking hate Mcdonalds

That's actually really clever, I would never have thought of doing it that way

that's fucking disgusting
who the fuck eats that much cheese

It's raclette you uncultured swine

youtube.com/watch?v=W_iJkSmiclg

MCDONALDS GORGING

>mfw I fucking work there and get half off with free drinks
I'm so fucking sick of eating McDonald's but it's so fucking cheap for me

Good fries though

How many of your coworkers are fatties? Tell me about your job bb

Why would you want to eat fast food anyway? It's so cheap and easy to make your own delicious food.

McD's fries are only good when they're fresh, if you don't eat them immediately they become soggy as shit.

Boogie realizes him being fat is an asset and what he's known for from that pool splash video. I imagine he's also come to terms he won't live past 50.

Yeah, for about 5-8 minutes. The second they lose their heat, the fries taste AWFUL

Because I used to live near a whataburger and nobody can replicate the food that they make

depression

ew

Disgusting.

Why people should hate boogie:

>Blames his fat on everybody else not himself
>Make self pity videos every month or so and his retarded fans eat it up and encourage him to be like he is
>A famous Hollywood fitness trainer offered him TO TRAIN HIM FOR FREE
>He refused to do so
>Still bicthes about beeing fat as fuck

WHO KEEPS FEEDING THIS BEAST

WHOOOOOO

>Raised to eat poorly
>Brain associates food with happiness
>Become emotionally and physically addicted to food
>become fat slob and hate self
>eat because its the only thing that brings you fleeting happiness
>repeat steps 4 and 5 ad infinitum

I meanwhile lost the weight, but how I gained it years ago (30kg):

>went to college
>suddenly had my own place away from parents
>didn't move much because I had a car now and didn't bike anymore
>didn't know how to cook, so bought microwave food at the supermarket
>drank lots of beer

I didn't even realise I was getting fat until I was too far gone.
It just never had occured to me that getting fat was something that could happen to me.

TL;DR: combo of beer, fast food and no exercise

Lost it all years later wtih keto and some exercise.

>putting the rind onto the plate too

Usually, becoming fat is not a conscious decision. It is a result of poor life habits, that can however, be changed.

t. Fat fuck who has lost 10 kgs over the last two months, because changes in life habits.

Enablers who never get any shit.

>closest fast food place is a taco bell
>can't go there anymore because of the one time I drunkenly ordered 3 taco family packs (36 tacos) while my pants were wet with urine at 4PM on a Wednesday

Half fatties (not Boogie fat but still overweight) myself included, half skinny teenage girls. All generally nice people to work with at least. Also never order biscuits, we leave that shit sitting out for ages.

>>drank lots of beer

seriously, fucking beer has to go if you want to lose weight. people don't even realize how much that shit fucks up with your diet plan. I don't recommend moving to hard stuff or anything, but beer is probably right up there with soft drinks to get rid off.

Good fucking lord

How about them video games, huh?

>being burger
>not being morbidly obese and smelly
choose one

I want to peel it off so bad

God hates fat enablers.

Is he an Aspiring Champion of Nurgle?

Yeah, but you're not supposed to be happy all the time 24/7. That's kinda the inherent flaw with people who derive from happiness from food. It's not better than using drugs constantly.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

It's fucking Taco Bell, their standards are lower than even McDonald's. They've probably hired a whole new set of high schoolers anyways.

fuck off you fat video game loving acoustic fuck

There's different kinds of rinds, user. Most are perfectly edible.

They should be charged with abusing the physically unable and the mentally disabled. Punishment should be forcing them to chop up, bag, and dispose of their pet blimp.

>w'ah w'ah can you take the wrapper off for me?
It's probably at this point someone has to say "no"

He's already become a daemon prince of nurgle.

n-no

They probably tell everyone during their first day of training about the hairy fat man who wet himself while ordering 36 tacos

It snuck up on my but at this point, why bother losing it. Even before I was fat I was ugly and never got any. My idea of fun is either playing vidya, reading books, watching anime, or shit posting here. Other than living longer, I don't really gain anything from losing weight at this point.

what makes a person start a non-video game related thread in a video game board?

>Went to restaurant and ordered a shawerma
>Tell the worker to hold the mayo, pickles, and give me the order without fries or soft drinks
>Fat guy next to me who ordered 4 fucking burgers with fries and drinks, looking at me and I can tell he is jealous of my thin body
>Took the ticket and left the restaurant while still looking at me.

It felt good. I'm not even good looking, but my order, with my body got him offended obviously.

not him, but what made you decide to become fat? I can't imagine looking in the mirror and seeing a fat blob. I'd kill myself

>Other than living longer, I don't really gain anything from losing weight at this point.

Only because you've forgotten what it's like not to be fat.

Yep, especially heavy dark beers can be as heavy as a cheeseburger in calories. But even drinking 3 light beers will get you there.

Sounds okay. Is the pay still minimum wage? I heard Mcdonalds offers scholarships now

Feck off and let me enjoy fatbashing

they like food and don't know when to stop

A JAV was made for that greentext story?

We got a storewide pay raise a while ago, but I think most places are still minimum wage. Honestly it's a pretty nice inbetween job, sure kicks the ass of retail at least.

No. She would be eating hardboiled eggs if that were the case

>Yeah, but you're not supposed to be happy all the time 24/7.
You're not supposed to be miserable 24/7, either, but that's how the people he's talking about will feel without the temporary high from the food.

How?! How can one become so legendary fat? Is it trully a genetic mutation? I just cant believe that one can physically eat himself to this level of fatness.
>mfw slav born in baltia
>mfw never seen such fatness in my life, jonah hill mid form tier at max

What happens if you order earlier or later than the people who eat from the middle section? Do they scoop out more to compensate or is it like, "tough shit, should have gotten here sooner/later"

Source please user. i need this.

I never decided, just eating shitty and getting older.
I didn't do anything different then than I do now, other than school.